Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. (34416 Views)

The Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands...lmao! / Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I couldnt stop laffing grin

With such text, my mum would add:

"You think you can use this to deceive me from collecting my money from you" grin

2 Likes

Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by nato14(f): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
Trully really
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by buklan4realyah(f): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :DLaugh fall me down frm my chair
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by Quinne(f): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
grin na wa o
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by donLEXY(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
From what I read and understand, these are the replies from the women not men, so i think the topic is been reversed...... but still on still, FUNNYYYY

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Christine01: grin

grin grin grin

End time tinz
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by Sike(m): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
koastar:
3. You wan borrow money abi??

Lmaooooo.... This one really got me rolling.
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by Kaydem(m): 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
koastar: *I didn't know where to post this at first, whether in the jokes section or in here.

I can't stop laughing, please laugh with me o abeg!...
This is the awkward Truth About Naija husbands..

There was a group of men gathered at a church conference on how to live in a loving relationship with your wife. The men were asked, "How many of you love your wife ?" All the men raised their hands. Then they were asked, "When was the last time you told your wife you loved her ?" Some men answered today, some yesterday, majority didn’t remember. The men were then told to take their cell phones and send the following text to their respective wife: I love you, sweetheart...

Then the men were told to exchange phones so one can read the other wife's reply to the love message..

Here are some of the replies:

1. Have you impregnated someone again
2. That was then,not now:
3. You wan borrow money abi??
4. What did you do again, I won’t forgive you this time !!!
5. Meaning??
6. Is that a new song??
7. Am I dreaming?
8. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, you will die today!!!
9. U dis man!! I asked you to stop drinking!!!
10. Abeg na who be this? shocked
....see gobe ooo!...Nice one@OP...ROTFLMAO!!!
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by Orikinla(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
She: What are you bringing for me?
Me: My Love.
She: What do you mean by that word?
Me: shocked shocked shocked What does love mean?
She: Love means a deep affection.
Me: undecided

The fact is majority of our women don't believe in love for love sake.
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by Orikinla(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
donLEXY: From what I read and understand, these are the replies from the women not men, so i think the topic is been reversed...... but still on still, FUNNYYYY
Yes. The topic should be the "Awkward Truth About Nigerian Wives".
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by Caseless: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
Vanneni: I've secured a place for you already so you can resume whenever you finish schooling. wink grin
*dances to nokia ringtone*

matana , nagode sosai. *grabs kugu + cuddling*
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by dokunbam(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
and that is the truth
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by okechukwu2013: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
I just told my wife “ I love You” and she gave me that “ Is that really coming from you look” na em I come show her the joke lol

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
emma_best2000: ROFLMFAO ...... @ OP you are funny more than basket mouth lol .... Still laughing grin
Thanks man *hugs.... The holiest truth be say Basket mouth na my oga at the top, I always doff my cap for him *respect smiley
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
okechukwu2013: I just told my wife “ I love You” and she gave me that “ Is that really coming from you look” na em I come show her the joke lol

Cheii so u also guilty of this ...
U should say it more often nau

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
I don't believe it

Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by YesBosss(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin Very funny
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by JOYCEOUS(f): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
caseless: *dances to nokia ringtone*

matana , nagode sosai. *grabs kugu + cuddling*

Shey kugu na waist?
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by dbride: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
Orikinla:
Yes. The topic should be the "Awkward Truth About Nigerian Wives".

You read only the replies, read from the beginning. The men claimed they told their wives "I love you" but the wives' replies proved them wrong. A wife who is used to the husband saying "I love you" to her would never give any of those replies!.....AWKWARD TRUTH ABOUT NIGERIAN HUSBANDS is so right.

4 Likes

Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by Caseless: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

Shey kugu na waist?
kugu na hips and waist na kwankoso.

i like ur signature. cud u be in my heart pls cos i have a space reserved for u already.
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
Truth is, I tell fiancee 'I love you' average of 3 times a day. No phone call ends without it from both end, and video-skype a lot.
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by iterator25: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
Imagine my dad sent this to my mum.. she'd be like

Mum: Kemi come and look at what your dad sent me, Could something be wrong ?

Even Kemi thinks it's awkward

Kemi: maybe we should call him
Mum: true
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Wow! My post is on the front page!! Thanks Mod. I would also like to thank my commandant for giving me less work yesterday that yielded the time I used in posting this. My gratitude also goes to ag.gal, the first and only girl I met through Nairaland; gr8man for publicising this thread; everyone who made this possible and to God Almighty for the privilege.
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by iterator25: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
caseless: kugu na hips and waist na kwankoso.

i like ur signature. cud u be in my heart pls cos i have a space reserved for u already.
careless love
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by MaziOmenuko: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
koastar:
1. Have you impregnated someone again

Classicgringrin
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by hustla(m): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
depends on your person though..
i still tel my gf of 3 years + i love her 95% of the time.. person wey do the jazz for am sabi work

grin grin
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by mcfynest(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
koastar: Wow! My post is on the front page!! Thanks Mod. I would also like to thank my commandant for giving me less work yesterday that yielded the time I used in posting this. My gratitude also goes to ag.gal, the first and only girl I met through Nairaland; gr8man for publicising this thread; everyone who made this possible and to God Almighty for the privilege.

where you serving bro?

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by MaziOmenuko: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
Billyonaire: Truth is, I tell fiancee 'I love you' average of 3 times a day. No phone call ends without it from both end, and video-skype a lot.

You miss the point. Most of those men must have sang it to their women more often than you're presently doing now when they were still dating or in their early years of marriage.

Could this be your case 20 years from now. . .

koastar:
2. That was then,not now:

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by chizel: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
Laugh wan kill me for that no 8 reply
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by nikkyshyne(f): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
O Lord! This is way more than hilarious.

May my husband continually tell me how much he loves me for the rest of our lives...
Re: The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. by iterator25: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
Nigerian women interpret your feelings towards them as love.. those three words na iyinbo thingz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye / Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body / Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.