Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Are Angels Male Or Female? When Did God Create The Angels? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Angels Male Or Female? When Did God Create The Angels? (544 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? / Did God Create Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Angels Male Or Female? When Did God Create The Angels? by MrAladin: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
Here are some questions that i keep on asking Myself.
Are angels male or female?
When did God create the angels?
Does Satan still have access to Heaven? Why does God allow Satan to enter Heaven, as recorded in the Bible?
How Can Demonic Stronghold Be Overcome?
Does Angels Still Appear To People?
Are Devils Fallen Angel?
Re: Are Angels Male Or Female? When Did God Create The Angels? by kekakuz(m): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
i can connect you to God shap shap so that u can ask him all your questions

go and eat rat poison and before u know it, you are asking him and if its te devil u see, u can ask him too
Re: Are Angels Male Or Female? When Did God Create The Angels? by cyphercypher: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
kekakuz: i can connect you to God shap shap so that u can ask him all your questions

go and eat rat poison and before u know it, you are asking him and if its te devil u see, u can ask him too
most I always show Ur S.t.u.p.i.d.i.ty?
M.U.M.u
Re: Are Angels Male Or Female? When Did God Create The Angels? by deebrain(m): 12:03am On Oct 06, 2013
one after the other...
It is safer to say angels do not have sex (gender) however they are refered to as "he" (masculine). Another possible pointer is the act of abomination done by some of them that came to sleep with women in genesis.

God created them when he created the heavens (2nd day). Although genesis focuses on activities on earth after the 2nd day creations, nehemiah 9 vs 6 (or vs 20- i no dey with bible here O!) tells u he created "hosts" in the heavens. Heavens were not to be empty.

Satan is an angel, cast out of God's presence into earth. He operates on earth and anywhere else freely. The only place he cant go-without special permission-is this same God's presence which he once had free access to before his fall. (job 1 and 2, last chapter of john (where jesus talked about a prayer satan had made to God to shake peter off) ).

(why God allows satan into His presence?) Its via permission-best known to God himself. Asper the rest of the heavens (minus the earlier stated), satan has access being himself, an angel.

Strongholds are created when ignorance reaches its peak. Demons take advantage of it by building hedges so that an individual is persuaded to think that his or her ignorance is "God-backed" or commendable. Demonic power can manifest just to give backing to ignorance. Stronghold is in the mind not really something outside humans.

Strongholds are overcome by transforming and developing the mind independently via God's word.

Angels and demons still appear to people-but not in their real forms. They take on human looks-mostly looks that will not be noticed. Their actions however (if u are very spiritually observant) can give them away.

They are two categories of demons. The ones that lusted in genesis and got busted. They are tied down and cant function until their final destruction. Then there are the one third of the heavenly host that joined satan to fight in heaven (rev 12). They are the ones that function under satan today until their final destruction.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Give A Dog A Bad Name And Hang it..?? / Why Your Present Religion / Why U Dey Form ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.