Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate (7851 Views)

DEFECTION ; Court Orders Pdp To Publish Summons Against Governors. / Court Upholds Andy Uba As PDP Candidate / Unbelievable! Appeal Court Restores Andy Uba As Anambra Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate by ChideraFavour(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
olumaxi: Y would UBA want to contest 4 a political post?..mayb GTB and FIRSTBANK wil follow
so what is your point? He could have contest for a religious post abi? If central Bank like let them follow, Andy Uba is already on the clue to contest and will surely win by the Grace of God
Re: Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate by Hisbanner: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
P.D.P.MAKE UNA CHANGE,UNA TOO DEY CUS UWAHALA ANY PLACE UNA DEY. :-XP.D.P.MAKE UNA CHANGE,UNA TOO DEY CUS UWAHALA ANY PLACE UNA DEY.
Re: Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate by ImperialYoruba: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
gramci:

see this clueless fellow

For now dont worry, i go catch you some other time. pdp thug! angry
Re: Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate by kennybelle: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
Chidera Favour:
so what is your point? He could have contest for a religious post abi? If central Bank like let them follow, Andy Uba is already on the clue to contest and will surely win by the Grace of God
The Op made it seem like an acronym dan a name. I really thought it was UBA bank, bt later realised it was a name. Let‘s post with more clarity please to avoid unnecessary insults frm angry Nlanders
Re: Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate by ImperialYoruba: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
talk true:

They are two different people from Anambra state just that two of have common surname and common problem

Labour party gives Ifeanyi Uba governorship ticket and AMCON takes over his Capital Oil
INEC and Court gives Andy Uba governorship ticket while PDP rejects his nomination

software man:
One is ifeanyi uba , the capital oil owner and the other one is Andy uba , Chris uba' brother. They are not the same person.

But they represent the same values that have defined anambra politics for years.

Thank you fellas.
Re: Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate by ImperialYoruba: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
moshino:

They are NOT the same UBA, NOT even from the same family nor town. Please check well b4 making public statements, otherwise you'll sound like a foool.

Shut your trap lipsrsealed
Too many Ubas in one pot of drama. you fool.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate by pscott(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
Kulas: Can any reasonable person in Anambra state again dream of Ubah brothers in Anambra politics let alone voting in for them?,Please Anambrarians this is a wake up call,forget about collecting money to sell your conscience and say no to "THE RETURN OF UBAH BROTHERS TO ANAMBRA POLITICS","THE RETURN OF THE CABALS","THE RETURN OF KEEPING ANAMBRA IN BONDAGE","THE RETURN OF MONTHLY PAYMENT OF YOUR MONEY INTO GODFATHERS POCKET"using your money to settlle not only the other PDP candiadte but also Chris Uba,obj and others.If anybody check all my comments in Anambra politics,i am among those clamouring for power shift to Anambra North and that if Anambrarains dont want to honour zoning,then a credible candidate like Ngige can be supported on the ground that if he can decamp from the Alhaji Peoples Congress.Now the zoning has been honoured by APGA zoning to Anambra North and the man in question(Obiano) i heard is spotless coupled with the fact that Obi performed.Ndi Anambra,reject Ubah brothers,reject Anambra PDP confused party,reject Alhaji peoples congress,reject money bag politics of LP. Lets go to Anambra North,lets go to APGA,lets go to Obiano,lets go for consolidation.
100 likes! you spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
blank: If it is the same Tony Nwonye that was NANS president, abeg Anambra run fast o. The guy na vulture.
it's the same one that was expelled from UNEC. Till date he is yet to graduate from Ebonyi. He was even implicated in exam malpractice there as a med student. Smh! See our prospective ruler!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate by gramci: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
ImperialYoruba:

For now dont worry, i go catch you some other time. pdp thug! angry

APC almajiri
Re: Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate by vitality22(m): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
Kulas: Can any reasonable person in Anambra state again dream of Ubah brothers in Anambra politics let alone voting in for them?,Please Anambrarians this is a wake up call,forget about collecting money to sell your conscience and say no to "THE RETURN OF UBAH BROTHERS TO ANAMBRA POLITICS","THE RETURN OF THE CABALS","THE RETURN OF KEEPING ANAMBRA IN BONDAGE","THE RETURN OF MONTHLY PAYMENT OF YOUR MONEY INTO GODFATHERS POCKET"using your money to settlle not only the other PDP candiadte but also Chris Uba,obj and others.If anybody check all my comments in Anambra politics,i am among those clamouring for power shift to Anambra North and that if Anambrarains dont want to honour zoning,then a credible candidate like Ngige can be supported on the ground that if he can decamp from the Alhaji Peoples Congress.Now the zoning has been honoured by APGA zoning to Anambra North and the man in question(Obiano) i heard is spotless coupled with the fact that Obi performed.Ndi Anambra,rejectl Ubah brothers,reject Anambra PDP confused party,reject Alhaji peoples congress,reject money bag politics of LP. Lets go to Anambra North,lets go to APGA,lets go to Obiano,lets go for consolidation.
Hmmmm, omo see campaign oo. How much did they pay you?
Re: Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate by ImperialYoruba: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
gramci:

APC almajiri

A big confusion awaits your sponsors in November when voters supporting PDP cast ballot for the wrong Uba and get LP into second place behind APC's Ngige, Governor-Elect. Wait and see.
Re: Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate by gramci: 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
ImperialYoruba:

A big confusion awaits your sponsors in November when voters supporting PDP cast ballot for the wrong Uba and get LP into second place behind APC's Ngige, Governor-Elect. Wait and see.

what is this clown saying?
Re: Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate by deebrain(m): 2:18am On Aug 30, 2013
make una help us! I think say na bank dem dey talk o. angry

grin
Re: Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate by arm4u: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2013
ImperialYoruba:

Bros, it is the name of the party that is printed on the ballot paper and not the name of the individual.
have you voted before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo / EXPOSED: Toughest Question Buhari Asks That The Service Chiefs Could Not Answer / FG Budgets N1Billion For Public Relations And Media Lobby In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.