Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,061 members, 7,859,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Take A Look - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Take A Look (719 Views)

A Look At Nigerian's Number 1 Job, Jobberman New Office Space / Flour Mills Gse Test Result, My Score Is Funny! Take A Look / Take A Look At This Opportunity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look by Godmother(f): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
If you have an opening in your company pls help a sister out. I have a B.A(Hons) in Mass Communication.

My Skills:
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Result-oriented and target driven.
Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
Can-do-Spirit, self-motivated and multi-tasking ability.

I have four years experience and my number is 07062333081. Muoboisivwe@yahoo.com

My CV can be made available at your requestcheesy

P.S: I am hardworking and ready to do any good job, but pls not GNLD hawking!
Re: Take A Look by olajide8(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
@ Godmother I know you have an enterprise you are managing *events*, are you still looking for another job? Just humbly asking - have you tried mutual benefit (ikorodu road) they normally have vacancy's openings -
Re: Take A Look by Okoya(f): 5:31am On Aug 30, 2013
olajide_07: @ Godmother I know you have an enterprise you are managing *events*, are you still looking for another job? Just humbly asking - have you tried mutual benefit (ikorodu road) they normally have vacancy's openings -
pls how much is their pay?
Re: Take A Look by Godmother(f): 6:10am On Aug 30, 2013
@ Olajide

Yes I manage events and have an enterprise, but my shop is attached to my house. Its my family house and its almost like staying home 24/7 and I'm beginning to get a lil tired of it. I want a job that will take me out, though I still plan on running my biz cos I never want to rely on one source of income. Experience has taught me better.
Re: Take A Look by free2ryhme: 6:26am On Aug 30, 2013
Godmother: If you have an opening in your company pls help a sister out. I have a B.A(Hons) in Mass Communication.

My Skills:
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Result-oriented and target driven.
Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
Can-do-Spirit, self-motivated and multi-tasking ability.

I have four years experience and my number is 07062333081. Muoboisivwe@yahoo.com

My CV can be made available at your requestcheesy

P.S: I am hardworking and ready to do any good job, but pls not GNLD hawking!

try radio station since you have a mass degree
Re: Take A Look by olajide8(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2013
Okoya:
pls how much is their pay?
Right now I am not to sure, I was offered a job their some years ago when I was in lagos, and people are upwardly mobile their, so their are always openings, they move from there, to other insurance firms and I guess banks, but for the pay honestly I don't know-
Re: Take A Look by olajide8(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2013
Godmother: @ Olajide

Yes I manage events and have an enterprise, but my shop is attached to my house. Its my family house and its almost like staying home 24/7 and I'm beginning to get a lil tired of it. I want a job that will take me out, though I still plan on running my biz cos I never want to rely on one source of income. Experience has taught me better.
Okay, before you think of going further - why not move the enterprise out of your comfort zone, use that as your contact address/ofiz, and move around, marketing a bit, like going to fashion events, and you have a lot of female friends, get in their faces for the wedding planning - well let's continue to look out and check this thread out unadvertised vacancies - ifyalways -started the thread-
Re: Take A Look by Okoya(f): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2013
olajide_07:
Right now I am not to sure, I was offered a job their some years ago when I was in lagos, and people are upwardly mobile their, so their are always openings, they move from there, to other insurance firms and I guess banks, but for the pay honestly I don't know-

pls how is the job of their marketing executive? jst curious
Re: Take A Look by olajide8(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2013
Okoya:

pls how is the job of their marketing executive? jst curious
Well I know its divided into insurance and assurance, so its solely dependent on what's available -

(1) (Reply)

Tafoo Nigeria Graduate And Experiencedmanagement Recruit / Please, I Need Direction / Sales Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.