Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Clearance Fees - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Clearance Fees (1414 Views)

Corper Stabs Boss In Calabar Over Clearance (photo) / Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) / 2013/ 2014 Corpers': When Are You Returning For Your January Clearance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearance Fees by stainny: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, please help me confirm this o
Please if you are a graduating student /graduated from Abia state University, please I need you to confirm this. A news has it that for a graduating student to compile his/her result, and be able to be forwarded for youth service, each students needs to pay not less than fifty thousand naira (N50,000) to the lecturers to compile and send the result to exams and records while the students graduating with first class are meant to pay higher to the tune of fifty to seventy thousand naira each. I find it difficult to believe, so please I need confirmation especially from students graduating from that school this year. Also I want to know if last batch that went for service did the same. Thirdly, is it true that students there don’t even see /know their results from year one till their graduating year?
Re: Clearance Fees by CharlesShaw(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
stainny:
A news has it that for a graduating student to compile his/her
result, and be able to be forwarded for youth service, each students
needs to pay not less than fifty thousand naira (N50,000) to the
lecturers to compile and send the
result to exams and records while the students graduating with first
class are meant to pay higher to the tune of fifty to seventy thousand
naira each
Also I want to know if last batch that went for service did the
same
Thirdly, is it true that students there don’t even see /know their
results from year one till their graduating year
?
Who fed u all this crap?? shocked

1: u pay a certain fee codedly/illegally ONLY to ur
reconciliation officer(s) to tidy sum fuk'ups in courses(only for
problem candidates) but not to the tune of 50K, Haba!

2: False. I left with Batch B13 nd dia wz no such thang.

3: False. U alwys get 2 c ur results @ d beginnin of a new semester.
Btw, which faculty is dat?

1 Like

Re: Clearance Fees by stainny: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
@harles, Thanks for the info.I know is all crap. The stupid guy want to extort money from his brother. He is in Education.\
Re: Clearance Fees by madone: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nija with tricks I tot its oga jona that is corrupt.this one has not graduated and he is already into all this scam.not even 10k fifty to 70k for result then how much for tuition fee.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State Batch B 2015 Prospective Corp Member Meet Here / Do You Think A Youth Corp Will Do This???(pics) / Ekiti Camp Situation Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.