Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,606 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

A World Christain E-convention On Facebook is going on now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A World Christain E-convention On Facebook is going on now (612 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / 114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A World Christain E-convention On Facebook is going on now by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 29, 2013
ALL THANKS TO GOD AND DRUMMaBOY FOR THIS IDEA..
I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE FOLLOWER OF IT UPDATES THROUGH THIS THREAD

THEME:MY COMFORTER
DATE:SEPTEMBER 30-OCTOBER 6

please follow this link to be part

https://m.facebook.com/events/231936863623112?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6412482667
Re: A World Christain E-convention On Facebook is going on now by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2013
As at Today....The total number of People going to the event is
and 41 maybe

but most of the online ministers are prepared by the of God ...please doN't miss out
Re: A World Christain E-convention On Facebook is going on now by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2013
Adegoke Olalekan Adebumiti wrote in the event page
I taught the Topic "Promised Comforter" in a bible study like three hours ago (using NCCF'S Bible Study Manual) In the meeting, I asked them all, "Do you believe you have the Holy Spirit living within you as a Christian?" One said I don't know and one other said "no." Many Christians think having the Holy Spirit comes with some sensational tickling or someemotional gyration. That's wrong.
According to John 7:37-39, the condition for receiving the Holy Spirit is "believing on Jesus Christ." Once you believe in Jesus Christ, you have the Holy Spirit automatically. You receive the Holy Spirit when you accept Christ and then comes the infilling of the Spirit which happened in acts 2. Before this time, Jesus Christ had told the disciples "Receive the Holy Spirit."
(See John 20: 22 and Acts 2.)
Re: A World Christain E-convention On Facebook is going on now by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ifeoluwa Ologundudu> A WORLD CHRISTAIN E-CONVENTION-Da y1
Hymn for today:
HOLY GHOST WITH LOVE DIVINE-Rowland Hill
Holy Ghost,with light divine,
Shine upon this heart of mine,
Chase the shade of night away,
Turn my darkness into day.
HolyGhost with power divine,
Cleanse this guilty heart of mine,
Long has sin,without control,
Held dominion o'er my soul.
HolyGhost ,wit joy divine,
Cheer this saddened heart of mine
Bid my many woes depart,
Heal my wounded,bleeding heart.
HolySpirit all divine,
Dwell within this heart of mine
Cast down every idol throne
Reign supreme,and reign alone.
Re: A World Christain E-convention On Facebook is going on now by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
opening prayer by our Moderator Ajibam
Loving heavenly Father we come to you this hour asking for your blessing and help as we are gathered together. We pray for guidance in the matters at hand and ask that you would clearly show us how to conduct this convention with a spirit of joy and enthusiasm. Give us the desire to find ways to excel in our spiritual life . Help us to work together and encourage each other to excellence. We ask that we would challenge each other to reach higher and farther to be the best we can be.
Help us to make decisions that will be pleasing to You.Help us to be able to discuss the matters at hand in a reasonable way, and to be willing to give up having our own way.God let this convention be productive and, as should be the case in all areas of our lives, help us to keep You at the fore front of our minds as we do the work set before us. IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY
Amen

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Mean? / God Provides An Air Pocket For A 6 Yr Old Trapped Under 11 ft of Sand / I Sold Two Of My Children @ N100,000 (that Is About 650 Us Dollars) Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.