Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,455 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption (7735 Views)

Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by Bafe01: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
I was in a relationship which was supposed to end in marriage but then everything changed when I got pregnant.  It wasn't my intention to hook him with pregnancy but I'm just a victim of circumstance.
I wanted to go through taking care pf the child alone but now I just can't because financially I am not buoyant enough.   The baby is three months old and I am looking for a nice family to adopt her.
Please any interested person can contact me through my email baafe011@gmail.com
I've had plenty of time to think about this and my mind is made up that this is the only option. Thanks a lot.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by MosakuAW(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
So sorry for your financial situation.

This is not the best way to go about it. You cant just made up your mind without the other party consent and also you cant just come to a faceless forum to ask for anybody to adopt your baby.

Like you said, your mind is made up but the father of the baby has a family right? Go drop the baby for them and give them reasons for droping him or her so that in the future, if you are financially bouyant you can come back for your baby.

Also, can you locate any govt approved mother-less home and table your issues to them. Pls and pls dont just give the innocent baby out anyhow to just anybody. You might need the baby in the future.

So sorry about what happen, but i believe you can still carter for this baby on your own without given him*her for adoption. Dont be ashame of yourself, there are good guys who can still marry you and take you in with your baby. Given birth without money is not the end of life.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by DTOBS(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bafe01:
I was in a relationship which was supposed to end in marriage but then everything changed when I got pregnant.  It wasn't my intention to hook him with pregnancy but I'm just a victim of circumstance.
I wanted to go through taking care pf the child alone but now I just can't because financially I am not buoyant enough.   The baby is three months old and I am looking for a nice family to adopt her.
I've had plenty of time to think about this and my mind is made up that this is the only option. Thanks a lot.
how old are you please and you re from which state?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by TheMainMan: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
who knows maybe you are givin up a president tommorrow for adoption.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by Gboliwe: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Bafe01:

I don't know if aisha2 or debrief are still here in another skin, this is their turf.

These may help you

https://www.nairaland.com/2128191/baby-girl-adoption

https://www.nairaland.com/1237545/thinking-giving-baby-up-adoption

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by Bafe01: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
23, Osun
DTOBS:

how old are you please and you re from which state?
Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by Bafe01: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Thanks a lot
Gboliwe:

I don't know if aisha2 or debrief are still here in another skin, this is their turf.

These may help you

https://www.nairaland.com/2128191/baby-girl-adoption

https://www.nairaland.com/1237545/thinking-giving-baby-up-adoption
Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by GHoJes: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
This una tale wey una take dey scam and do illegal things!
Btw, try new title next time, una don too recycle this one.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by DTOBS(m): 5:53am On Sep 09, 2015
Bafe01:
23, Osun
incidentally,we re from the same state.
another thing is with your age,u re no longer a minor so I expect you to be able to take responsibility for any of ur actions. another option is getting your family ( ur mother,ur grandmother or ur sisters) to help you out.
Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by sademola: 6:12am On Sep 09, 2015
U don't need to give her for adoption. You haven't explored 'natural' options like relations n friends.
Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by nnamdibig(m): 6:51am On Sep 09, 2015
Am sorry but I will be harsh.
If you give the innocent baby up for adoption, you will give yourself up for what

You don't have family members(mum) to be precise??
The baby no get papa? Abi na Jesus?
I don't think your mum will ever reject taking care of the baby if you are not financially buoyant even if the dad's family is not interested.
Like someone said, you may be giving up a future president for adoption.

Think with your 6th sense
Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by timy22(f): 7:01am On Sep 09, 2015
Scammers everywhere, NL be. CaReful o!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by vilight(f): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2015
i dont knw the difficulties that you are facing but you should know that you can overcome it. common the baby is 3mnth, add 6 or 7 more months and he/she would be able to walk. u have come so far... dont give up now... there is no amount of money you get as settlement that can replace the joy of seeing your own child smile back at you...please have a rethink
Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by sisisioge: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2015
No need for too much story lest the baby get ill-treated eventually by you. A lot of women have turned Jezebels on bundles of joy like you have there. It quite is simple, no sensible person will get directly involved without precautions...

Just take the baby to Little Saints in Palmgroove Lagos or any other reputable ophanage around you, they will take it from there leaving you and the new parents well settled.

A little stretch here...babies are gifts from God, embrace yours the best you can. Ten years from now, you might wish you never allowed this thought to grow. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by Haywhymido(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2015
nnamdibig:
Am sorry but I will be harsh.
If you give the innocent baby up for adoption, you will give yourself up for what

You don't have family members(mum) to be precise??
The baby no get papa? Abi na Jesus?
I don't think your mum will ever reject taking care of the baby if you are not financially buoyant even if the dad's family is not interested.
Like someone said, you may be giving up a future president for adoption.

Think with your 6th sense
am of the same opinion with u. am sure op was the only one doing d think dat why she came up dis. Take dat baby to his father's family. B4 u do wot u will later regret.
Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by TheMainMan: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2015
timy22:
Scammers everywhere, NL be. CaReful o!
.. Its actually on lib too undecided..
Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by Pidggin(f): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2015
On second thought, I sense a scam here.
Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by yougosee: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2015
Bafe01 so sorry about your pain.
You can take the Child to Little Saints Orphanage.
You can give the child away for Fostering.
That way, you are still the parent, someone else just helps you take care of him & you can have your Child back at an agreed period. Or the Orphanage can help you take care of him with little input from you from time to time.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by ifyalways(f): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
yougosee:
Bafe01 so sorry about your pain.
You can take the Child to Little Saints Orphanage.
You can give the child away for Fostering.
That way, you are still the parent, someone else just helps you take care of him & you can have your Child back at an agreed period. Or the Orphanage can help you take care of him with little input from you from time to time.
@ Emboldened, wrong !!!!

Rev Dele George will not and does not accept children just like that, don't spread wrong info please.

@OP,If you are for real,it's not your place to decide to give up a child cos you did not get yourself pregnant. Nobody will attend to you at social welfare office without the presence and consent of the childs dad.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by Beremx(f): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
If your mother is still alive,kindly give her the child to take care of. You must let your family and the father of the child know what your intentions are towards the child before you take action.
Don't do something you'll regret later.
Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by julietchic(f): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bafe01:

When u are busy hanging ur legs and shouting ash ash ash! baby do it ash ash ....harder harder harder!!!! u no remember say u go use condom or u go carry belle.
Y can't u abstain kpata kpata?
y not

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by julietchic(f): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bafe01:

When u are busy hanging ur legs and shouting ash ash ash! baby do it ash ash ....harder harder harder!!!! u no remember say u go use condom or u go carry belle.
Y can't u abstain kpata kpata?
y not wait until u get married ? hian! and na ur type dey like f**k .

This is pure scam, from Linda ikeji to Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by Swissheart(f): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
I want to take it that you are real.....firstly u aren't d 1st person to av had dis kinda challenge... U r 23 common!.....wit a 3mnths old baby ...so?.. Can't u work?even a sec sku graduate who is diligent and hardworking can work!.....u r giving up d babe for adoption now via social media lyk say d babe send u message....brace up....and stop dis self pity thing.in few months tym d babe is grown...walking...doing things on his own.I dunno how u arrived at resolving to adoption o but then....nor b ur case worse pass
Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by yougosee: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
ifyalways:
@ Emboldened, wrong !!!!

Rev Dele George will not and does not accept children just like that, don't spread wrong info please.

@OP,If you are for real,it's not your place to decide to give up a child cos you did not get yourself pregnant. Nobody will attend to you at social welfare office without the presence and consent of the childs dad.
Excuse you??
I heard her say so with my own two ears.
She said,"please don abort that child, bring the baby to us, we will take care care of hm for you"..and everything else I previously stated etc etc
Imagine quoting me to refute my claims like you are Dele Geroge herself mtcheeew.
Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by williams20(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
ifyalways:
@ Emboldened, wrong !!!!

You are very correct , if she was a minor , it would be a different story
I understand the op's worries , but just deal with it , face it , and possibly take the child to a relative , don't give that child up , although no social worker or orphanage will collect , that child might be your Only child later ooooo
Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by ifyalways(f): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
williams20:

You are very correct , if she was a minor , it would be a different story
I understand the op's worries , but just deal with it , face it , and possibly take the child to a relative , don't give that child up , although no social worker or orphanage will collect , that child might be your Only child later ooooo
Even a minor,Rev George wont take a child directly from anyone. However, if its a minor, she will facilitate/help in getting social welfare, juvenile home,Alakara fast track the child's fostering process.

OP, might just be a scammer sha.
Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by Omojudy: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
Actually i think this is a brave act on her part and these kind of things should be encouraged and made less complex as it will save the lives of many children we hear of being dumped daily.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by chieve(m): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Please I need a God-fearing couple to contact me so as to adopt my son who is 11 years old. He deserves the best. I had him when I was barely 14 years and keeping him was a great challenge as my family turned their back on me. He's very intelligent academically and I can't help but shed tears daily when most nights we sleep without anything. If I feel hungry then he is dying. My son couldn't contain what I had endured since his mum took in such as Shame, neglect, hunger etc. On several occasions he begged to eat and I can't endure that again. He's innocent and needs parental affection which I couldn't afford as I am. I am not fake. I'll want any interested person to contact me so we can even arrange for a meeting. Call me on +2347068581489. Please know that if you are interested, you will settle me financially then adopt him. I'm willing to sign necessary documents to make it legal once I am convinced you will take good care of him. I'm in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by eyinjuege: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
chieve:
Please I need a God-fearing couple to contact me so as to adopt my son who is 11 years old. He deserves the best. I had him when I was barely 14 years and keeping him was a great challenge as my family turned their back on me. He's very intelligent academically and I can't help but shed tears daily when most nights we sleep without anything. If I feel hungry then he is dying. My son couldn't contain what I had endured since his mum took in such as Shame, neglect, hunger etc. On several occasions he begged to eat and I can't endure that again. He's innocent and needs parental affection which I couldn't afford as I am. I am not fake. I'll want any interested person to contact me so we can even arrange for a meeting. Call me on +2347068581489. Please know that if you are interested, you will settle me financially then adopt him. I'm willing to sign necessary documents to make it legal once I am convinced you will take good care of him. I'm in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. Thanks.

Why should anyone settle you financially to adopt your child?
Are you selling him? Its actually a crime to engage in slave trade and human trafficking.
Infact, you should be the one paying those that want to adopt the child because they're going to be using a lot of resources of theirs to take up your responsibilities.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by Ranchhoddas: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
chieve:
Na only financial?
You no want spiritual settlement as well?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2017
chieve:

You want to sell your son, what kind of father are you?
Re: I Want To Give My Baby Up For Adoption by olapluto(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2017
As you live in Osun, monthly expenses on the child should not be up to 30k a month. If you are genuine and want to keep your baby, I'm sure you can be set up to earn 30k plus a month.

When you were not ready, why did you 'redi'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone Here That Doesn't Want To Get Married? / Traditional Wedding Is Bullshit / Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.