Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Italy, France Or Germany? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy, France Or Germany? (2673 Views)

Canada Or Germany - Which Is A Better Country For Prospective emigrants?? / Aa / Study In Canada Or Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italy, France Or Germany? by Damolux01(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2013
Looking at the situation of things here in Nigeria, one has no choice than to think of a pursuit for greener pastures, Europe is no doubt a very good continent, far better than our beloved Africa. For we students, it's a place to get a very good education, be it continuity(Msc) or Bsc. For Tourist, it's a cool vacation and sight-seeing arena and so many other things. For those that will be commenting, please I will appreciate if you can please state your grounds for choosing one over the others. Thanks!
Re: Italy, France Or Germany? by dasparrow: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2013
Damolux01: Looking at the situation of things here in Nigeria, one has no choice than to think of a pursuit for greener pastures, Europe is no doubt a very good continent, far better than our beloved Africa. For we students, it's a place to get a very good education, be it continuity(Msc) or Bsc. For Tourist, it's a cool vacation and sight-seeing arena and so many other things. For those that will be commenting, please I will appreciate if you can please state your grounds for choosing one over the others. Thanks!

I will choose none of the above listed countries. They are not good for black people and if you are going there to hustle then you better reconsider.
Re: Italy, France Or Germany? by Damolux01(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
dasparrow:

I will choose none of the above listed countries. They are not good for black people and if you are going there to hustle then you better reconsider.
Thanks man, but like I said earlier, state your reasons...tell us why they are not good for blacks, racism?
Re: Italy, France Or Germany? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
France will be your best bet.
Re: Italy, France Or Germany? by mario147(m): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
Damolux01: Looking at the situation of things here in Nigeia, one has nocitahoice than to think of a pursuit for greener pastures, Europe is no doubt a very good continent, far better than our beloved Africa. For we students, it's a place to get a very good education, be it continuity(Msc) or Bsc. For Tourist, it's a cool vacation and sight-seeing arena and so many other things. For those that will be commenting, please I will appreciate if you can please state your grounds for choosing one over the others. Thanks!

Please,count italy out of your plan because there is no work here even most of there citizen dont have jobs.90% of blacks here are street beggers.If you dont hear the language dont expect to get anytin good in the country Even if you have permit to stay in the country.
Re: Italy, France Or Germany? by Damolux01(m): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
adaobi123: France will be your best bet.
Thanks dearie, but why France? don't forget to state your reason(s) please.
Re: Italy, France Or Germany? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Damolux01: Thanks dearie, but why France? don't forget to state your reason(s) please.

From what I've heard and read online. Italy and Germany aren't that welcoming especially when it comes to black people.

Tbh I believe the uk is the best @ welcoming foreigners than other country in Europe.
Re: Italy, France Or Germany? by Damolux01(m): 5:11am On Aug 30, 2013
adaobi123:

From what I've heard and read online. Italy and Germany aren't that welcoming especially when it comes to black people.

Tbh I believe the uk is the best @ welcoming foreigners than other country in Europe.
Hmmm, but life in the UK isn't that easy compared to some of these countries, the cost of living is just too high even for an average Nigerian going there to study without scholarship. It seems you're in UK...huh?
Re: Italy, France Or Germany? by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 30, 2013
Damolux01: Hmmm, but life in the UK isn't that easy compared to some of these countries, the cost of living is just too high even for an average Nigerian going there to study without scholarship. It seems you're in UK...huh?

Yes I am
Re: Italy, France Or Germany? by yourme2: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
I do hear good things abt Germany and France although never be there before just wish to be there!
Re: Italy, France Or Germany? by phonesNgadgets: 8:18am On Jan 12, 2016
Germany.
Germany has largest economy in Europe. Naijas and other Africans (particularly student and legal residents) in Munich,Berlin etc are doing fine.

Italy is the 4th largest in Europe, but no work for immigrants. There are scholarship opportunities for students. You will be well trained, if that's your motive,aside that, forget it! Meanwhile, if you have enough money to invest, you can do business with Italians.

I don't know much about France, though it is the 2nd largest economy in Europe,after Germany.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Vs Nigeria,compare And Contrast / African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women,2015.,c Were Nigeria Ranks. / Traveling With My Daughter as a Single Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.