Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Play Station 3,hacked And Non Hacked Available - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Play Station 3,hacked And Non Hacked Available (1157 Views)

Play Station 4 At The Best Price / Play Station 3 With 9 Free Top Games For Sale. / Hacked And Unhacked Ps3's For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play Station 3,hacked And Non Hacked Available by Obinnio: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2013
3 months UK used Ps3,Super Slim,in a great condition,very neat with Catton,all cables intact,250gig HD,1 dual shock pad,Pes2012 CD,cool films collection in HD, just flying for 55k,. Hacked PlayStation 3 available as well, same specs,barely used,super slim, but the price is higher,65k,to hack is 15k,not to talk of loading games in it,I will throw pes 2012 to any console U choose,all are barely UK used,came to me at the wrong time coz I am doing my finals degree and I have been playing like mad with no study now we are on strike,don't even know how I will cope when school resumes without playing,need to dispose or my GP will bear the end product,all Catton and nylon,very neat
Re: Play Station 3,hacked And Non Hacked Available by leunamme93(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2013
Obinnio: 3 months UK used Ps3,Super Slim,in a great condition,very neat with Catton,all cables intact,250gig HD,1 dual shock pad,Pes2012 CD,cool films collection in HD, just flying for 55k, 08036393285,08154996789. Hacked PlayStation 3 available as well, same specs,barely used,super slim, but the price is higher,65k,to hack is 15k,not to talk of loading games in it,I will throw pes 2012 to any console U choose,all are barely UK used,came to me at the wrong time coz I am doing my finals degree and I have been playing like mad with no study now we are on strike,don't even know how I will cope when school resumes without playing,need to dispose or my GP will bear the end product,all Catton and nylon,very neat
bro, where did u hack your ps3 superslim?
Re: Play Station 3,hacked And Non Hacked Available by born2boink(m): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
leunamme93: bro, where did u hack your ps3 superslim?
are you a learner?
Re: Play Station 3,hacked And Non Hacked Available by silverchanman: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
Do you still have it we're are you located and last price for hacked ps3
Re: Play Station 3,hacked And Non Hacked Available by Obinnio: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
silverchanman: Do you still have it we're are you located and last price for hacked ps3
ya still available,I am located at Enugu but my location will not be an issue,I will deal on ur terms on payment and delivery, I have told U my market price,make ur offer
Re: Play Station 3,hacked And Non Hacked Available by Obinnio: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
leunamme93: bro, where did u hack your ps3 superslim?
,Rahoof can do that for U bro and he puts games in it as well,there are lot of others who can do that for U,but Rahoof is a trusted guy,please I am not advertising anyone,but I hate those with intention to defraud,I can vow for him cos I have had successful transactions with him,there are others as well bro
Re: Play Station 3,hacked And Non Hacked Available by leunamme93(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
Obinnio: ,Rahoof can do that for U bro and he puts games in it as well,there are lot of others who can do that for U,but Rahoof is a trusted guy,please I am not advertising anyone,but I hate those with intention to defraud,I can vow for him cos I have had successful transactions with him,there are others as well bro
Thanks man.
born2fuck: are you a learner?
a real one
Re: Play Station 3,hacked And Non Hacked Available by silverchanman: 12:03am On Aug 30, 2013
Obinnio: ya still available,I am located at Enugu but my location will not be an issue,I will deal on ur terms on payment and delivery, I have told U my market price,make ur offer
give me the hacked ver for 50k
Re: Play Station 3,hacked And Non Hacked Available by Obinnio: 12:54am On Aug 30, 2013
silverchanman: give me the hacked ver for 50k
bro U try but still come up,it is still barely used,I will add pes2012 CD,bro talk wella, U will get non hacked for 50k or higher,not to talk of hacked one plus CD,I will take 62k including ur delivery conditions,any transportation way U want I will grant it,if U want to come down for supervision no problem,I will house U but may not be responsible for ur feeding,as what I eat may not be what U eat,
Re: Play Station 3,hacked And Non Hacked Available by Obinnio: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
Still available,
Re: Play Station 3,hacked And Non Hacked Available by Obinnio: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
silverchanman: give me the hacked ver for 50k
call me
Re: Play Station 3,hacked And Non Hacked Available by Obinnio: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
S A,negotiable
Re: Play Station 3,hacked And Non Hacked Available by whytfaz(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2013
please who is Rahoof, i am interested too thanks
Obinnio: ,Rahoof can do that for U bro and he puts games in it as well,there are lot of others who can do that for U,but Rahoof is a trusted guy,please I am not advertising anyone,but I hate those with intention to defraud,I can vow for him cos I have had successful transactions with him,there are others as well bro
Re: Play Station 3,hacked And Non Hacked Available by Obinnio: 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
whytfaz: please who is Rahoof, i am interested too thanks
the guy is a nairalander,stays in Lagos,search for him,he is trusted,by the way I am in Enugu so that nobody will say I am advertising anyone,but I honestly bet my life the guy is 99% trusted,y 99% ? Because human beings can fail
Re: Play Station 3,hacked And Non Hacked Available by Obinnio: 7:20am On Oct 28, 2013
Still available,very negotiable

(1) (Reply)

Blue PS4 Pad For Sale / PS4 Games For Sale(waybill Charges Included In Price) / How Much Is A New Sony Psp2000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.