Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,455 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Ways To Know Original Windows OS On Your System? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ways To Know Original Windows OS On Your System? (718 Views)

Could Anybody Help Me With Original Windows 8 Disk / Can I Get ORIGINAL Windows 8 Cd In Lagos? / Help! How Can I Install An Os On Mini Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Know Original Windows OS On Your System? by worldgee: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pls hw does one know d original Windows OS is what is installed/running on ones system?

Tks.
Re: Ways To Know Original Windows OS On Your System? by femi4: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2013
The Original OS comes with registered key that can be validated on microsoft website.
Also, you will find the microsoft product key at the microsoft imprint label at the back of the laptop

(1) (Reply)

Windows 8.1 Released: How To Download For Free, And A Guide To The New Features / Has Anyone Bought Any Stuff From Ipmart, And In Good Condition? / Authentic Inec Gsm Numbers Database According To Lga,sex And Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.