Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group (19758 Views)

Family Self Defense: Focus On Women Group (case Study Nigeria) / The Awkward Truth About Nigerian Husbands.. / Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023- Women Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by ayooluwa2(m): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2013
The National Council of Catholic Women Organisation of Nigeria on Thursday warned against the alarming drop of male-child in education.
With the drop, the group noted that in the next 10 years, there would be a scarcity of quality husbands in the country.

The organisation National President, Chief Onyeabo, stated this on Thursday at a briefing to herald College, Abuja.
She said, "The future of this country is going to be very bleak for the male-child. How many girls do you see hawking clothes? Go to Onitsha, they are all men. We have looked round and have come to see that there is a neglect of boys in education. Who are the armed robbers They are mostly the boys on the streets

"The NCCWO feels that a vacuum is being created, and very soon, we shall be faced with a situation where our educated girl-child will not find a corresponding suitable boy-child to marry. This is because more boys drop out of school, apparently because the high unemployed youth discourages our young boys from appreciating the need to be educated.
"The NCCWO also consideres the fact that in the near future, quality husbands will become extremely scarce, with too many highly educated women looking husbands, and settling for anyhow husbands, just to get married. The result of this type of situation is better imagined and will not augur well for Nigerians."

http://www.punchng.com/news/husbands-will-be-scarce-by-2023-women-group/
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by bigt2(m): 6:50am On Aug 02, 2013
And by then, many ladies will put on the ''will you marry me?'' shoe.

End time tins grin btw, why are my posts not making fp Mods, what did I do
I smell favouritism and nepotism here in nairaland. Nairaland is gradually becoming a politics arena where you have to allegedly know a mod personally or impress him/her in one way or another before people get to see your posts gracing the fp.
When next i post a meaningful topic or news and another person who post the same thing later than me makes the fp, i am quitting nairaland. Last warning!!!

15 Likes

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by biolabee(m): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2013
na today... the black females in the west already are experiencing this syndrome...

hypergamy

MEans the successful black men of the future will have their fill of top quality chics grin

9 Likes

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by bigtt76(f): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2013
Abi ooo! With all these gay tinz ...wo go wan maaray opposite sekx sef? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by bigt2(m): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2013
bigtt76: Abi ooo! With all these gay tinz ...wo go wan maaray opposite sekx sef? grin grin grin
so, u r feemale shocked but y ma name nah? Why angry

1 Like

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by bellong: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2013
It doesn't take one to be a prophet to know that husbands and wives are already scarce. There are so many males and females but very few husbands and wives. This is as a result of breakdown in family and moral values.

Parents are failing in their responsibilities to nurture their children to become responsible adults. What do you expect someone hitting mace on the head of another to teach his children. How can we justify people embezzling public funds as responsible adults? Their children will take after them.

I once had opportunity to work closely with one of the universities in Nigeria. There was this son of a serving senator who contested for students' union election. The boy did everything to rig the election in his favour including bribing the students' electoral commission body. It took our external intervention to frustrate the attempt and he lost woefully. Like father like son.

17 Likes

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by mgbeketoto: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2013
Sooooooooooooo, it is the 'alarming drop of education' among the MALE SPECIES. . . not shortage of males that is the problem huh? cheesy

Awon 'OLODO'. . . and some are killing themselves for MALE CHILDREN!

POLYGAMY AND POLYANDRY AND POLYAMORY are here to stay!

I DON MARRY MY OWN ILLITERATE O!
There will be shortage of illiterate dudes soon! grin

"The NCCWO feels that a vacuum is
being created, and very soon, we
shall be faced with a situation
where our educated girl-child will
not find a corresponding suitable
boy-child to marry. This is because
more boys drop out of school,
apparently because the high rate of
unemployed youth discourages our
young boys from appreciating the
need to be educated.

ONLY IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA!!!! cheesy
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Princesszoe: 9:54am On Aug 02, 2013
Does it mean that we don't have quality or husband material amongest the business guys? Does it mean that male traders don't really possess the qualities of husband materials? Except if the group is referring to hoodlums, street guys, idle guys, e.t.c. It depends on their definition of quality husband because being educated does not really mean that one is a marriagable material.

27 Likes

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2013
funke akindele, chika ike.. are u guys hearing so.. go back to ur husbands..

1 Like

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2013
Speculation Tins!!!
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
Princess zoe: Does it mean that we don't have quality or husband material amongest the business guys? Does it mean that male traders don't really possess the qualities of husband materials? Except if the group is referring to hoodlums, street guys, idle guys, e.t.c. It depends on their definition of quality husband because being educated does not really mean that one is a marriagable material.
I wonder 2. Yeyecious stat. Even the farmers in the village r not good quality men. Maybe they mean politician and prof thieves.
Nansense!

3 Likes

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by kreamidiva(f): 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Isaiah 4:1. And in those days,seven women shall take hold of one man,saying we would eat our own bread and wear our own apparel.only let us be called by thy name to take away our reproach. End time tinz. cry

20 Likes

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Burger01(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Roger that grin
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Picomon(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
kreami diva: Isaiah 4:1. And in those days,seven women shall take hold of one man,saying we would eat our own bread and wear our own apparel.only let us be called by thy name to take away our reproach. End time tinz. cry

Oya make the seven women come hold me naw naw. I dey await!

7 Likes

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by momodub: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
ok ooo

1 Like

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Afrocatalyst: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Funny headline

1 Like

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by TeenageMoney(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Not only Nigeria.. Worldwide.. The bible also said it
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
Picomon:

Oya make the seven women come hold me naw naw. I dey await!
you go wait tire

5 Likes

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Cathydera(f): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just laughing.
Quality Husband will be scarce, are they fuel?
why wont it be since some of the guys want to be gay.
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by tpia5: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Then women should adjust accordingly.

If your man is hawking goods due to lack of opportunity to get an education, make his education your priority, or build his business.

And pray .

Don be chasing after nollywoodian celebrity and heartbreakers just because they're fine, rich or whatever. That's shallow thinking.

9 Likes

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by dabrake(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
But most Nigerian girls will be feminists by 2023 and feminist do not marry.

Or do they?
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by omanifrank(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
big-t:
And by then, many ladies will put on the ''will you marry me?'' shoe.

End time tins grin

you go fear na

1 Like

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
All the agberos are boys.
all the thieves are boys.
all the suicide bombers.,
all the smugglers...
all the yahoo yahoo..are boys

all the ASHAWOS are------

11 Likes

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by naijathings(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
DUMB ASSUMPTIONS AND SURVEY RESULTS AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by tpia5: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
dabrake: But most Nigerian girls will be feminists by 2023 and feminist do not marry.

Or do they?

Yes they do, when they get tired of it.

6 Likes

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by buoye1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
When i listened to d news dis mrnin i ws jx laffin

1 Like

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by ucheokpara100(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
i'm nt sayin tht peopl shouldnt be responsible bt listen, dnt force ursef into marriage no matter wat, in d real sense women are more populous than men, so dis jst d direct effort no need 2 panic, bt accept watsoeva comes, leav a responsible life and be independent d will of god must surely be fulfilled.
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is Beebee's cue to ask for his own groom price to be paid when the time comes. I'll be reeeech*licks teeth*
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Phonon: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
The National Council of Respectable Men Organisation of Nigeria [/b]on Thursday warned against the alarming drop of female-child in education.
With the drop, the group noted that in the next 10 years, there would be a scarcity of quality [b]wives [/b]in the country.

The organisation National President, [b]Chief Oluwa Jackson
, stated this on Thursday at a briefing to herald College, Abuja.
She said, "The future of this country is going to be very bleak for the female-child. How many boys do you see doing prostitution? How many men are strippers in clubs? Go to Allen Avenue, they are all women. We have looked round and have come to see that there is a neglect of girls in education. Who are the under-age brides? They are mostly the girls on the streets

"The NCRMO feels that a vacuum is being created, and very soon, we shall be faced with a situation where our educated male-child will not find a corresponding suitable girl-child to marry. This is because more girls drop out of school, apparently because the high unemployed youth discourages our young girls from appreciating the need to be educated since all they need to do is get a rich husband while they fatten at home.
"The NCRMO also considered the fact that in the near future, quality wives will become extremely scarce, with too many highly educated men looking for wives, and settling for anyhow wives, just to get married. The result of this type of situation is better imagined and will not augur well for Nigerians."

NA JOKE O........ grin

22 Likes

Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
All the okada riders are boys
Re: Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
All the shoe makers are boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? / How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings / Any Disadvantage in Marrying From Another Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.