Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand (15686 Views)

Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist / Man Attempts To Control Electric Current / Scientist Uncover "God's Bathtub" In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by vincencior(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
I know one day Nigerians will transmit electricity wirelessly from China since we can't generate enuf to meet our demands. ;DI know one day Nigerians will transmit electricity wirelessly from China since we can't generate enuf to meet our demands.
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by Pain(m): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
The definition of Crime is about to change. Beware all you peverts that UnCloth girls in your thoughts
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by TeeiWi(m): 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
grin
crystalballs: my brain controls my computer.

You mean ur ABACUS computer
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by Greaaat: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mtscheew

Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by DeWisedon(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
guys if una believe dis rubish,una fit believe anyti.dis na wash.u go control my brain wit computer,dem no born u well?
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by paulhq(m): 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
Van snickers:

I see. I personally think that the charges that the brain produced from the first individual
was passed through the EEG machine which would have transformed it into some form of electrical current or a wave that can be compared to WIFI. This then passes through the second EEG machine, which converts it back to brain charges, but the question is, do
the produced charges have to pass through the CNS of the second individual before it gets to
his Motor neurons?
Na you be isaac newton the second oh.It was passed through the eye,if you read the post very,the gamer was asked to stare at the computer.My guess are,encrypted language was passed through the light radiation(which is almost an infared radiation because it is created by the computer) to the eye,which was interpreted by the brain. cheesy just assuming.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by alexarelano(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
where's my end time beeping indicator? cheesy cheesy grin grin
E N D T I M E thinz grin
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by Nik77: 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
EverestdeBliu: hit "like" if u believe that JESUS rules over all sciences
This is not about science and Jesus. Thank u very much.
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by alexarelano(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
suppose we have Hash tag on Nairaland, the word #Gaari, #OgaAtTheTop, #EndTime & so on would've won prominent words cheesy grin
did I fail 2 mention #72virgins? grin grin grin grin :8
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by Nik77: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
Billyonaire: Science is a learner where mysticism is, brain2brain and soul2soul communication dates back to ancient days, and is very much in use today by those who desire favors. Its simple exercise possibly accomplished at quietest hours of the nights. Dont ask me how.
And what has been the contribution of such 'communication' 2 d betterment of d human condition.
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
miky:

would you like to see jesus's clone?? i suppose its possible.. look for where he was buried, i believe he died 2000+ years ago.. bones take over 30000 years to decompose.. sequence his dna and reclone him what do you think

or do you think some thunder will strike from above, u religious zealot
get it ryt,JESUS rose on d third day n he's alive n lives n reigns forever.
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by Nik77: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Billyonaire: Science is a learner where mysticism is, brain2brain and soul2soul communication dates back to ancient days, and is very much in use today by those who desire favors. Its simple exercise possibly accomplished at quietest hours of the nights. Dont ask me how.
What are d benefits of such modes of 'communication' to humanity & what are their contributions to the betterment of d human condition.
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by Djsweet(m): 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
Men,these guys are making an interesting progress,what is happening to our own so called scientist here?make una try make even better pouded yam making machine or viable egg incubator with a Nigerian concept abeg
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
joeace2020:

read ur comment den read ur signature den read ur comment again
gringringrin
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
EverestdeBliu: hit "like" if u believe that JESUS rules over all sciences

How can Jesus rule over science when he himself is science?. Thats why black Africa will never progress...because majority think like yourself!!

1 Like

Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by infonubia(m): 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
How did this turn into a religious debate?
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by kunlesehan(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2013

well said bro.

as it is in mysticism so it is in science.
as it is in heaven so it is on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by paulhq(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2013
Djsweet: Men,these guys are making an
interesting progress,what is
happening to our own so called
scientist here?make una try make
even better pouded yam making
machine or viable egg incubator with a Nigerian concept abeg
truth is,Nigeria is a dream killer.None of them will encourage you,nobody get your time.None of them would want to help you financially,they think you are 419.Even if they want to,they know the investment will crash.Because nigeria prefer buying foreign goods(due to quality,originallity and class).So if Nigeria want to invent,they prefer "spend less to get more" which leads to substandard goods
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by paulhq(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2013
engineerd:

How can Jesus rule over science when he himself is science?. Thats why black Africa will never progress...because majority think like yourself!!
I am not turning this into a religious debate grin ,but Jesus is not science,He is above science.Science set's limits and boundaries for humans,Jesus has no limit.

1 Like

Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by firestar(f): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2013
Xavier's pupils...

1 Like

Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by vivienobidike(f): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
king of pool: yes am de 1st to say..................end time tinx
how old are u?
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by basira2fem: 2:10am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
*Modified
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
miky:

would you like to see jesus's clone?? i suppose its possible.. look for where he was buried, i believe he died 2000+ years ago.. bones take over 30000 years to decompose.. sequence his dna and reclone him what do you think

or do you think some thunder will strike from above, u religious zealot
JESUS is risen. Death couldn't hold him captive. You can't find His bone, nowhere. He actually came to die,that we may live. He's alive and in Heaven.
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by miky(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

JESUS is risen. Death couldn't hold him captive. You can't find His bone, nowhere. He actually came to die,that we may live. He's alive and in Heaven.

You can't prove my story is false, and i cant prove your is false either.. however in the history of man, no ones bones have disappeared before.. your just saying same things told to you, your not speaking with your intellect.
Re: Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
miky:

You can't prove my story is false, and i cant prove your is false either.. however in the history of man, no ones bones have disappeared before.. your just saying same things told to you, your not speaking with your intellect.
For goodness sake,JESUS rose on d third day after his death. What bone do u expect to see in his tomb again?...u dnt believe He's risen,do u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Of The Greatest And Most Amazing Engineering Feats Of Mankind. / Meteorite Crashes In Russia. Intercepted By Missiles / How To Join GeoPoll and Earn Airtime Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.