Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS (37690 Views)

Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. / Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft / Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sidajili:
Any Nairalander out there building and flying RC rotary or fixed wing Aircraft models of any scale? Lets discuss and get this thread going.
pls am highly interested WhatsApp 08130521289
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 09, 2016
udefrancis:
Hello I am also working on an rc and I don't know where I can get the following in naija
no money for shipping from ebay
4x40Amp.
4x800kv out runner brushless motor

Will share mine when I am don.
order from hobbyking its about 40$ and things are a lot cheaper
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by byabo: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hi I am corrently bulding rc plane and is about 90% complete all I need now is four or three chanel rc radio remote . any body knows where I can get it pls this is my number 08024449724
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by byabo: 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Guys we need to take this rc building to a next level any one that have the talent and Is currently working on rc plane and is willing to move ahead government is now supporting people that are creative for more information write me.
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Pakingzzz(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
byabo:
Guys we need to take this rc building to a next level any one that have the talent and Is currently working on rc plane and is willing to move ahead government is now supporting people that are creative for more information write me.

Where have you seen Government supporting people??
I am an RC enthusiast. I Dont see the Government coming to anyone's aid in this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 01, 2016
please how can I her Rc motors in Nigeria, Lagos in particular
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by studprojects(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
I design embedded systems too. Interested in your invitation to come together TP set up an rc club in Lagos. Those detractors on the thread are exhibiting typical African mentality. Such believe its either you use magic or its impossible. Forgetting that God gave us a brain, not for idle gossip, but for adding value to the lives of others. The record of some of my work is found at the following pages on facebook - microcontrollertutorialsandprojects; and joseph aruya; I am currently working on a GSM controlled, obstacles avoiding,solar-powered ,pollution tracking robotic chassis. Here is my email: javell36@yahoo.com.
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by studprojects(m): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
My son (13)has been bothering me for two years now that we set up an rc club here in Giwa. But been too busy to go into all the details. I think its time now.
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by studprojects(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Some images of the robot. Working on sensor integration now and a couple of timing issues.

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by victorigwe: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Waw I enjoy this @sunday idajili nice.
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by iukpe: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Guys I had to search for this thread, I am currently working on stuff I need to consult a few guru share a few ideas if any.
I have been on Rc models for sometime now though work and work work has put me off the current things.

https://www.nairaland.com/154012/rc-hobby#58924452

https://www.nairaland.com/154680/rc-hobby-flight-racing

But technology threads if not about phones dont go very far on NL

https://www.nairaland.com/416786/why-technology-threads-least-read#58945206
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by iukpe: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
byabo:

Leave the government out of this one. I have been a fan of RC for years and own a few models, never perfected my skills due to work and time, man must wack, but its a virgin area in our country for enthusiasts. I have imagined an RC club for years but you need the kind of partnership that works from the heart of a few people. We can talk. iukpe@yahoo.com or right here, this thread is for us I believe.
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by joeskies1: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
[/color][color=#000099][b][/b]where can i buy lipo battery
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Crixxx: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2021
Dominique, Mynd44, lalasticlala

How do I undo this. I mistakenly hit the button on a Muslim thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing / China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) / Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.