Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,659 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page (1472 Views)

Seun, Too Many Topic On Front Page. / Project Topic On Human Resource Management / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Donmichaelz(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
I have tried entering front page for long,even though I gave good write -ups I never saw my topic on the Front Page.(before I continue I want to make a point Here "I Did these because I was idle thanks to ASUU)..one evening I was searching through google and I saw these lovely family picture,I admired it and passed it,but something struck me(not Cupid) and said why don't you form a false topic and Nairalander's will fall for it.I decided to Create these controversial topic "PICTURE OF A NAIRALANDER AND HIS FAMILY FIRST NIGERIA VISIT..dr franklin from canada smiley..well its not every thing I wrote dat were lie's.
I just want to apologise to the whole Nairaland family for making a fool out of you guys...forgive me Na ASUU cause am
Yours sincerely Dr Franklin from Canada
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Donmichaelz(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
smiley
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by MissyB3(f): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donmichaelz: I have tried entering front page for long,even though I gave good write -ups I never saw my topic on the Front Page.(before I continue I want to make a point Here "I Did these because I was idle thanks to ASUU)..one evening I was searching through google and I saw these lovely family picture,I admired it and passed it,but something struck me(not Cupid) and said why don't you form a false topic and Nairalander's will fall for it.I decided to Create these controversial topic "PICTURE OF A NAIRALANDER AND HIS FAMILY FIRST NIGERIA VISIT..dr franklin from canada smiley..well its not every thing I wrote dat were lie's.
I just want to apologise to the whole Nairaland family for making a fool out of you guys...forgive me Na ASUU cause am
Rotflmao!!!
I haff died patapata

For those that didn't see the thread - https://www.nairaland.com/1414257/nairalander-familys-first-vist-nigeria
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wa oooooo..

grin grin
I really admired your cute family

this should b on fp 4 all those who were deceived to know the truth sha
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Rexsul: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donmichaelz: I have tried entering front page for long,even though I gave good write -ups I never saw my topic on the Front Page.(before I continue I want to make a point Here "I Did these because I was idle thanks to ASUU)..one evening I was searching through google and I saw these lovely family picture,I admired it and passed it,but something struck me(not Cupid) and said why don't you form a false topic and Nairalander's will fall for it.I decided to Create these controversial topic "PICTURE OF A NAIRALANDER AND HIS FAMILY FIRST NIGERIA VISIT..dr franklin from canada smiley..well its not every thing I wrote dat were lie's.
waaaaaaaat! oya come make i gv u 100 lashes of 3 mouth aboki blala embarassed
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by kcreal(f): 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hahahaha....you sins are forgiven, go and sin no more.
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Saraben(f): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
U R PARDONED 4 MAKN A FOOL OUT OF URSELF,COS I WAS NT FOOLED
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Enegod(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
smh
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
Bwahahahahaahahahaha!
I swear today is my best day on Nl.
Been laughing hard alllllllll day!
*faints*
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Andyblaze: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
HAHAHA thank God i dnt view nairalander's family pictures
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
If you weren't busted you wouldn't have apologized, so Mr shove your apology in your MOFO A.S,S, i hope you get banned for 1year...from NL
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Donmichaelz(m): 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
eddiebruk: If you weren't busted you wouldn't have apologized, so Mr shove your apology in your MOFO A.S,S, i hope you get banned for 1year...from NL
SEE these FOoooLish STU.PID Baboo,u so Stupid your parent threw you away and Away threw you back...
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by gbokukueba(m): 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
On a good day the Op should be banned for life and the moderator that publish it on the front page should be reprimanded for bring the front page t disrepute angry
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donmichaelz: SEE these FOoooLish STU.PID Baboo,u so Stupid your parent threw you away and Away threw you back...
#rolling inside pvssy laughing his heart out#
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
gbokukueba: On a good day the Op should be banned for life and the moderator that publish it on the front page should be reprimanded for bring the front page t disrepute angry
True.
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Enegod(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donmichaelz: SEE these FOoooLish STU.PID Baboo,u so Stupid your parent threw you away and Away threw you back...
hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahahaha hahahaha hahahaha woooow *faints*
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2013

Clearly shows how childish you are, all for attention.....you should try to make use of the Nigerian educational system you know, it will help you a lot...and your own poor parents probably thought they have a child who would be making positive moves to better himself, little did they know that the MOFO they call a son was as stup.id as the sperm donor whom he calls a father.
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Tuntheycr7: 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
OP u are terribly terrible 4 doin such a thing. U wastd so many Nairalanderz MB.
U nid to b flogged on the nose
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Donmichaelz(m): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
SMH if it was Canada the response would have been more mature well,some nairalanders are kids
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Stegomiah: 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
This is the most hillarious thread i have seen today, seriously the OP is crazy, verry funny. You are forgiven since you confessed but you just got yourself on Nairalands radar, you are the most wanted Nlder. Lool! You made a fool of innocent nairalanders, smh!

Anyway †нªηкs! For making me laff, its funny you know! But don't do that again
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
This OP your head no correct oo angry. I don compliment the family finish gringrin
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by cycline404(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
OP SICK FOR BRAIN... SHA... BUT THE TRUTH HAS SET U FREE...
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
eddiebruk: If you weren't busted you wouldn't have apologized, so Mr shove your apology in your MOFO A.S,S, i hope you get banned for 1year...from NL

True.....
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Emylexray(m): 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
Lol. OP, to be frank and candid, you are a kid. What's so special about FP that made you throw your sense of maturity to the wind and cook a false story of yourself to have been to a country you've never been to? Boredom? NO! Its sheer juvenility and utter desperation. Lol. And nairalanders all fell for it.
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
---
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by tpia5: 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
Una matter don tey na.

Lord knows how many super stories you and your folks have posted under the guise of getting traffic.
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by dasparrow: 1:26am On Aug 29, 2013
@Post

LOL

Anyways, keep dreaming of Canada and being a 'doctor.'
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 29, 2013
Missy_B:
Rotflmao!!!
I haff died patapata

For those that didn't see the thread - https://www.nairaland.com/1414257/nairalander-familys-first-vist-nigeria

Lol.
Smh. Only on NL. tongue
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 29, 2013

grin grin
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by flolancracker: 6:18am On Aug 29, 2013
Smh....OP is an ID1ot....this isn't funny to me...he shhould be banned
Re: Nairalander Apologises After Creating False Topic On Front Page by Adamskuty(m): 6:49am On Aug 29, 2013
puha! Puhahaha grin i have faint,nothing wey u no go see for this 9ja grin and the stupid mods fell for it,they all need to be fired ! angry

suen ijebu i hope u are seeing this topic,meanwhile a mod of urs banned me in the politics and education section (1 month ;( )

(1) (2) (Reply)

Request To Modify Username / Come In And Say Thank You!!!! / The ''dislike'' Button.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.