Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,165 members, 7,867,385 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (423953 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
directonpc:
lol, benue is a small state o. Do you know that i know your real name? And even where you stay...hehehe
lolz my benue no small lyk dat o...u be benue boi?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Paschal007: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
OnusT:

I've been having the same problem. I switched on my Wi-Fi and I removed my proxy and port setting but no change. the same thing keeps happening. could someone help out,please? I downloaded framaroot 1.6 so I think it'd rooted.

Your droidvpn should connect. Can you post the screenshot of the Wi-Fi you turned on?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by hoticey(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
Emmikem:

grin cheesy
see my men.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
Jeffy1206: lolz my benue no small lyk dat o...u be benue boi?
yes na
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Gepheral: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
directonpc:
lol, benue is a small state o. Do you know that i know your real name? And even where you stay...hehehe

For real?...
Ok o...
I guess thats gonna make it easier...
Ok, Bring the Gionee p2 to my house then I'll decode you wella.....lolz
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Lstar4real(m): 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
Make una tell Gionee to launch new phones na cus Tecno dey power on like powerbike M5 &7 to b release by early october
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Lstar4real(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
Make una tell Gionee to launch new phones na cus Tecno dey power on like powerbike M5 & M7 to b release by early october with 1gb ram each
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
directonpc:
yes na
onee,oyi or oleng'? wch one u be.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Toroze(m): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
I hope the p2 is 14000 in abj.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Toroze: I hope the p2 is 14000 in abj.
sorry bro even whole sale is more dan dis...
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Hibiyemsy: 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
victorix: pls guys hw many of you recommend elijahdre and hw many of u hav brought dis fone 4rm him,cus i wanna purchase 4rm him 2. smiley
I recommend him
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Stancity(m): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
Am seriously concern about the battery life of this phone. please can someone give full review on the durability via NORMAL and HEAVY USAGE of the battery..
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Dlee1(m): 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hello everybody, please what is the current price of this phone at Onitsha? Emeka Offor plaza to be precise. Thank you.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Alinobrown1(m): 3:57am On Sep 27, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]To be honest, phones are released evry nw and then. If u say u want to b patient to wait for a new fone released u wunt get to buy it as suddenly u wil jxt hear of anoda fone released beta than the first on ur budget. Xo my advise to al is that u relax after getting a phone for at least 4 months b4 geting anoda cause even changing of fones al the tym and mostly selling dem may lead to loss of important file or information eg mesages,contact, work don on apps lyk ms-word,excel,p-point. Etc. ....My point is get a gud phone on ur budget that is nice. And dnt regret nt waiting for a phone beta that urs wen its jxt lyk 1-2weeks pas the tym u bought the first cos even the 1 who may hav bought that fone wil stil say the same a month later. I dnt knw if u get me or agree with me buht Mak ur decisions wisely.... ....mawnin gp2 users and viewers. grin

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 27, 2013
Hey guys in makurdi. Hw una dey.
Am i mkd too n have searched for d phone tire but one guy on katsina ala street asked me to check back next week but that's seems like forever to me.
Abeg how u take arrange am from abuja na.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Toroze(m): 6:35am On Sep 27, 2013
Jeffy1206: sorry bro even whole sale is more dan dis...
how much is it then
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 6:39am On Sep 27, 2013
Jeffy1206: onee,oyi or oleng'? wch one u be.
what does it really matter. I stay in otukpo sha
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by seunlayi(m): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2013
Alinobrown1: [color=#000099][/color]To be honest, phones are released evry nw and then. If u say u want to b patient to wait for a new fone released u wunt get to buy it as suddenly u wil jxt hear of anoda fone released beta than the first on ur budget. Xo my advise to al is that u relax after getting a phone for at least 4 months b4 geting anoda cause even changing of fones al the tym and mostly selling dem may lead to loss of important file or information eg mesages,contact, work don on apps lyk ms-word,excel,p-point. Etc. ....My point is get a gud phone on ur budget that is nice. And dnt regret nt waiting for a phone beta that urs wen its jxt lyk 1-2weeks pas the tym u bought the first cos even the 1 who may hav bought that fone wil stil say the same a month later. I dnt knw if u get me or agree with me buht Mak ur decisions wisely.... ....mawnin gp2 users and viewers. grin
yea point makes good since for those that cares to listen. As for me, I am a fone freak but I am still using my nokia e71 up till now, I was reviewing Nokia E5 when the android came up, I drop that and started watching tecno N3, before I could conclude, P3 came up the q1 -L3 - M3. I was just a day to buying L3 when genionee P2 came up and I fall in love with it but I am still watching other upcoming fone apart from tecno and geoniee. Aside, I don t have time to explore a new device now becos of my schedule.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 6:48am On Sep 27, 2013
Toroze: how much is it then
15.5k nd i can snd to ur destination.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Jeffy1206(m): 6:50am On Sep 27, 2013
directonpc:
what does it really matter. I stay in otukpo sha
no prob bro.one luv tins...
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2013
umagba: Hey guys in makurdi. Hw una dey.
Am i mkd too n have searched for d phone tire but one guy on katsina ala street asked me to check back next week but that's seems like forever to me.
Abeg how u take arrange am from abuja na.
total cost of arranging from abuja is 16k, phone may cost 14.5k, then t.p and shipping 1.5k... If you fit reach 3 or 4 i go bundle una money buy am today, then you will get it tomorrow. Check page 7,8,9 am actually the first person to buy this phone
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 6:56am On Sep 27, 2013
Jeffy1206: no prob bro.one luv tins...
na so. Weldone
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by duwdu: 6:57am On Sep 27, 2013
Jeffy1206: onee,oyi or oleng'? wch one u be.

Shooooo...must you take this thing to the clan? ...and on social media? sad cheesy

P34c3
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Sheggy13(m): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2013
jemmiee: put on ur wifi hot spot n try opening playstore again grin

I've turned on the hotspot, still not working.. I followed @Ib4real95's suggestion of removing proxy address and port, that made it only possible for me to receive pics, still can't send files successfully though. Other challenges still there. Thanks
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by duwdu: 7:18am On Sep 27, 2013
I can see maturity has prevailed... cool

Kudos, guys.

P34c3
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Sheggy13(m): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2013
ib4real95:

just go to settings, then access point and remove your proxy adress and port. it worked for me.

Thanks man, that just made it possible for me to be able to receive files from whatsapp. Still can't send though, and all other problems still persist. Cheers
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Sheggy13(m): 7:25am On Sep 27, 2013
Osyxcel:

On your N3, you installed Tun.ko, didn't you?

@Osy,I couldn't install tun. Ko as it was saying Tun Module not load.. Couldn't find compatible module for your device.. I just observed since last night up till now that droidvpn fails to connect with UDP 500 saying No open port found. I cannot use ICMP as my Gionee P2 is not yet rooted, but I'm using ICMP successfully on my tecno N3..Please how do I go about rooting successfully cos I'm afraid of bricking this baby phone, and how did you get to Install tunko successfully thanks.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 27, 2013
directonpc:
total cost of arranging from abuja is 16k, phone may cost 14.5k, then t.p and shipping 1.5k... If you fit reach 3 or 4 i go bundle una money buy am today, then you will get it tomorrow. Check page 7,8,9 am actually the first person to buy this phone

Where did you get it in abuja??
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 27, 2013
directonpc:

its just me wanting it o.
So its only one i need....
Abi u fit just hail that ur own for me?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2013
duwdu:

Shooooo...must you take this thing to the clan? ...and on social media? sad cheesy

u dey envy Benue brotherliness? We also luk out 4 each other o.

P34c3
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2013
umagba:

its just me wanting it o.
So its only one i need....
Abi u fit just hail that ur own for me?
hehehehe, my own? I use gionee e3 not p2. Only helped 3 of my friends to order from abuja. *i guess am painting otukpo Gionee* well good will always win in the battle of smart phone.
Bro i can help you order from abuja sha...
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by directonpc(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2013
Judinho59:

Where did you get it in abuja??
banex plaza wuse2

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / Nokia Care @ Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.