Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

What Do You Think About The Young Boy That Hide In Arik Plane Tyre ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think About The Young Boy That Hide In Arik Plane Tyre ? (608 Views)

ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January / What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? / Desperate Man Sneaks Into Delta Airline Plane’s Tyre Compartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About The Young Boy That Hide In Arik Plane Tyre ? by kaposky(f): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hearing the news of the young 15 years old boy who hide in Arik plane tyre
and traveled from Benin to Lagos on Saturday was so amazing.
I think the boy was so brave and courageous. I didnt support his action cos its very risky but love his courage.

Do you know the levels of thinking that small boy would have carried out in his mind
to succeed such a life risk venture?
No be moi moi oooo.

The boy has brain that is working.
If this kind of thing happened in US, trust the US government, by now what they would have done.
But Naija, such things don't catch our governments attention.
What should be done to the boy?
Place him on scholarship and help him develop that young brain of his or leave him to explore of
his inner potentials which he might yet disclose as the years come by.
Post your comment what you think about the boy.
Re: What Do You Think About The Young Boy That Hide In Arik Plane Tyre ? by paseal(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
omo men!dis na big risk o. jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
kaposky: Hearing the news of the young 15 years old boy who hide in Arik plane tyre
and traveled from Benin to Lagos on Saturday was so amazing.
I think the boy was so brave and courageous. I didnt support his action cos its very risky but love his courage.

Do you know the levels of thinking that small boy would have carried out in his mind
to succeed such a life risk venture?
No be moi moi oooo.

The boy has brain that is working.
If this kind of thing happened in US, trust the US government, by now what they would have done.
But Naija, such things don't catch our governments attention.
What should be done to the boy?
Place him on scholarship and help him develop that young brain of his or leave him to explore of
his inner potentials which he might yet disclose as the years come by.
Post your comment what you think about the boy.

(1) (Reply)

SWOT Analysis On Nigeria / Unilag Foundation Programme Students Needing Accommodation On Campus / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.