Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,475 members, 7,826,798 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Flour Mills Gse Test Result, My Score Is Funny! Take A Look - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Gse Test Result, My Score Is Funny! Take A Look (2869 Views)

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Skye's Gse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flour Mills Gse Test Result, My Score Is Funny! Take A Look by HolyMikel(m): 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2009
House, I got my test result this morning aroud 6:30am. It’s the poorest result I have ever gotten since I have been writing aptitude tests---28%.

I was even dissapointed with myself because I have neva written a computer based test and when I was clicking and clicking yesterday, hardly do I know what I was doing and the time was counting down in a manner that I began to fidget – I was simply not organised.

House pls, is it true that gse practises negative marking including unanswered options because for Verbal section, I was able to do half, which to the best of my knowlegde was correct but was scored 25%.

The diagramatic test section was the worst. Scored 12%. I couldn’t just understand the diagrams to determine the logic behind them. I was just looking at them like interesting photographs

Anyway, I have learnt my lesson. Experience, they say, is a hard teacher because she will give u the test before the lesson.

Do I have any hope of being called for interview?
Re: Flour Mills Gse Test Result, My Score Is Funny! Take A Look by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2009
HolyMikel:

House, I got my test result this morning aroud 6:30am. It’s the poorest result I have ever gotten since I have been writing aptitude tests---28%.

I was even dissapointed with myself because I have neva written a computer based test and when I was clicking and clicking yesterday, hardly do I know what I was doing and the time was counting down in a manner that I began to fidget – I was simply not organised.

House pls, is it true that gse practises negative marking including unanswered options because for Verbal section, I was able to do half, which to the best of my knowlegde was correct but was scored 25%.

The diagramatic test section was the worst. Scored 12%. I couldn’t just understand the diagrams to determine the logic behind them. I was just looking at them like interesting photographs

Anyway, I have learnt my lesson. Experience, they say, is a hard teacher because she will give u the test before the lesson.

Do I have any hope of being called for interview?

with a score of 28%?
Re: Flour Mills Gse Test Result, My Score Is Funny! Take A Look by Dreammaker(m): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2009
I actually scored 41. I was quite surprised but not stunned. D test is crazy in a way. So short a time 2 complete dos maths wit phd graphs & readin long comprehension's just 4 3questions each. I dnt tink dey do negative marking coz i dint even finish. I did a little more dan half each. And 4 d test method, Chams company test wit der wateva apple system is most disgustin. Go der & hear deir rules. Just b happy dear, God cares 4u & he is workin out ur future! Cheers,
Re: Flour Mills Gse Test Result, My Score Is Funny! Take A Look by eddie1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2009
I had 60% numerical, 62% abstract, & a woeful 35% english. but my averarge was 51% according to GSE. someone help me find d average and let me know if d so called Graduate Standardization Examination needs Standardization itself wink.

I thought I was terrible until I meet u. I had a 2-1 but according to my GSE, I am a mere MEDIOCRE.

Someone out there must ve got like 79%!!  shocked shocked

Any hope for 51% cry ? To my 25% hopeful applicant  crylipsrsealed cry, please apply for SAHARA like I ve just done, lets keep our fingers crossed cool.
Re: Flour Mills Gse Test Result, My Score Is Funny! Take A Look by enspirito: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2009
Hi all, u folks should just leave GSE with their scammer test. i paid a whooping #5000 for the test last august after preparing for a month,did the test nd got 73%. i thot i hadd all i needed to sstart gettingg called for intervieews alas till now i've not gotten called for one single interview. GSE shege!
Re: Flour Mills Gse Test Result, My Score Is Funny! Take A Look by cyndah(f): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2009
wow, sorry about ur result, my overall was 53% with numerical 60, verbal 45, abstract 56

i hope we get to be called since the test was organized for flour mills. we do not know what their cut-off score would be.

besides, lets not forget recruitment has been slow cos of the global recession thing

wish u guys all the best

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies - Powerex Limited / Earn Airtime With Online Surveys! / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Just Recruited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.