Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,105 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

COZA Introduces Online Payments Of Tithes,seeds And Pledges - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Introduces Online Payments Of Tithes,seeds And Pledges (549 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / COZA Introduces Online Payment Of Tithes, Offerings, Seeds & Pledges / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1)

COZA Introduces Online Payments Of Tithes,seeds And Pledges by princeokek: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Church is really a big time thing now and even tithes and pledges can now be done online,you dont need to wait till you come to church or bring an envelope on sundays,meen,i dont know why i didnt follow my friend when he told me he had a call into ministry,i for know where i dey now,i just dey office dey suffer for white people.lol

Guys,what do you think?is it a good development for Christendom or what?

http://celebgists..com/2013/08/abuja-church-introduces-online-payments.html

Re: COZA Introduces Online Payments Of Tithes,seeds And Pledges by Ajibam: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2013

(1)

How Does Your Church Organise Their Program / Speaking Tongues An Incantation To The Devil. / Are Angels Male Or Female? When Did God Create The Angels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.