Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

New Record Label Needs Promotion Officer And Marketing Manager - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / New Record Label Needs Promotion Officer And Marketing Manager (4120 Views)

Increase Your Sales And Marketing Strenght.(take Your Shop Online For FREE) / New Record Deal / Looking For Sales And Marketing Personnel For Selfcare Medical Equipments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Record Label Needs Promotion Officer And Marketing Manager by Recruiter: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2007
A new Independent music label is recruiting at the moment.They are looking for a competent individual who can handle the Artist Promotion end of the business and another competent person to be involved in Marketing

Job Description
Promotion The chosen person should be well involved in the entertainment industry, especially in Events organization or Radio broadcasting, presenting, etc.

The person should be duly qualified academically to handle such a position.The person should be resident in Lagos, and should be willing to travel across the country and sometimes to the UK, which is the headquarters of the music label.

The chosen person should be a 'go-getter', who can spot a business from a distance, well presented and very easy to mix up with people, make contacts and the like.

The person should work hand in hand with the Marketing officer towards the actualization of the goals of the company.The person should be a part of a magement team of the company.

To show your interest and to upload your CV, e-mail us at dangatovi@yahoo.com

Marketing
The person chosen should be able to exhibit good managerial qualities, should have a good inter personnels skills, polite and well presented.They should be able to break new grounds for the company, regarding negotiating new deals and should have direct contacts with Distributors and Marketers.The person should be in a position to represent the company in various capacities and in different forums.The person should be a part of a magement team of the company.

The person should work hand in hand with the Promotions officer. They person should be qualified to hold this position.To show your interest and to upload your CV, e-mail us at dangatovi@yahoo.com

Only those who exhibit a certain level of seriousness in the presentation of their CVs and their cover letters would be nominated for interview, which will be held at a location in Lagos later this month.
Re: New Record Label Needs Promotion Officer And Marketing Manager by chichimma(f): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2007
Oh how I wish I was living in Nigeria at this moment to apply for this job application!

This is one of my dream jobs. I am currently looking for a jsimilar ob like this here in the Netherlands.

I Just read the job criteria and I am sure I meet all of it except that I am not living in Nigeria, bummer, anyway, I hope you received some replies and that someone meets the requirements.

All the best wink
Re: New Record Label Needs Promotion Officer And Marketing Manager by t200m: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2007
well,am not interested,but i think u should give this guy a call, his name is red or ifeanyi,his numba is 08077603427.you wnt be dissapionted.
but the prblem with nigeria musicians these days is that they don`t make musiv that every1 can feel,take for instance mode 9,his good no doubt,but ppl will prefer to go to a show and watch d banj of face, tahtn listen to some hard core rap,even senators and the top shots wont mind goin to a show like that.so my advise to u,is to make music that the mass od the nigerian population will reate with.ppl fail to realise that we are up to 160,000,0000 in this country and if u can just get to 1% of that population,u are , i like what u are tryn to do,cos this is what me and this guy was disscussing recently,the record labels feel because they are hustlers they know the streets and how to do business,but they fail to realise thier they can earn much more.too bad.just call him,will tell jim,so he will be expecting ur call.u can write me and we can talk,might be able to help u in other areas. my add is t200m2002@yahoo.com
Re: New Record Label Needs Promotion Officer And Marketing Manager by DEYOUNG5: 4:44am On Mar 13, 2010
I'M DE-YOUNG AN UPCOMING ARTIST, I NEED A SPONSOR,MANAGER AND RECORD LABEL TO MAKE MY TALENT RAIN,I HAVE MY GIFT FROM GOD TO SING LIKE MYSELF AND I HAVE 3DEMO'S DONE NOW. IF YOU ARE INTERESTING IN HELPING ME , THIS IS MY CONTACT 08089657894 OR MY E-MAIL ADDRESS jide0009@yahoo.com. A.K.A FUNMI LOWO, A.K.A THE PEACE MAKER. I DONE COME TO MAKE PEACE RAIN IN NAIJA AND FOR INDUSTRY OF MUSIC. IT IS ME DE-YOUNG

YOU CAN LISTEN TO MY TRACK ON http://www.ilike.com/artist/search?artist_qp=funmi+lowo&x=0&y=0

Re: New Record Label Needs Promotion Officer And Marketing Manager by DEYOUNG5: 4:51am On Mar 13, 2010
I'M DE-YOUNG AN UPCOMING ARTIST, I NEED A SPONSOR,MANAGER AND RECORD LABEL TO MAKE MY TALENT RAIN,I HAVE MY GIFT FROM GOD TO SING LIKE MYSELF AND I HAVE 3DEMO'S DONE NOW. IF YOU ARE INTERESTING IN HELPING ME , THIS IS MY CONTACT 08089657894 OR MY E-MAIL ADDRESS jide0009@yahoo.com. A.K.A FUNMI LOWO, A.K.A THE PEACE MAKER. I DONE COME TO MAKE PEACE RAIN IN NAIJA AND FOR INDUSTRY OF MUSIC. IT IS ME DE-YOUNG

YOU CAN LISTEN TO MY TRACK ON http://www.ilike.com/artist/search?artist_qp=funmi+lowo&x=0&y=0

Re: New Record Label Needs Promotion Officer And Marketing Manager by ipadex: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2010
KOBRA! ENTERTAINMENT IS BACK AND BETTER

Are You Ready to become what you want to become?
,Then
Send Your Proposal Letter,Artist profile,Picture and Your Demo(Compulsory) to kobratainment@gmail.com
We also offer Studio Services, Event Planing,Artist/Talent Management,Consultant and DJ services now

Contact us
Telephone Number: 08067104961,08091902048
ipadex007@yahoo.com, kobratainement@gmail.com,
, www.kobratainment ,

Check Out The 9ja Version of Kanye West and Estenlle 'American Boy'

(Kobra! All Stars)Projekt9 ft Civic -Nigerian Boy
Download Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Link to Tracks
For Judiyen By Projekt9 ft Civic ; http://www.4shared.com/audio/7XmfcnOl/01_judiyen_1.html
For Nigeria Boy Kobra All Stars: http://www.4shared.com/audio/1_V0fItC/nigerian_boy.htm
Re: New Record Label Needs Promotion Officer And Marketing Manager by colakyngo: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2011
Hi,

I agreed with you. Any way, your points of view make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Pls try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

Apart from that, you also can ref more resources at: Promotions manager job description

Best rgs

(1) (Reply)

Generating Recharge Card Serial Numbers / Equipment And Daily Rates... / Make Your Metal Business Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.