Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) (343376 Views)

How To Install Java(.jar, .jad) Apps On Android Without Emulator / Playstation 1 Emulator For Symbian / Configure CDMA Smartphones & Tablets To Work On Visafone - No longer working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by nani667: 1:29am On Oct 19, 2013
Flawless girl: link,I hope is not arena environment
here's the link http://192.211.59.54/997ajxXXajs13jAKhdca/PSPisos/Naruto_Ultimate_Ninja_Heroes_USA_PSP-EMiNENT.rar
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Flawlessgirl(f): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2013
nani.666:
here's the link http://192.211.59.54/997ajxXXajs13jAKhdca/PSPisos/Naruto_Ultimate_Ninja_Heroes_USA_PSP-EMiNENT.rar
thank you,downloading....oh rar format? what will I do I don't have a pc
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by nani667: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2013
Flawless girl: thank you,downloading....oh rar format? what will I do I don't have a pc
You don't need a PC....Just extract it with your phone...I used xplore to extract it when I downloaded it....
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Flawlessgirl(f): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2013
nani.666:
You don't need a PC....Just extract it with your phone...I used xplore to extract it when I downloaded it....
okay I have xplore too
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Flawlessgirl(f): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2013
nani.666:
I've downloaded the game,how and where do I extract the game to,please swift reply because my battery is down
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by nani667: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2013
Flawless girl: I've downloaded the game,how and where do I extract the game to,please swift reply because my battery is down
replies would've been a lot faster if you had a Chat client on your device... at least you could get quicker responses...as some people aren't always on Nairaland... anyway...you can extract the game anywhere on your device... you just need to navigate to wherever you extracted the game to when you open the PSP app..... or you could extract the game to the "sdcard/PSP/GAME" Folder.....

1 Like

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Flawlessgirl(f): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2013
nani.666:
replies would've been a lot faster if you had a Chat client on your device... at least you could get quicker responses...as some people aren't always on Nairaland... anyway...you can extract the game anywhere on your device... you just need to navigate to wherever you extracted the game to when you open the PSP app..... or you could extract the game to the "sdcard/PSP/GAME" Folder.....
OK
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by bush4ker(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
u dont have to look for the links ..if you have torrent downloader just open and search psp or .iso or even .cso u will see large amount of games ...make your pick
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by justicesky24(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
bush4ker: u dont have to look for the links ..if you have torrent downloader just open and search psp or .iso or even .cso u will see large amount of games ...make your pick
u sure
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Flawlessgirl(f): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
nani.666:
the thing slow die,let's not talk about sound own,if you look at the characters you will notice something like shadow or black around them

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by justicesky24(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
Flawless girl: the thing slow die,let's not talk about sound own,if you look at the characters you will notice something like shadow or black around them
why do u guys like playing psp games wen there are good android game to play i think u jst wasted ur data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Flawlessgirl(f): 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
justicesky24: why do u guys like playing psp games wen there are good android game to play i think u jst wasted ur data
android game? I have modern combat4,shadow guardian,gangster Vegas and dead space all are not playing on my tecno m3 and you think I use 100mb or less to download them? come on
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by justicesky24(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
Flawless girl: android game? I have modern combat4,shadow guardian,gangster Vegas and dead space all are not playing on my tecno m3 and you think I use 100mb or less to download them? come on
babe i knw bt u can download non gameloft games like gta,battlefield,shadow gun e.t.c not wasting ur data downloading psp wen dey do not work all the time and u knw gameloft server is down for now u can try dem later
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by justicesky24(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
Flawless girl: android game? I have modern combat4,shadow guardian,gangster Vegas and dead space all are not playing on my tecno m3 and you think I use 100mb or less to download them? come on
come to think of it do u really enjoy the psp games wen dey are very difficult to control
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Flawlessgirl(f): 1:02am On Oct 20, 2013
justicesky24: babe i knw bt u can download non gameloft games like gta,battlefield,shadow gun e.t.c not wasting ur data downloading psp wen dey do not work all the time and u knw gameloft server is down for now u can try dem later
battlefield for tecno m3? show me the way,what other choice do I have,the android games I downloaded which one played,none and the ones that did not play how many MB is it carrying 1 to 2gig,mc4 is not a gameloft game so why is it not playing,if there's any website were you download your android games from then share with me,all I want to do is play game
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Flawlessgirl(f): 1:04am On Oct 20, 2013
justicesky24: come to think of it do u really enjoy the psp games wen dey are very difficult to control
at least they play compared to android games
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by nani667: 1:32am On Oct 20, 2013
Flawless girl: at least they play compared to android games
you could also try PS1 emulator... play some nice PS1 games...I prefer that to the PSP emulator... cos the reasonable games on the PSP emulator tend to be very slow on most devices....so try the PS1 emulator... I'm sure you'll enjoy it smiley
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Flawlessgirl(f): 1:43am On Oct 20, 2013
nani.666:
you could also try PS1 emulator... play some nice PS1 games...I prefer that to the PSP emulator... cos the reasonable games on the PSP emulator tend to be very slow on most devices....so try the PS1 emulator... I'm sure you'll enjoy it smiley
do you have any specific download link or I should just Google it
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by nani667: 1:52am On Oct 20, 2013
Flawless girl: do you have any specific download link or I should just Google it
Yeah...just Google PS1 Android emulator... the ones on playstore are not free...so just use Google....the name of the emulator I'm using is “epsxe”...so you can search for that on Google
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by haibe(m): 4:09am On Oct 20, 2013
please can this games work on Samsung galaxy grand?

and how can I get a compressed crash bandicoot. iso file, will it work?

thanks
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by haibe(m): 4:48am On Oct 20, 2013
please guys post screen shots of the pes 2013.iso and how are the controls, are they easy to use?
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by justicesky24(m): 6:20am On Oct 20, 2013
Flawless girl: battlefield for tecno m3? show me the way,what other choice do I have,the android games I downloaded which one played,none and the ones that did not play how many MB is it carrying 1 to 2gig,mc4 is not a gameloft game so why is it not playing,if there's any website were you download your android games from then share with me,all I want to do is play game
u can get battlefield from jreyez thread move the data to sdcard not data nor obb just the main sdcard by the way mc4 is a gameloft game
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Flawlessgirl(f): 6:46am On Oct 20, 2013
nani.666:
Yeah...just Google PS1 Android emulator... the ones on playstore are not free...so just use Google....the name of the emulator I'm using is “epsxe”...so you can search for that on Google
so which one will I download,ps1 or epsxe
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Flawlessgirl(f): 6:48am On Oct 20, 2013
justicesky24: u can get battlefield from jreyez thread move the data to sdcard not data nor obb just the main sdcard by the way mc4 is a gameloft game
do you have proof that battlefield will work on m3
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by nani667: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2013
Flawless girl: so which one will I download,ps1 or epsxe
epsxe
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by haibe(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2013
Flawless girl: do you have proof that battlefield will work on m3

which browser do you use to download? doesn't it disconnect?
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Flawlessgirl(f): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2013
haibe:

which browser do you use to download? doesn't it disconnect?
I use dolphin browser

1 Like

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Flawlessgirl(f): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2013
nani.666:
epsxe
okk searching.....
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by haibe(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Flawless girl: I use dolphin browser

And it doesn't disconnect? or restart download when network is bad?
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Flawlessgirl(f): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
haibe:

And it doesn't disconnect? or restart download when network is bad?
nop
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Flawlessgirl(f): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
nani.666:
epsxe
downloaded,now what
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Flawlessgirl(f): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
nani.666:
epsxe
what's with the BIOS anyway

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (128) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.