Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland (2108 Views)

Pastor's Widow's To Sue Assemblies Of God General Council / Stock Brokers Sue Oyedepo For Not Paying Them / Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by benalvino(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
BARRISTERS: YOU SAID BARRISTERS WAS BANNED

SO I WAS INFORMED ON A PHONE SOME MINUTES AGO THAT SOMEONE SAID I WAS BANNED, THEN I HAVE TO SHOW UP,

BUT HAVE I EVER ENGAGE YOU?

Well I dont have time for you before you open your mouth and tell me you will sue me again... you just made it clear you that BERNIMOORE and BARRISTER are same person... I thought you were a wise guy. but lately Our Debate shows you are a Bi-polar... Just coming to nairaland to feel Good... I made you Mess up and you were so Embarrass that you started Deleting your Post... later threatened to sue me...

I aint Got time for ya... I will be travelling tomorrow.... I need to pack my stuff... Bi-POLAR
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by BARRISTERS: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
benalvino:

Well I dont have time for you before you open your mouth and tell me you will sue me again... you just made it clear you that BERNIMOORE and BARRISTER are same person... I thought you were a wise guy. but lately Our Debate shows you are a Bi-polar... Just coming to nairaland to feel Good... I made you Mess up and you were so Embarrass that you started Deleting your Post... later threatened to sue me...

I aint Got time for ya... I will be travelling tomorrow.... I need to pack my stuff... Bi-POLAR
!

YOU SUDDENLY DONT HAVE MY TIME OMG, YET YOU OPEN A THREAD AND INCLUDE ME WHEN WE HAVE NEVER ENGAGED EACH OTHER ON NL, THAT IS WIERD WHERE IS FAIRNESS HERE I ASK?

PUT THE THREAD HERE WHERE WE HAVE EVER ENGAGED
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by BARRISTERS: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
Please Observe The Following Rules: (skip) 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

MR BENAL, DO YOU OBSERVE THE ABOVE BEFORE YOU INCLUDE ME IN YOUR THREAD, YOU BROKE RULE 8 ABOVE
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by Itsfacts: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
BARRISTERS:

MR BENAL, DO YOU OBSERVE THE ABOVE BEFORE YOU INCLUDE ME IN YOUR THREAD, YOU BROKE RULE 8 ABOVE

guy you no they shame? After I show you say a thread that expose your deceiving act they around then you come they login as Barrister they pretend. See as you fuckup as you they talk like bernimoore.

2 Likes

Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by BARRISTERS: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
Itsfacts:

guy you no they shame? After I show you say a thread that expose your deceiving act they around then you come they login as Barrister they pretend. See as you fuckup as you they talk like bernimoore.

WHAT? YOU ARE MISTAKEN ME FOR SOMEONE ELSE HERE, THE OP SAYS THAT I, BARRISTERS WAS BANNED, I RECEIVE A CALL ON MY SET FROM SOMEONE TO GO TO THE RELIGIOUS SECTION OF NL, I DID AND WAS SUPRISED I WAS SAID TO HAVE BEEN BANNED, I RESPOND RECOGNISING THAT IT WAS A LIE, HERE I AM. HE WAS NOW SAYING THAT HE IS TRAVELLING ALRIGHT, THE OP COULD NOT PUT A THREAD I HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH HIM ON NL

THE RULES BEFORE POSTING ARE THERE, FALSE IMFORMATION, WHY IF I JUST THINK I SHOULD KNOW.
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by benalvino(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
BARRISTERS:

WHAT? YOU ARE MISTAKEN ME FOR SOMEONE ELSE HERE, THE OP SAYS THAT I, BARRISTERS WAS BANNED, I RECEIVE A CALL ON MY SET FROM SOMEONE TO GO TO THE RELIGIOUS SECTION OF NL, I DID AND WAS SUPRISED I WAS SAID TO HAVE BEEN BANNED, I RESPOND RECOGNISING THAT IT WAS A LIE, HERE I AM. HE WAS NOW SAYING THAT HE IS TRAVELLING ALRIGHT, THE OP COULD NOT PUT A THREAD I HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH HIM ON NL

THE RULES BEFORE POSTING ARE THERE, FALSE IMFORMATION, WHY IF I JUST THINK I SHOULD KNOW.

Bernimoore you funny die... lmao.
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by Yooguyz: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Reyginus:
The dude is harmless. Only that he has a rare sense of humour. The claim you made above is wrong except you are highly emotional.

I don't understand you?
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by Yooguyz: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2014
rafhell:
This is the effect of joblessness

Exactely we need to find something for the guy to do, joblessness is just eating him up.
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by true2god: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2014
Yooguyz:

Exactely we need to find something for the guy to do, joblessness is just eating him up.
BARRISTER said he is (or was) a security consultant, I dont knw the job BERNIMORE does. But one thing I know is this, he (BERNIMORE or BARRISTER) is a clown.
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by Yooguyz: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
true2god:
BARRISTER said he is (or was) a security consultant, I dont knw the job BERNIMORE does. But one thing I know is this, he (BERNIMORE or BARRISTER) is a clown.

grin grin grin

There was one post here in nairaland where he told someone that he is a lawyer...(Can't remember where, but I will find it).

Describing him as a Clown is an understatement cheesy grin

please tell me more about this BARRISTERS, it seems you know a lot about him.
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by true2god: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Yooguyz:

grin grin grin

There was one post here in nairaland where he told someone that he is a lawyer...(Can't remember where, but I will find it).

Describing him as a Clown is an understatement cheesy grin

please tell me more about this BARRISTERS, it seems you know a lot about him.
I just took time to study the two IDs (BARRISTER and BERNIMORE) and concluded with certainty that both IDs are used by same person. I dnt knw anything about him aside from our interactions on NL.

He can be whatever he calls himself, thats none of my business. I only wish him goodluck and want to be continually entertained with some of his rational and irrational post.
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
true2god:
I just took time to study the two IDs (BARRISTER and BERNIMORE) and concluded with certainty that both IDs are used by same person. I dnt knw anything about him aside from our interactions on NL.

He can be whatever he calls himself, thats none of my business. I only wish him goodluck and want to be continually entertained with some of his rational and irrational post.

Why did you have to go dig this up .. you know say na my 4 nairaland ID be this? tongue
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by true2god: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
voltron:

Why did you have to go dig this up .. you know say na my 4 nairaland ID be this? tongue
If you are consistent in religion section I can investigate that, unless you have a mulitiple thought pattern and deliberately change your writing pattern.
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
true2god:
If you are consistent in religion section I can investigate that, unless you have a mulitiple thought pattern and deliberately change your writing pattern.

I have a multiple thought pattern but a single-minded purpose, My language style is recognizable by few who have suspected me (2) and if you want to visit sections i visit regularly you won't be able to make the connection. I am BIPOLAR grin

hmm mi don go find trouble
Re: Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland by Yooguyz: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
voltron:

I have a multiple thought pattern but a single-minded purpose, My language style is recognizable by few who have suspected me (2) and if you want to visit sections i visit regularly you won't be able to make the connection. I am BIPOLAR grin

hmm mi don go find trouble

Some thought patterns are usually shouting, impossible to ignore. I can detect anybodys multiple handle no matter how contradicting the thought patterns are. Just get erm angry or in a very heated argument on trinity or angel micheal. Loo and behold! The bipolar disorder will be cured.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Are No Atheists, Just Self Denial Liars... / Bible Teaching On Water Baptism / Let Us Go Back To The 90's Using Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.