Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Are You Interested Being Part Of Record Label. Investors Only. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Are You Interested Being Part Of Record Label. Investors Only. (559 Views)

Are You Interested In Becoming A Distributor? / <<<<< Are You Interested? >>>>> / New Record Label Needs Promotion Officer And Marketing Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested Being Part Of Record Label. Investors Only. by grandtouch: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2008
Hi, I am looking for a few people who have a passion for music and who are willing to invest. The Nigerian music industry is one of the fastest growing industries in Nigeria right now. this is where you see a nobody become a somebody in a couple of months, I do not need to shed more light on that.
If you are interested, if you believe in humble beginings,if you are willing to risk with me, I can assure I never give up and I have fought to this length, from the very scratch> just having a computer to having a studio and now a record label. There's room for few. Thank you.

Your's Sincerely
Re: Are You Interested Being Part Of Record Label. Investors Only. by johnbulgie(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2008
Im interested in the deal.How do we go about it.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Forex Signals (5pairs Daily) / Its Like A / The Abuja 12-millionaires Summit 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.