Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS (37740 Views)

Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z. / Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft / Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Is this for real undecidedundecided
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Okijajuju1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
engineerd: PEOPLE'S COMPREHENSION SKILLS ON HERE IS SIMPLY AMAZING. I DID NOT READ ANYWHERE IN TH OP'S POST WHERE HE EXPLICITLY STATES HE BUILT THOSE MODELS. DUMMIES, SEMI ILLITERATES, AND UNINTELLIGENT CRETINS HERE ALREADY MAKING ASSUMPTIONS ONLY BECAUSE OF THE PICTURE!!!

[img]http://media1./media/NshsZXMuzcahG/original.gif[/img]

Did you read the initial Thread title?!

Abeg drex go far jor!! Before I send bow hand give you via RC!! angry

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mehn, the finishing in these model planes are quite good o. R u quite sure you didn't purchase them?
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Wallie(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
I'm selling my half-built FPV flying wing that is fully autonomous . Just don't have time for it any longer! I also have a quadcopter. I was going to bring it to Nigeria but...

Airframe: Flying wing
Controller: APM
Telemetry: 915 Mhz
Video TX/RX: Wireless Video Receiver
On-Screen Display: MinimOSD
Motor: high efficiency brushless motor
ESC: brushless ESC
Porpeller: foldering props with Spinner
Servos: HITEC HS-225MG
Battery: 5000mAh X 2
Radio:
Ground station Display: 16" Widescreen HD LED
FPV Camera:
Video Recorder: high quality digital video recorder
Camera: Camcorder

@Sidajili

What do you have in yours? Are you flying FPV yet? If so, how far can you go?
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
[b
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by HARDDON: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
sleek!

this was mah terrain until IT tilted ma mind and remodeled ma reins.

OP, what ranges can these UAVs stray before you begin to lose com with em?

crazy programming gone into the interfacing huh?

cool
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by meee1: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
Impressive
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Wallie(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
This is what mine looks like!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
nigerians! We just never believe in ourselves! Tho i believe d op meant assemble not build. Anyone with d right skill and knowledge can assemble an RC aircraft.
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

[img]http://media1./media/NshsZXMuzcahG/original.gif[/img]

Did you read the initial Thread title?!

Abeg drex go far jor!! Before I send bow hand give you via RC!! angry

DUDE...GET A LIFE, A JOB OR A HOBBY....YOU AND YOUR DUMB FONT STYLES AND IMMATURE GIF'S....YOU THINK YOU ARE SPECIAL HERE ON NAIRALAND YOU ARE JUST AN IDIOTIC AGBAYA WITH A BLOATED E- EGO...SINCE YOU REPLIED TO MY POST, THEN I CAN ONLY ASSUME YOU FIT INTO ONE OF THE CATEGORIES ...PICK ONE.....DUMMY, SEMI-ILLITERATE OR SIMPLY UNINTELLIGENT? ABI ALL OF THE ABOVE NI OLODO!!!

16 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by paschalomenihu: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
THAT IS YOUR LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING , YOU CALL THOSE IDEAS TOES
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Andrew3(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
Those are sold on the internet. I also have 2 f-22 raptors and a b2 bomber i bought on ebay. u only assembled it.
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Okijajuju1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
booqee: nigerians! We just never believe in ourselves! Tho i believe d op meant assemble not build. Anyone with d right skill and knowledge can assemble an RC aircraft.

I have assembled a smaller RC helicopter.. Infact, I've assembled two..

But when you substitute Assembled with [/color=blue]Build[/color], it can be confusing..

Anyways.. I think we have cleared it up and the thread title has been changed.. So its fine now!

We NL are very emotional and dont like people playing with our emotions anyhow.. grin
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by thaoriginator: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nicey man8)
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by 190theclown: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
iterator25: e mould am with clay.. ode
grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Okijajuju1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
engineerd:

DUDE...GET A LIFE, A JOB OR A HOBBY....YOU AND YOUR DUMB FONT STYLES AND IMMATURE GIF'S....YOU THINK YOU ARE SPECIAL HERE ON NAIRALAND YOU ARE JUST AN IDIOTIC AGBAYA WITH A BLOATED E- EGO...SINCE YOU REPLIED TO MY POST, THEN I CAN ONLY ASSUME YOU FIT INTO ONE OF THE CATEGORIES ...PICK ONE.....DUMMY, SEMI-ILLITERATE OR SIMPLY UNINTELLIGENT? ABI ALL OF THE ABOVE NI OLODO!!!

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by mikijagga(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
Sidajili is my friend and I know he has been working onthis tech for a while. Sunny, when you hit PH, pls reach me. All the best and keep up the good work!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by 190theclown: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
engineerd:

grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by fr3do(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
Make senx
what fuel does it run on
how far can u communicate with it
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Michyeddy(f): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
Airforce1: Mtchew....

Something that even a nursery school pupil can build.

Just wasted my MB clicking on dis thread.

sad sad sad smh for u.....by their names,you'll know them..you have sworn by the oath that Nigeria will not progress abi...God pass you.
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by YoshiMaster: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
fr3do: Make senx
what fuel does it run on
how far can u communicate with it

Quad copters use high amperage batteries as their source of fuel.
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by InvertedHammer: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
Okija_juju: Hmmmm....

Those things look suspect..

How did you build that body?!

There is no freaking way this dude built those bodies with such finesse.

He assembled it using assembly manual which any diy-er could do.

The post is misleading or the OP is just being plain dishonest
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by YoshiMaster: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
InvertedHammer:

The issue has been resolved, no one is claiming they did or didn't build the UAV.

We just wanna discuss the building and flying now, so if you build chime in, if you assemble(also build) chime in, and if you just fly, chime in as well.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin

ASUU has now made grown men play with Toy planes grin grin grin grin
chai you are a big clown rtflmfao
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Okijajuju1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Thats what we cleared up..

Im sure the OP didnt delibrately intend to fool us..

But nice hobby nonetheless... I've always been facinated with RC gadgets including Cars, boats and planes..
But sadly, AFRICAN LAW STATES: You cant play with toys, dolls and other stuff that may be considered toys after the age of 16.. grin NOT COOL!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by AjanleKoko: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
I'll give it to Naijas sha. We are Kings of Tough Talk grin
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Wallie(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Of course he didn't build the air frame! You buy all the parts needed, and depending on the configuration, program as necessary. In an autonomous plane, which is what I did, it is akin to buying the different parts of a car and trying to build one from scratch. You have to program the controller for the air frame type so that it flies straight, solder the autopilot, gps modules, telemetry radios, on screen display, power filters, voltage regulators, magnetometer, amplifiers, batteries, antennas, servos, cameras etc

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by megadeath: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hehehe. Lies!! Those planes and that tarmac are in NAF base kaduna. No silly nairalander built them. They're being used to teach airforce personnel drone technology.
Re: A Nairalander's Remote Controlled Aircraft And SUAVS by Okijajuju1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
megadeath: Hehehe. Lies!! Those planes and that tarmac are in NAF base kaduna. No silly nairalander built them. They're being used to teach airforce personnel drone technology.

Can you prove this?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture : Male And Female Civet Cat Killed At The Back Of My House / China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) / Huge Python Killed By My Friends In Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.