Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing Wife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing Wife (1122 Views)

Even A Blind Man Laughed After Reading This Joke / The Blind Man! / Romade The Blind Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing Wife by UceeGod: 12:38am On Aug 29, 2013
A blind man, Shaibu Ibrahim, 26, on Tuesday dragged Shehu Sarki, another blind man to a Grade 1 Area Court, Aso Pada, Mararaba, Nasarawa State.

News Agency of Nigeria reports that Ibrahim accused Sarki, 32, his friend and the chairman of the blind peoples’ association of the area of allegedly enticing his wife, Lami Ibrahim, 23.

He said, “Sometime in June, our chairman, Sarki, helped me to get a woman, Lami, for marriage.

“After our marriage in July, Sarki later enticed my wife and took her away from my house.

“I later discovered that my wife is staying in one of his rooms and he has been sleeping with her.”

The offence was said to have contravened Section 389 of the Penal Code, and if convicted, the accused could spend two years in prison.

The accused, however, pleaded not guilty.

The presiding judge, Mr Albert Maga, granted the accused person bail in the sum of N20, 000 and a surety in like sum.

He adjourned the case till September 9 for hearing.

www.punchng.com/metro/blind-man-sues-blind-man-for-enticing-wife
Re: Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing Wife by englishmart(m): 5:44am On Aug 29, 2013
When I saw blind sue blind, I knew they were hausas..why don't a mad man sue another mad man for laughing at him

1 Like

Re: Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing Wife by koolet: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2013
Seeing iz beLIEving now, how did he saw them??
Re: Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing Wife by Tuntheycr7: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2013
When i heard this story ystde I laff yakata.. Wetin we no go hear 4rm dos aboki's
Re: Blind Man Sues Blind Man For Enticing Wife by Tuntheycr7: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2013
When i heard this story ystde I laff yakata.. Corruption even de inside blinds man associatn. Naija I hail o

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do Next ? / Ex Unilag Student Picked Her phonecall Days After Her Funeral / G.e.j,obasanjo,tiwa Savage And Wizkid In A Plane*must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.