Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

The Tearful Bride: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Tearful Bride: (1099 Views)

This Is What Happens When The Bride Is More Prepared Than The Groom (photo) / When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) / Groom Humiliated Bride On Wedding's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tearful Bride: by racey2k: 2:22pm On May 31, 2006
A new young blonde bride calls her mother in tears. She sobs, "Robert doesn't appreciate what I do for him."

"Now, now," her mother comforted, "I am sure it was all just a misunderstanding."

"No, mother," you don't understand, "I bought a frozen turkey roll and he yelled and screamed at me about the price!"

"Well, the nerve of that lousy cheapskate!" says her mom, "Those turkey rolls are only a few dollars."

"No, mother it wasn't the price of the turkey, it was the airplane ticket."

"Airplane ticket, What did you need an airplane ticket for?"

"Well mother, when I went to fix it, I looked at the directions on the package and it said: 'Prepare from a frozen state,' so I flew to Alaska!"
Re: The Tearful Bride: by diddy4(m): 12:53am On Jun 01, 2006
what a dummy. damn. lol
Re: The Tearful Bride: by spikelord(m): 1:26am On Jun 01, 2006
I just pray he finds a club in which he can prove to Bolton that he ain't that bad as a player yet!
Re: The Tearful Bride: by spikelord(m): 1:27am On Jun 01, 2006
I made a mistake !
Re: The Tearful Bride: by micklplus(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2006
Its ok spikelord cos nobody is above that !

@ joke
the bride na proper mumu, HABA !

(1) (Reply)

Yo Momma! / Lack Of Vision / A Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.