Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! (11107 Views)

The Quran Of Shaitan! -imam Ibnul Qoyyim Rahimahullaah / The Traps Of Shaitan. / What Is The Purpose Of Stoning The Devil(shaitan) During The Hajj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by hikmoj(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
RationalDude: Shaytan tricks nobody. You alone hold the power to make decisions in your life. There is no mythical creature whispering into your ears.
if u said so what happened 2 Adam&Hawa(Eve)in d garden of aden?by d way are u a person of faith?
Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by Cocodiva: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
Nice reminders @Op.In this age where vices have replaced values.The fourth point brings to mind the hadith that says "Islam started as a strange thing and would end as a strange thing,give glad tidings to the strangers" . Which simply advises that;
As muslims, we should not feel odd in the society due to practising our religion.No matter what people say or how they percieve the act. We should not join the bandwagon,if it amounts to wrong-doing.no matter the number of people doing it.If its not Islamic,don't do it.
May Allah make it easy.

2 Likes

Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by AdekunleBalogun: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
NL member:

Shaytan is responsible for moderation in religion?

Why do u put ordinary meaning to this...
Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by adele004: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2013
This is the only 5 things I think about these days...help me lord
Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by RationalDude(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
hikmoj: if u said so what happened 2 Adam&Hawa(Eve)in d garden of aden?
Adam & Hawa? garden of aden? Not familiar with those people or the place so I can't answer the question
by d way are u a person of faith?
What does it mean to be a person of faith?
Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by rill: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
6) "Blowing up that church would get u to heaven"

1 Like

Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by Samunique(m): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
And we overcame him (satan) by the blood of Jesus and by the word of our testimony. Rev 12:11.

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and the wicked one (satan) thoucheth him not. 1 Jhn 5:18.
For whosoever is Born of God over cometh the world, and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world(satan) , but he that beliveth that Jesus is the Son of God. 1 jhn 5:4-5.

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for this purpose the Son of God (Jesus) was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil 1 jhn 3:9. Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by hikmoj(m): 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
RationalDude: Adam & Hawa? garden of aden? Not familiar with those people or the place so I can't answer the questionWhat does it mean to be a person of faith?
i:e if u practice either of d 2 major religion in d world
Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by hikmoj(m): 12:04am On Aug 31, 2013
Samunique: And we overcame him (satan) by the blood of Jesus and by the word of our testimony. Rev 12:11.

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and the wicked one (satan) thoucheth him not. 1 Jhn 5:18.
For whosoever is Born of God over cometh the world, and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world(satan) , but he that beliveth that Jesus is the Son of God. 1 jhn 5:4-5.

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for this purpose the Son of God (Jesus) was manifested, ( stop decivin &fooliing urselves)

Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 31, 2013

Ahhhh.....Shaitan! I love that dude. Highly misunderstood!
Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 31, 2013
hikmoj: i:e if u practice either of d 2 major religion in d world
_

What happens if you are a Jew or Hindu or Buddhist or, like me, FSM? Are you going to roast like spring corn in the fires of Abbadon?
Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by hikmoj(m): 5:54am On Aug 31, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

What happens if you are a Jew or Hindu or Buddhist or, like me, FSM? Are you going to roast like spring corn in the fires of Abbadon?
just identify ur religion den i'll know how & where 2 refer u 2 in respect of no mythical beings that whisper,im not familiar wit FSM u may xplain it
Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by deols(f): 6:17am On Aug 31, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Anyone who dies as an unbeliever is going to hell.

They may not roast like corn but will feel the fire forever.

Believe!

1 Like

Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by truthcom: 7:16am On Aug 31, 2013
May Allah bless the Poster
Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 31, 2013
deols:

Anyone who dies as an unbeliever is going to hell.

They may not roast like corn but will feel the fire forever.

Believe!
_

Well my religious doctrine (FSM) says that anybody that doesn't believe in the FSM, on death, will be thrown into an icy pit of eternal tickling. The entirety of the person's body will be tickled again and again and again and again. Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Believe!

2 Likes

Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2013
hikmoj: just identify ur religion den i'll know how & where 2 refer u 2 in respect of no mythical beings that whisper,im not familiar wit FSM u may xplain it
_

FSM stands for the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. It is written that he/she created the universes and galaxies and all the nitty gritty of existence, dattebayo!
Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by prodam(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2013
salt 1:

Because Shaytan has been telling him!
@op, what does it cost a man to be a true Muslim? I can understand a woman pays heavily: hijab, polygamy, sometimes limited education with all its attendant prizes.
But the Muslim man's life looks like a fun ride: sleep with 4 women(with some as young as...), just say your mandatory prayers, no alcohol etc.
Sorry if I seem to derail the thread, but when I read sanctimonious threads like this, my mind goes to real committed Christians, not Muslims.
What sacrifices do Muslim men make for their faith?

ur mind goes to a real committed christian? Why not just a christian?.now let ur mind go to a real committed muslim and not just a muslim, by that u wil be able to solve ur puzzle and get ursef enlightened about Islam and muslims. Find one and come back to relate your inference.
I hope this helps.
Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by wezzyjasified(m): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2013
MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH SAVE US ALL FROM SHAYTAN
BECAUSE SHAYTAN HAS TAKEN OVER THE WORLD NOW
MAY ALLAH HELP N SAVE US
Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by Samunique(m): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2013
[quote author=hikmoj][/quote] @ hikmoj.
So u mean, u are wiser than 2.5 billion people of d world who are bible "Adherents" including, the learned, Professors, Presidents, Governors, kings, technocrats, philosophers, great and small, black and white, so all these people are foolish to have believed in the Bible the most read book in the world ? And in what it says about our victory which i wrote in my post? Well it's not funny ! Bcs that's what u a taught to believe, but it's better u go for knowledge yourself.
Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by salt1: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2013
prodam:

ur mind goes to a real committed christian? Why not just a christian?.now let ur mind go to a real committed muslim and not just a muslim, by that u wil be able to solve ur puzzle and get ursef enlightened about Islam and muslims. Find one and come back to relate your inference.
I hope this helps.
Doesn't help at all! I can't find a committed Muslim in my social circle. I do have a half-brother who is an Alhaji but he is everything nobody in the family wants to be: irresponsible, can't hold a job etc and we blame Islam for his conduct.
I can't relate this beautiful write up to him
Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by hikmoj(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

FSM stands for the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. It is written that he/she created the universes and galaxies and all the nitty gritty of existence, dattebayo!
i now undastand ur type
Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2013
I never knew this would get to the front page. Please my dear Muslim brothers do not engage yourself in any unnecessary altercations. Thank you!
Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by felipemadero(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2013
cnt seem 2 comprehend,dnt mind me jere
Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by jibsyola(f): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ameen.
Re: Five Golden Tricks Of Shaitan! by Ameboperoo(m): 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
prodam:

I hope this helps.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Observe The Eid Prayer At Home / Eid-el-kabir Day To Be Marked 26th Of October / Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.