Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France (995 Views)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB / I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari / Releasing Chibok Girls Information Will Damage Ties With Nigeria –UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France by Jairzinho(m): 12:06am On Jun 12, 2008

Foreign Minister Ojo Maduekwe said Tuesday that President Umaru Yar'Adua's visit to France this week will re-energise bilateral relations. "Certainly the visit wil help to re-energise our relations with France, create a closer bond and some personal chemistry between president Yar'Adua and his French counterpart, not only for bilateral ties , but for the sake of regional and international issues," Maduekwe told reporters. The two-day visit -- which begins Wednesday -- will also provide an opportunity to review economic ties, secure French support for Yar'Adua's local development agenda and review consular and immigration issues, he said.

See me see confusion o ! Shouldn't this man be re-energising himself? undecided
Re: President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France by Arnold1(m): 6:24am On Jun 12, 2008
Jairzinho:

See me see confusion o ! Shouldn't this man be re-energising himself? undecided

grin grin grin
Re: President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 12, 2008
see me o! i was about to say the same thing myself! grin grin cheesy cheesy

the man doesnt even evoke the image of an energetic man, much less inspire it undecided undecided
Re: President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France by Jairzinho(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2008
It quite sad we've always been saddled with relatively myopic leaders. sad
Re: President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France by Jairzinho(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2008
sad
Re: President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France by blacksta(m): 1:16am On Jun 13, 2008
I fail to see anything wrong with what yar adua is doing by flying to france to further our interests. Please can somebody please one my eye

thanks
Re: President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:09am On Jun 13, 2008
blacksta:

I fail to see anything wrong with what yar adua is doing by flying to france to further our interests. Please can somebody please one my eye

thanks
Some people will always remain subjective in their analysis of our leaders
Re: President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2008
everyone keeps knocking yardua for his health issues angry

and a lot of them are ' yankee naijas'

please do tell - was FDR a picture of health?

wonder if FDR could get elected in nigeria - i can just see the comments -  a cripple cannot handle nigeria - etal.

ditto for JFK and addisons disease - with his perpetually messed up back

their health issues didnt get in the way of their jobs , tho if truth be told - it would be better if the facilities for treating yardua were locallly available. . .
Re: President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France by Tornadoz(m): 11:59am On Jun 13, 2008
everyone keeps knocking yardua for his health issues

I couldn't have put it better.
Re: President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2008
Its sad the stigma that is attached to disabled people in Nigeria,

oyb:

And your right a lot of those critising our leaders are naija ninjas
Re: President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France by noetic(m): 12:59am On Jun 14, 2008
oyb:

yes that includes me. If not for greed and hidden occultic agenda he has no business serving as president.
let him do the honarary thing

meaning?

please do tell - was FDR a picture of health?

wonder if FDR could get elected in nigeria - i can just see the comments - a cripple cannot handle nigeria - etal.

ditto for JFK and addisons disease - with his perpetually messed up back

u r wrong my dear. it doesnt take a genius, able bodied, healthy man or proffessor to make a good president. It takes vision, fotrightness, determination, clout and will to suceed. all these people u mentioned, yes they lacked good health but they never lacked commonsense. they delegated responsibilities and power to the right and able people.

has yaraduas actions so far in power showcase someone with common sense or the will to move nigeria forward. has the calibre and integrity of his appointees motivated u to believe there is future under his leadership?

during obj's regime, aggrieved persons like atiku and amaechi went to court to contest infringments of their rights, but yaradua's government is sytematical deystroying all hopes of ever getting justice in nigeria. his bribery of the court of appeal president just weeks to ruling, the electoral fraud in adamawa n bayelsa and many nepotical appointments, the power debacle amongst others all point to a man in the dark without vision.

make objective points as to why yaradua is/ or will make a good president and move away from subjective tissues.

[/quote] it would be better if the facilities for treating yardua were locallly available. . .
[quote]
whose responsibility is it to provide these facilities, me or yaradua?
Re: President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France by 4Him1(m): 7:20am On Jun 14, 2008
Sounds like Ojo Maduekwe himself does not understand the reason behind this "jamboree" to France.

re-energise our relations with France - What are we "re-energising"?

create a closer bond and some personal chemistry between president Yar'Adua and his French counterpart - Is Yar Adua just going to visit France to create PERSONAL bonds?

not only for bilateral ties - bilateral ties, closer bonds, personal chemistry, re-energising . . . Ojo please what is it?

but for the sake of regional and international issues - Regional issues ke? Are we in the Mediterranean or are we a former francophone nation? What international issues? The Middle east crisis?

will also provide an opportunity to review economic ties - All this in one trip?  shocked

secure French support for Yar'Adua's local development agenda - We need French support to provide good roads, pay our teachers and provide jobs for our graduates?

and review consular and immigration issues - Please just sack the minister for internal affairs. What is his duty?

Oga Ojo . . . your oga went to waste our security vote. Even you don't know what he went for.
Re: President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France by abdurrazaq(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2008
He should use this energy to work on putting Nigeria's name on the list of countries with regular and uninterrupted power supply.
Nigeria is in darkness and, all our president could think of is 're-energising' ties with France. embarassed
Re: President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France by zomby(m): 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2008
how could anyone blame Yaradua for our power supply mess?

President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France
what is wrong with this latest action?
Re: President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France by bilymuse: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2008
yaradua only went to france for medical purpose and use the opportunity of photo shoot to see the president
Re: President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France by Beline(f): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2008
bilymuse:

yaradua only went to france for medical purpose and use the opportunity of photo shoot to see the president

We know Yar'adua lacks leadership vision but his ailment should not be a point of discussion at all time as some of us have one ailment or the other
Re: President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France by MethodMan3(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2008
he needs to step aside and re-energise his health before he drops dead like a poisoned chicken
Re: President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France by Beline(f): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2008
Method-Man:

he needs to step aside and re-energise his health before he drops dead like a poisoned chicken

I'm sure he is not complaining, his health problem should not be a personal concern to us as those who think they have good health can drop dead at any moment.

If anybody want to criticize him let it not be on health condition because even the strong can be weak at any time, i believe he was not born with the ailment.  Doctors only cured while God is the only one that heals, so if you believe in God pray to Him that He Heals Yar'adua
Re: President Yar’adua To 're-energise' Ties With France by MethodMan3(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2008
Beline:

I'm sure he is not complaining, his health problem should not be a personal concern to us as those who think they have good health can drop dead at any moment.
If anybody want to criticize him let is not be on health condition because even the strong can be weak at any time, i believe he was not born with the ailment. Doctors only cured while God is the only one that heals, so if you believe in God pray to him that He Heals Yar'adua

who gives a flying mess if he complains, oh yes i pray for him to get well but i am not convinced he can deliver!

my opinion is that he his not fit to rule and that is it ( i am entitled to my opinions )

true people that are hale and hearty can drop dead anytime but Yar A Dunce is a muppet,

like a cartoon character with strings being pulled to show activeness!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Illegal Refineries / Don’t Ask Me Questions On Dele Giwa, June 12 Election, Says Ibb / I Read This With Tears: Nigeria Please Let Wake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.