Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits (4132 Views)

Get Your Dental Deals Now!!!! / Free Consultation On Your Dental Problems / Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by mydentist(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
Feel free to ask all your dental and dental related questions in here and get response ontime

Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by livingstoneony(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
space
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by FreeGlobe(f): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
what toothpaste do you recommend? How can I make my teeth whiter?
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by RAPMAN02(m): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
I want my teeth to be snow white, what do I do?
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by marvelling(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
How do I get rid of dental plaque?
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by mydentist(m): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
@freeglobe we have different type of toothpaste for different purposes asides from washing the teeth but all fluoride containing toothpaste are ok
@rapman02 if you want your teeth to be snow White as you have said, u will probably need a tooth bleaching or whitening
@marvelling you can get rid of dental plaque by doing a scaling a polishing which is done by a dentist and you can also do that by using a kind of mouthwash which are plaque removals
Hope i hv been able to give you guy an idea of wot you asked

Regards

1 Like

Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by chiboy11(m): 12:44am On Aug 30, 2013
I want to get read of dental plaque n file my teeth ow do I go about it, do u ve a clinic n ow much wil u take, pls drop me ur contact let's talk more. Thanks
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by marvelling(m): 7:03am On Aug 30, 2013
@op can you give an me an example of a product ie the name of any dental plaque removal mouthwash I can buy here in nigeria?

Also can you recommend any clinic where I can go to for the polishing at an affordable price?
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by mydentist(m): 10:10am On Aug 30, 2013
Filing a teeth is not profession, but can you tell me what you mean by that, you can get plaque off your teeth by doing a scaling and polishing in a dental clinic.

You could use a mouthwash called colgate (anti plaque), Aquafresh or clearbreath.

You can visit www.mydentist.com.ng to search for a dentist in your area.

There are also home services dental cleaning offered by mydentist.com.ng

For more info feel free to call me on 08179734105 bb pin 22570784 to get free dental health info and article on ur bbm

Thanks
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by Cestmoi1(f): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2013
pls dr,if u have any idea of the price for filling,scaling and polishing,pls let me know.thanks.
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by Tricy88: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2013
Plz,wat can i use to treat hole in ma tooth. N also dental plaque. Tnx
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by mydentist(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
@c'est moi scaling and polishing range from 2,000 to 15,000 depending on the clinic and also the regional area. Dere are dif types of filling*nd I don't know the particular 1 u are talking abt

@tricy88 dere is no medicine for treating tooth hole, if you notice a hole on ur tooth just visit the dentist for a dental filling
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by Cestmoi1(f): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
mydentist: @c'est moi scaling and polishing range from 2,000 to 15,000 depending on the clinic and also the regional area. Dere are dif types of filling*nd I don't know the particular 1 u are talking abt

@tricy88 dere is no medicine for treating tooth hole, if you notice a hole on ur tooth just visit the dentist for a dental filling
ok,thank u.talking abt tooth filling.
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by marvelling(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
mydentist: @c'est moi scaling and polishing range from 2,000 to 15,000 depending on the clinic and also the regional area. Dere are dif types of filling*nd I don't know the particular 1 u are talking abt

Can you recommend a place where someone can go for scaling & polishing at an affordable price?
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by Brimmie(m): 6:52am On Aug 31, 2013

Am in Osun State. Do you know where i can get the Whitening done here at an affordable rate??
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by mydentist(m): 7:41am On Aug 31, 2013
@marvelling will like to know your area so i can give you a closeby address

@brimmie you can get it done in any general hospital or a federal medical center

@c'est moi filling is not wot i can talk abt here, for more info call me on 08179734105 pin 22570784
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by marvelling(m): 8:33am On Aug 31, 2013
mydentist: @marvelling will like to know your area so i can give you a closeby address

@brimmie you can get it done in any general hospital or a federal medical center

@c'est moi filling is not wot i can talk abt here, for more info call me on 08179734105 pin 22570784

Am in lagos. Ojota/ketu area
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by mydentist(m): 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
marvelling:

Am in lagos. Ojota/ketu area

Nice1 @marvelling you can come to our clinic @ 106 Aladelola Street Ikosi ketu. Will like to meet you, l mme know weneva u wanna go dere cos i work dere on appointment
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by marvelling(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
mydentist:

Nice1 @marvelling you can come to our clinic @ 106 Aladelola Street Ikosi ketu. Will like to meet you, l mme know weneva u wanna go dere cos i work dere on appointment

I know the street. I'll be there on Monday or Tuesday by God's grace
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by mydentist(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
marvelling:

I know the street. I'll be there on Monday or Tuesday by God's grace

Will not be arnd on monday and tuesday but u will sum1 else dat will attend to u properly too
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by haryor1986(m): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pls Dr the gum @ my molar teeth is paining me seriously. I realised that another tooth want to come out. Wat can I do?
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by mydentist(m): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2013
All you need to do is to keep dat area clean and set it free from infection (by using a salt and water solution to rinse your mouth after evri meal) and if d pain is unbearable use analgelsic
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by mydentist(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2013
Dental Cleanings and Check Ups are Extremely Important

Going to the dentist for regular check ups & cleanings is one of the most important factors in maintaining good oral health.
Regular check ups can prevent cavities, root canals, gum disease, oral cancer, and other dental conditions. Don’t wait until you have a problem before you see your dentist, help prevent problems before they happen.

Feel free τ̅o ask any dental related questions.

Ff @Mydentistng
Like my page WWW.Facebook.com/dentaloralcareco
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by Mekenz(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
mydentist:

plz is there something,dat can b done,for a persn dat has one tooth ontop of d oda,is it removable?waz d cost
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by mydentist(m): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mekenz: plz is there something,dat can b done,for a persn dat has one tooth ontop of d oda,is it removable?waz d cost

Don't get dat question, explain better plz
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by Mekenz(m): 9:19am On Sep 02, 2013
mydentist:

Don't get dat question, explain better plz
i mean one tooth growth,jst ontop roof of anoda,we call it eze nnara in igbo,dnt knw wot is bn called in medical line,perpharps is a tooth dat grows aroof of d normal one,can d top one b remove?hw cn i go abt it,n d cost. hope u cmplihend me nw
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by mydentist(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mekenz: i mean one tooth growth,jst ontop roof of anoda,we call it eze nnara in igbo,dnt knw wot is bn called in medical line,perpharps is a tooth dat grows aroof of d normal one,can d top one b remove?hw cn i go abt it,n d cost. hope u cmplihend me nw

Nope it can not be remove alone, unless u want to remove both.
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by Mekenz(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
mydentist:

Nope it can not be remove alone, unless u want to remove both.
ok bt wot abt d cost,hw much is it goin to cost me,cus i need to remove it soonest,i wnt to hw much i wil b budgetin for it?those it hv after effect?afta the removal.
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by mydentist(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mekenz: ok bt wot abt d cost,hw much is it goin to cost me,cus i need to remove it soonest,i wnt to hw much i wil b budgetin for it?those it hv after effect?afta the removal.

I need to know your location,state so i can give u d right quotation, just call on 08179734105. Or mail info@mydentist.com.ng
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by Mekenz(m): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2013
mydentist:

I need to know your location,state so i can give u d right quotation, just call on 08179734105. Or mail info@mydentist.com.ng
well i will get u intouch,moreover i reside in enugu.
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by marvelling(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2013
mydentist:

When will you be around so that I can come. By the way, how much is the scaling & polishing in your clinic?
Re: Dental Prof Is Here To Give Answers To All Your Dental Questions/complaits by ona2: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2013
mydentist: Feel free to ask all your dental and dental related questions in here and get response ontime
hi doc, am female and i noticed i have pain in my tooth molar regions, when i am pregnant, i am preparing for another pregnancy and i dont want a reoccurance. what can i do to prevent this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola: Nurse Justina Ejelonu Tested Positive. - WHO. / 15 Facts About Vaginas You Probably Don't Know / Stooling Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.