Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (423866 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mafia4life: F.u.cking crazy! I searched this phone like hell today in Onitsha, Agbor and Asaba. This phone is dangerously scarse. I quit searching!
menhh this device iz very hard to get...what will be dey solution of this phone availability...guys make una help us wer never buy this device,to get it.am living in nsukka.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Seyilome(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
elijahdre:
Call Elijahdre on 08034795720.we do home delivery.
pls I wan to order next week,how much do you take to order to Osogbo and how much in total.tanx
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Mafia4life(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
Any dealer that can transport it to me in Delta state Agbor tomorrow should, state the total cost and drop contact. Quote me. Let the deal be made.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
I call you phone last week,,you said that you don't have it...iz the phone nw available,pls bomb me 07068294017,pls
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by temtop005(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pls i need someone to answer me....will this phone get 4.3 jelly bean update
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
Guy stop asking about dey upgrading stuff,,,we need nd i need it too.pls guys where can i get this phone enugu or nsukka,,pls i need this device badly,this my no.07068294017 or give me an address
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by smartnoni(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
bemagnify: just got d fone in port Harcourt ... @17k... wow d fone luk awesome
Where in pH did I buy it
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by xeruni(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
elijahdre:
Until we are supplied sir
thank u so much for the reply. Do let us know when its available. I know u are reliable, ive read many testimonies.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by smartnoni(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
Oliversamuel: They are liers,the phone cn stream videos online,i also used sybla Tv on it wt mx player to watch that yesterday's match online,sharing my friend's hotspot on hs own becos he ws using droid vesn 1.4 which is unlimited unlike the 100mb,those who nid these phne should check out my previous posts,i droppd a contact frm the shop where i bouqht mine @ emeka offor plaza onitsha 15500,they cn also link u to their shops in other states w d bat3 removable
here u cn get it..!! U hv to tnk me later
Is d bst3 removable
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by OXYZ: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hellow fellow nairalanders,please,I need your candid opinion,I want to know if the phone has an e-reader i.e can it open pdf files?How good is/are the browser(s)?I need the phone for research works.I'll appreciate your response. Thanks
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by OCTAVO: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
OXYZ: Hellow fellow nairalanders,please,I need your candid opinion,I want to know if the phone has an e-reader i.e can it open pdf files?How good is/are the browser(s)?I need these abphone for research works.I'll appreciate your response. Thanks
The phone is perfect for all you listed above.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
Where can i get this phone in enugu or nsukka,,guys i need ur help
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by aficionado: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
smartnoni:
Where in pH did I buy it
You can get it from us here in Port Harcourt for 15,500. We got the cheapest price for Pioneer P2 in Port Harcourt at the moment as Callus Miller and other competitors sell this phone between 17 - 18k. We are a major distributor to Gionee in PH and you can be assured that warranty is fully guaranteed with us. The easy-to-locate address is:

360 Degree Tech Limited
First floor, Felix Complex,
10, Aba road, just behind 1st Artillery Bus stop,
Opposite Ecobank Plc,
Port Harcourt.

When you get there, make sure you ask of EDAFE so I can know you saw this and attend promptly to you or call 07068867857 before coming. The phone is selling fast, so you better hurry and get your copy of this excellent phone.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by victorix(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
pls anybody thats using d phone should ans.pls am thinking of geting 1, hws d ba3 performance,display and design.and hope it does not hang while playing sensor games like temple-rum.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Neduzze5(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
victorix:
pls anybody thats using d phone should ans.pls am thinking of geting 1, hws d ba3 performance,display and design.and hope it does not hang while playing sensor games like temple-rum.

Lol see question... I was using Tecno n3 which was lower than this all round and it was playing Temple Run excellently without lags talk less of this one that is higher. I just wished that the battery was kinda 2000mah instead of 1700mah but the battery is excellent even better than the over hyped Tecno M3.

Last Bullet: Go for this phone or you wait for another phone with about 2000mah battery or more. Wish you the best.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by seunlayi(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
where can i get this phone in ibadan?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by chrisgt: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
guys i ear say d phone b3 no de removble ao true is dis plz
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by victorix(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Neduzze5:

Lol see question... I was using Tecno n3 which was lower than this all round and it was playing Temple Run excellently without lags talk less of this one that is higher. I just wished that the battery was kinda 2000mah instead of 1700mah but the battery is excellent even better than the over hyped Tecno M3.

Last Bullet: Go for this phone or you wait for another phone with about 2000mah battery or more. Wish you the best.

ok.thankz,why i asked is bcus,ma friend has d ''be.social 2'' with 512ram and it hangs while playing temple run.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Ismo06: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
Gionee p2 on my mind buh i cudnt find d phone
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
Team p3 let's wait for it winkTeam p3 let's wait for it
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
aficionado:
You can get it from us here in Port Harcourt for 15,500. We got the cheapest price for Pioneer P2 in Port Harcourt at the moment as Callus Miller and other competitors sell this phone between 17 - 18k. We are a major distributor to Gionee in PH and you can be assured that warranty is fully guaranteed with us. The easy-to-locate address is:

360 Degree Tech Limited
First floor, Felix Complex,
10, Aba road, just behind 1st Artillery Bus stop,
Opposite Ecobank Plc,
Port Harcourt.

When you get there, make sure you ask of EDAFE so I can know you saw this and attend promptly to you or call 07068867857 before coming. The phone is selling fast, so you better hurry and get your copy of this excellent phone.
pls sir,can you deliver this devices to me??am in nsukka
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by elijahdre(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mafia4life: F.u.cking crazy! I searched this phone like hell today in Onitsha, Agbor and Asaba. This phone is dangerously scarse. I quit searching!
Oga;why searching for hell when HEAVEN is made available through Jesus?lol
The phone will be available soonest.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by victorix(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
Process to root gionee P2 Simplest way
1. Download "Frameroot 1.6.apk"
(use google)
2. Install app
3. turn on USB Debugging
4.open app*frame root* 5. It select "'install SuperSu"' from
dropdown
6. Hit that button/exploit
Thats done
Reboot.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
victorix: Process to root gionee P2 Simplest way
1. Download "Frameroot 1.6.apk"
(use google)
2. Install app
3. turn on USB Debugging
4.open app*frame root* 5. It select "'install SuperSu"' from
dropdown
6. Hit that button/exploit
Thats done
Reboot.
Copy and paste give credit to original author
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by victorix(m): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
directonpc:
Copy and paste give credit to original author

yeah.u re rit,won't lie.dats y dey say there is luv in sharing grin
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by SONFGOD12: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
elijahdre:
Oga;why searching for hell when HEAVEN is made available through Jesus?lol
The phone will be available soonest.
chairman hw mch n wen do we xpect d fone, am in lagos
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
WHEN WILL I GET THIS PHONE,,,GUYS AM LIVING IN NSUKKA..WHERE WILL I GET THIS DEVICE...THOSE OF YOU WHOM HAD BROUGHT THIS DEVICE SHOULD HELP US NW
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Kenbubble(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
It is available in nsukka
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kenbubble: It is available in nsukka
guy where??or give me ur number
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
fortune9: WHEN WILL I GET THIS PHONE,,,GUYS AM LIVING IN NSUKKA..WHERE WILL I GET THIS DEVICE...THOSE OF YOU WHOM HAD BROUGHT THIS DEVICE SHOULD HELP US NW
Dude goto Ogige market..
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by fortune9: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
KingMEXX: Dude goto Ogige market..
i went dare last week,but i can't get the phone...have you brought ur??
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
fortune9: i went dare last week,but i can't get the phone...have you brought ur??
I saw Elife E3 there when i left school, thats why i referred yu to d market.... nah I dont use the phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / Nokia Care @ Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.