Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination (7757 Views)

Orphanage Home In Portharcourt, Rivers State. / Blue-Collar Workers Want Their Children To Go to College: Why? / Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2013
I'm sure Fasola has "deported" them to their home states.
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by everyday: 10:25am On Aug 29, 2013
What is the meaning of unknown destination
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2013
Destitutes Igbo babies
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by ajanaku2(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2013
Poor Kids...

Victims of cursed Semens...
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Anniettieufia(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2013
Lagos again ! (?)
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by owolabifunke14(f): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2013
ajanaku2: Poor Kids...

Victims of cursed Semens...
Explain cursed semens. Children are gift
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2013
owolabifunke14: Explain cursed semens. Children are gift

was trying to express tribal bigotry
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by ajanaku2(m): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2013
owolabifunke14: Explain cursed semens. Children are gift

Not all Kids are Gifts! How do you explain the offsprings that resulted from the evils of Rap£, Prostitution and Inc£st?...

Most, if not all of those Kids are Offshoots of such dastardly acts; and unfortunately for them, their Parents were left with no options than to abandon them in Orphanages...

Or you think all Kids in Orphanages are actually Orphans? No! Most of them still have unknown Parents livin' their miserable lives on...
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2013
Edward Akande: Na wa o, ministry don turn kidnappers? Dem don go sell d children be dat o. Chaiii! Na wa 4 naija o.

your sense of thinking baffles me. Seems you think wt ur foot?
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by netbrilliance(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2013
Fashola..you should cut down on your excesses
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by babydioku(f): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2013
Envy, jealousy, animosity and malice will only make you stagnant in life and propel your "adversary" to a greater height.
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by khamas19: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2013
..and if you ask them they will say it's business...
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by deletrue: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2013
Igbos in lagos, get ready yourselves before the next general election. Fashola is inwardly engaging you people gradual blow.
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Kairoseki77: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2013
netbrilliance: Fashola..you should cut down on your excesses

Did you read the OP's post?

REPENT!
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Delafruita(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2013
chiover: The media should not be kept out of this. They should be allowed to have access to the kids.
why should the media be allowed access to traumatized kids?so they can splash their faces all over the dailies thereby traumatising the kids the more?kids welfare is absolutely important and when you deal with kids who have endured trauma,you think more about their future than about the present.i have long supported the welfare agenda of the OPD and i believe it is a model that should be replicated all through the country.the police or SSS should not be called into things that have to do with welfare of children.that should principally be a social worker's job and the lagos state government should be applauded for not just been proactive but for thinking beyond publicity and caring more for the welfare of those kids
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Policewoman(f): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2013
I dont believe this news. Why is the LASG keeping mute on where the kids have been relocated to? How re we sure Mrs Nwachukwu is not being falsely accused of trfficking so as to justify the raid on her orphanage? Have they interviewed any of these kids in the full glare of the public to ascertain the veracity of the trafficking claim? This GESTAPO style raid makes the whole operation suspicious. Hope they are not planning to use them as rituals to further the ambition of some of their APC politicians. Time will tell sha.

1 Like

Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2013
An orphanage that has been operating for 12 years? Why did it take long to find out it is an illegal orphanage? I heard from reliable source that the orphanage is close to the family house of the deputy governor of Lagos state, Adejoke Orelope Adefulire.

Something is not just adding up!
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Policewoman(f): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2013
berem: An orphanage that has been operating for 12 years? Why did it take long to find out it is an illegal orphanage? I heard from reliable source that the orphanage is close to the family house of the deputy governor of Lagos state, Adejoke Orelope Adefulire.

Something is not just adding up!
@Berem, LOL at your signature. Wetin sexkillz do you again? grin
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Dollarjunkie: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
Garri the 1st: Nwachukwu!!!!

Why am I not surprised at your criminal behavior....

grin grin grin

And no one cares to ban him and his cohorts.
Am not surprised though.
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
A pure case of witch hunting.
Somebody did not bribe the Lagos officials well enough and charges were trumped up
Babies are adopted out of orphanages in Nigeria daily

Thank God this wasn't a case of SE.xual abuse like the other orphanage story
What Nigerians fail to come to terms with is that people abandon children they don't want and every sane society has a way of taking care of these kids and adoption is a better alternative that institutionalization.
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by UjSizzle(f): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
Why in the world would anyone buy children when you can go through the right process to get one?

ok that's a weird question...wickedness reigns in Nigeria.
Hope those children are safe though.
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Okijajuju1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
Policewoman: I dont believe this news. Why is the LASG keeping mute on where the kids have been relocated to? How re we sure Mrs Nwachukwu is not being falsely accused of trfficking so as to justify the raid on her orphanage? Have they interviewed any of these kids in the full glare of the public to ascertain the veracity of the trafficking claim? This GESTAPO style raid makes the whole operation suspicious. Hope they are not planning to use them as rituals to further the ambition of some of their APC politicians. Time will tell sha.

Thank God my love for you has finally been put under control.. cool

Whose job is it to investigate succh matters in Nigeria?! - THE POLICE..

How many Police interviews|Interrogation|cohesion or other non-geneva convention compliant methods of interrogation have your people ever done in the full glare of the public?! - NONE!!

Is this the first time the Nigerian Police would raid a place 'GESTAPO STYLE' like you said?! - NO Cos its standard Police raid procedure

Are the Kids being planned to be used as rituals by Politicians?! - WHO KNOWS!!? THE POLICE! Only the Police can answer this as their help would be needed for such an operation..

Remember.. You are a Police woman, and the Police is our Friend, which makes us friends..

#Lord willing, You can also be my Girl friend who is a Police grin
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Okijajuju1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
uj_sizzle: Why in the world would anyone buy children when you can go through the right process to get one?

ok that's a weird question...wickedness reigns in Nigeria.
Hope those children are safe though.

What is the right process in Nigeria
Please tell me?
How are kids adopted in Nigeria and doesn't it require money changing hands
While I agree that there are evil people out there,I refuse to believe that all these cases are real
The govt is harassing and abusing many legitimate people like it does in all areas
Motorists and traders are molested by law enforcement agents daily when they refuse to bribe them or get tired of bribing them over and above the stipulated dues
What makes it hard to believe that these folks may sometimes be victims of the same clueless and corrupt government
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
The management of Ahamefule Hospital and Orphanage Home has accused the Imo Police Commissioner, Mohammed Musa Kastina, of willfully lying and misleading the public that the orphanage and hospital was into child trafficking. This is just as the management has slammed a N100 million lawsuit against the police command for alleged defamation and illegally invading the premises of the establishments.

Addressing newsmen at the weekend in Owerri, Chief B. Okemili, the legal adviser of Ahamefule Hospital stated that the Imo State police commissioner in a desperate bid to impress the public had willfully “lied” to mislead the people into believing that the hospital facility and the orphanage home were involved in child trafficking.

He maintained that the motherless babies’ home was duly registered in 2006 by the Imo State Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development with registration number 0691, alleging that prior to the invasion of the facility by the police, the police command had always sent young pregnant girls and abandoned babies to the orphanage to be cared for.

“Ahamefule Motherless Babies’ Home in Umuaka, Njaba Local Council Area was duly registered by the Imo State Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development in 2006 with registration number 0691. Past administrators and governors of the state and their wives had at one time or the other visited Ahamefule Motherless Babies’ Home and made donations to enhance the welfare of the inmates.

This is contrary to the misinformation of the Imo police commissioner; the orphanage does not sell babies or adults and is not a hotel or brothel.” Okemili further pointed out that up till two months ago the Imo police command sent young pregnant girls and rescued abandoned babies to be cared for by the motherless babies’ home
. “The Imo police command has severally sent abandoned babies and pregnant young girls to the home up till about two months ago. Again, last year October 25, the same police command, which is now alleging that the Ahamefule Hospital and Motherless Babies’ Home had sent five young pregnant girls, namely Nkiru, Gift, Amaka, Eberechi and Patricia, who the police command said were rescued from an illegal motherless home suspected to be engaged in child trafficking.

So it is strange that the same police now claims that the home is into child trafficking without any proof to support its claims.” Meanwhile, Okemili stated that the management had already filed a suit against the Imo police command for unlawful invasion of the business premises of Ahamefule Hospital and the Motherless Babies’ Home, the forceful ejection of workers and illegally detaining them, the carting away of the hospital equipment worth several millions of naira, as well as sealing off the private residence of the director of Ahamefule Hospital and Motherless Babies’ Home, Chief Comfort Ahamefule.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/baby-factory-controversy-orphanage-home-indicts-police/#!prettyPhoto
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

The above story buttresses my point
How many of you read it?
Did Seun and his disciples put it on front page?
I started a thread on that but i guess it wasn't juicy enough for you folks
Things are not always as they seem
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Okijajuju1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi:

The above story buttresses my point
How many of you read it?
Did Seun and his disciples put it on front page?
I started a thread on that but i guess it wasn't juicy enough for you folks
Things are not always as they seem

You forgot to add the majic word to your post for it to make the FP..

#Whispers... Its Tontoh Dike.. Dont tell another person o!

1 Like

Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi: A pure case of witch hunting.
Somebody did not bribe the Lagos officials well enough and charges were trumped up
Babies are adopted out of orphanages in Nigeria daily

Thank God this wasn't a case of SE.xual abuse like the other orphanage story
What Nigerians fail to come to terms with is that people abandon children they don't want and every sane society has a way of taking care of these kids and adoption is a better alternative that institutionalization.
I HEARD FROM RELIABLE SOURCE THAT THE ORPHANAGE OWNER WROTE AN APPEAL TO THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THE ORPHANAGE. THE ORPHANAGE IS CLOSE TO THE FAMILY HOUSE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR AT ORELOPE. THINKING THAT THE ORPHANAGE WAS NOT WELL MANAGED, THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR ARRANGED FOR THE ARREST OF MRS NWACHUKWU.
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

You forgot to add the majic word to your post for it to make the FP..

#Whispers... Its Tontoh Dike.. Dont tell another person o!

Don't mind them
Na today?
I will always expose their mago mago whenever I see it
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
berem: I HEARD FROM RELIABLE SOURCE THAT THE ORPHANAGE OWNER WROTE AN APPEAL TO THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE UPKEEP OF THE ORPHANAGE. THE ORPHANAGE IS CLOSE TO THE FAMILY HOUSE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR AT ORELOPE. THINKING THAT THE ORPHANAGE WAS NOT WELL MANAGED, THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR ARRANGED FOR THE ARREST OF MRS NWACHUKWU.

I knew it was a witchumt
This is a long standing orphanage
The LASG is at their shady games once again
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
Policewoman: @Berem, LOL at your signature. Wetin sexkillz do you again? grin
Wetin im wan do me if not to ban me unjustly? I tire for the guy!! cry
Re: Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi:

I knew it was a witchumt
This is a long standing orphanage
The LASG is at their shady games once again
Of course it's a witch hunt! there are so many orphanages from Igando down to Iyana Ipaja/ Egbeda. I wonder why this one should be a target.

nne, how have you been, it's been a while?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) / I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption / 1HP TO 1.5HP LG DUAL HISENSE EXPERT THERMOCOOL GENPAL INVERTER AIR CONDITIONER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.