Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,654 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nabteb Result Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nabteb Result Is Out (4951 Views)

2011/2012 Nov/dec Nabteb Result / Nabteb Result Out? / 2011 May/june Waec And Nabteb Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nabteb Result Is Out by willis2k9(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) said it has sanctioned 5,108 candidates for examination malpractices out of the 106,573 candidates that sat for the May/ June 2013 National Business Certificates (NBC) and the National Technical Certificate (NTC) examinations.

It said 28,230 candidates, representing 27.2 percent obtained credit passes in five subjects including Mathematics and English Language, while 55,115 representing 53.1 per cent failed to obtain credit in English Language and Mathematics.

The Registrar and Chief Executive Officer of NABTEB, Dr. Olatunde Aworanti, who announced this at a press briefing on Tuesday, decried the low enrolment of craftsmen in the examination.

Dr. Aworanti said only 13,347 candidates representing 12.9 per cent were certified as craftsmen.

The NABTEB boss called for more funding of technical education if the country wants to quench the burning flame of youth restiveness and unemployment in the society.

He also urged the National and State Houses of Assembly to insist on the establishment of modern and well equipped technical colleges in all local government areas within the country

1 Like

Re: Nabteb Result Is Out by lilbakar(m): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2013
thanks....but the results are not yet uploaded on their website right?
Re: Nabteb Result Is Out by willis2k9(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2013
check d site by 12pm today
Re: Nabteb Result Is Out by Tiaratyra(f): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2013
pls is nabteb result out?
Re: Nabteb Result Is Out by willis2k9(m): 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
yes is out
Re: Nabteb Result Is Out by Lyricalprince: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
willis2k9: yes is out
post the site lets see coz we cant c anytin only God knws wia u gt ur info frm
Re: Nabteb Result Is Out by willis2k9(m): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
Check tribune newspaper
Re: Nabteb Result Is Out by lilbakar(m): 6:54am On Aug 29, 2013
i just check, its now on their site,i got english maths chemistry ict, the rest are p7 nd p8
Re: Nabteb Result Is Out by Lyricalprince: 12:06am On Sep 03, 2013
lilbakar: i just check, its now on their site,i got english maths chemistry ict, the rest are p7 nd p8
did dy record financial acct nd comerce 4 u? Coz am a sci std nd dy gav me comerce nd acct A1 and i didnt do them durin exam
Re: Nabteb Result Is Out by lilbakar(m): 6:44am On Sep 04, 2013
Lyricalprince: did dy record financial acct nd comerce 4 u? Coz am a sci std nd dy gav me comerce nd acct A1 and i didnt do them durin exam

yeah,am also science and attempted the exam and got p8 in both, good for you, i guess those are bonuses for you

(1) (Reply)

Animation Of 7 Types Of People You Meet In A "Naija Bank" / Current Affairs - Facts you should know / Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.