Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

Two Different Post Utme Exam On The Same Day.what Can I Do? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Different Post Utme Exam On The Same Day.what Can I Do? (598 Views)

Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress. / Answers To QUESTIONS To O'level Exam On PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY,MATHS,ENGLISH! / Post Utme Form For Uniben Is Out Today! Exam On 15th And 16th Of June. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Different Post Utme Exam On The Same Day.what Can I Do? by towsynguru(m): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
pls i need urgent answer.my funaab post utme exam and yabatech p/utme exam fall on the same day but the time are 7:30am and 12:00 respectively.what should i do?
Re: Two Different Post Utme Exam On The Same Day.what Can I Do? by Anuoluwap(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
Which one of them is computer based test? Cause if it's computer test you only need your jamb reg no. You can even go any day any time. So i'll advise you goto the one that's paper test 1st. Later, try to make it to the other sch and try to explain yourself to them. They'll tell you when to come back for your exam.
OR
consider the time and your location which one is closer to you and go to the one farther irrespective of the time. Still, it pays alot when it comes to CBT.
Re: Two Different Post Utme Exam On The Same Day.what Can I Do? by towsynguru(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
Anuoluwap: Which one of them is computer based test? Cause if it's computer test you only need your jamb reg no. You can even go any day any time. So i'll advise you goto the one that's paper test 1st. Later, try to make it to the other sch and try to explain yourself to them. They'll tell you when to come back for your exam.
OR
consider the time and your location which one is closer to you and go to the one farther irrespective of the time. Still, it pays alot when it comes to CBT.
THANKS

(1) (Reply)

I Will Like To Know Universities That Are Still Selling The Pre-degree Form / Study In Republic Of Georgia!! / A.A.U.A Second Choice Admission List 2013/2014 Out On Jamb Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.