Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand (15685 Views)

Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist / Man Attempts To Control Electric Current / Scientist Uncover "God's Bathtub" In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by babarazy: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
End time tinz

First to comment on the second page.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by Ipheyemmy01(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
It wud be good for super eagles,, one person in the dressing room controling players leg to score on the pitch. Shekina

1 Like

Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by MCKULQ(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
king of pool: yes am de 1st to say..................end time tinx
grin
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by infonubia(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ipheyemmy01: It wud be good for super eagles,, one person in the dressing room controling players leg to score on the pitch. Shekina

hahaha! very funny. What happens when PHCN takes light? Also what if the internet speed slows down?
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2013

For once, I have to agree with you "End timers" tongue
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by Maawitemi: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
190-the-clown:
meaning i can send brain messages via the internet to GEJ to push $200,000,000 into my GTB domiciliary account

nice one

Ibeg who get him email address

I think you need is ip and mac address
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by nickz(m): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
babarazy: End time tinz

First to comment on the second page.
CHAI!!!! LMAO #yabaleft grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
My fears are becoming actualized. Military warfare in the 21st century is going to be nasty.
Wait till they don't need the internet as the tool to connect brains. Wait till they figure out a way to send signals via cellphone technology. I don't like this research at all. Mind control is becoming a reality
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by BigBen10: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
bigx: This is evuuuuul,

Imagine controlling Jona's mind.

Dangote go be toy
if its evil don't use the internet,phone,laptop,car,freezer,tv,electric heater etc. Dont Even Use Electricity, even fire and knife should be out of your reach.
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by miky(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
Visocrate: there is no any connection between the human brain and the intermet besides the brain controls the intermet not the reverse

There is no physical connection (old technigue) but there are electro magnetic connections that can be made.. Our brain works with electricity, chemicals and hormones...

It's only a matter of time before people can be raised from the dead, cured of any diseases... It's not juju or magic it's BRAIN POWER.. And obviously not end time either...

The day will come when humans would travel out o our galaxy, to other celebral bodies including parallel universes... Amazing..
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by paulhq(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
Visocrate: there is no any connection between the human brain and the intermet besides the brain controls the intermet not the reverse
well,according to scientists,there is.The body is controlled by the impulses in nerves sent from the brain,this impulses are like electrical charges.Small electrical charges like this are contained in radiations(infared,radio,gamma e.t.c).But i would agree with you that nothing can control the brain,not even you can control your brain.Am sure all they did there is to alter the direction of the impulses.
Na wa oh,humans created what will destroy them.
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by J0sh007: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
Somehow somehow. Like sci-fi things i see the world coming to an end. Mind control chai!
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by miky(m): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
paulhq:
well,according to scientists,there is.The body is controlled by the impulses in nerves sent from the brain,this impulses are like electrical charges.Small electrical charges like this are contained in radiations(infared,radio,gamma e.t.c).But i would agree with you that nothing can control the brain,not even you can control your brain.Am sure all they did there is to alter the direction of the impulses.

common bro, you sound like you can Reason, unlike alot of our people.. we have been injecting bacteria, viruses, eating foods with altered dna.. do you honestly think nerve rechanneling would kill us? your more likely to die from religious idiots like boko haram...

there was a time when blood wanst given to humans, can you imagine the reaction people had at sighting another human receiving another humans blood?? grin grin its 2013 guys, wake up!!
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by victorv12(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
This is another scientific breakthrough...Our Nigeria politicians with there chop chop mentality has eaten all the money meant for all the research institutes in Nigeria. I tire mennn!
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by elampiro(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
This is part of the functions the RFID chip implant will be capable of whenever the One World People (New World Order) decide to implement it. A global world control will soon be a reality.
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by miky(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
EverestdeBliu: hit "like" if u believe that JESUS rules over all sciences

would you like to see jesus's clone?? i suppose its possible.. look for where he was buried, i believe he died 2000+ years ago.. bones take over 30000 years to decompose.. sequence his dna and reclone him what do you think

or do you think some thunder will strike from above, u religious zealot
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by miky(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
elampiro: This is part of the functions the RFID chip implant will be capable of whenever the One World People (New World Order) decide to implement it. A global world control will soon be a reality.

very possible, that would be the last ignorant, religous africans would be free.. you can bet on that..the last colonization would fit the tithle!!

1 Like

Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by bigx(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
BigBen10:
if its evil don't use the internet,phone,laptop,car,freezer,tv,electric heater etc. Dont Even Use Electricity, even fire and knife should be out of your reach.

You no de recognize play when u see am?
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
EverestdeBliu: hit "like" if u believe that JESUS rules over all sciences

You care to give us some concrete evidence?
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2013

End of your time i suppose.
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by paulhq(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
miky:

common bro, you sound like you can Reason, unlike alot of our people.. we have been injecting bacteria, viruses, eating foods with altered dna.. do you honestly think nerve rechanneling would kill us? your more likely to die from religious idiots like boko haram...

there was a time when blood wanst given to humans, can you imagine the reaction people had at sighting another human receiving another humans blood?? grin grin its 2013 guys, wake up!!
And your point is?
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by nurudeen86: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
electronic telepathy God help us wif white magic
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by steveec122(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
Billyonaire: Science is a learner where mysticism is, brain2brain and soul2soul communication dates back to ancient days, and is very much in use today by those who desire favors. Its simple exercise possibly accomplished at quietest hours of the nights. Dont ask me how.
Telepathy and Claivoyancy tinz na before the coming of christ till now.
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by funshint(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
infonubia: You should check out my new post on the Lagos - Anambra 'deportation' saga

https://www.nairaland.com/1415762/diatribe-two-tribes-lagos-anambra
We're not checking!! We can now see dat obi was lying... We love our SW brothers. Ngige all the way°˚˚˚
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by teekrackz(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmm, end time tins
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by joeace2020(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
teekrackz: hmmmmmmmmmm, end time tins

read ur comment den read ur signature den read ur comment again
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by infonubia(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
funshint:
We're not checking!!
hahaha....that was a funny first line. it's okay if you don't wanna check it out, no pressure.
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by alcuin(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
Billyonaire: Science is a learner where mysticism is, brain2brain and soul2soul communication dates back to ancient days, and is very much in use today by those who desire favors. Its simple exercise possibly accomplished at quietest hours of the nights. Dont ask me how.
Yeah...
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by Vansnickers: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
paulhq:

I see. I personally think that the charges that the brain produced from the first individual
was passed through the EEG machine which would have transformed it into some form of electrical current or a wave that can be compared to WIFI. This then passes through the second EEG machine, which converts it back to brain charges, but the question is, do
the produced charges have to pass through the CNS of the second individual before it gets to
his Motor neurons?
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by imustsaymymindo: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
It is funny when non-supporters of Jesus ask for proof everytime in order 2 giv dem hope and conquer dier fear. Jes bliv, and pray nt 2 av a bad cos 2 bliv

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Of The Greatest And Most Amazing Engineering Feats Of Mankind. / Meteorite Crashes In Russia. Intercepted By Missiles / How To Join GeoPoll and Earn Airtime Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.