Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

If U Went To A Govt Owned Boarding Sch: School Life Is The Best Discuss - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If U Went To A Govt Owned Boarding Sch: School Life Is The Best Discuss (1244 Views)

10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate / A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday / Photo Of The Day - Boarding School Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Went To A Govt Owned Boarding Sch: School Life Is The Best Discuss by babybuzx(f): 6:51am On Aug 29, 2013
Back in my days at fggc. Wen I was only a junior student I could kill all my seniors cos they provoked me
Re: If U Went To A Govt Owned Boarding Sch: School Life Is The Best Discuss by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 29, 2013
Oh sweetheart. Was it fun? Those were the best days of my life.
Went to OGSS model sch owerri.
I can't pass that area without a deep wave of nostalgia.
Re: If U Went To A Govt Owned Boarding Sch: School Life Is The Best Discuss by babybuzx(f): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
I ll not even attempt to pass d gate its such a bad memory
Re: If U Went To A Govt Owned Boarding Sch: School Life Is The Best Discuss by nobleman312(m): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
I rep fgci... cry
Re: If U Went To A Govt Owned Boarding Sch: School Life Is The Best Discuss by Excelboi(m): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
nobleman312: I rep fgci... cry
Really? Which set? I also rep FGCI (pro Unitate) faith house

1 Like

Re: If U Went To A Govt Owned Boarding Sch: School Life Is The Best Discuss by Perfecter4real(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2013
My days in Fgc sokoto was a memorable one..i saw the good.d bad and the ugly the harassment from the senior students,the house capt,house master and senior boarding house troubles but it was all fun those experience really mould me and made me a better person .
Re: If U Went To A Govt Owned Boarding Sch: School Life Is The Best Discuss by keyke(f): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2013
rememberin my days in LSMCIgbokuta makes me laff now, although i rili hated it den cos of seniors
Re: If U Went To A Govt Owned Boarding Sch: School Life Is The Best Discuss by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
babybuzx: Back in my days at fggc. Wen I was only a junior student I could kill all my seniors cos they provoked me

IF YOU ATTENDED...
Re: If U Went To A Govt Owned Boarding Sch: School Life Is The Best Discuss by nobleman312(m): 1:25am On Sep 04, 2013
Excelboi: Really? Which set? I also rep FGCI (pro Unitate) faith house
2012/2013 set...are u an ex-studnt
Re: If U Went To A Govt Owned Boarding Sch: School Life Is The Best Discuss by Excelboi(m): 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
nobleman312: 2012/2013 set...are u an ex-studnt
Confirm. Im an Ex-student. 2010 set. Seems ur d same set with my bro.
Re: If U Went To A Govt Owned Boarding Sch: School Life Is The Best Discuss by nobleman312(m): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Excelboi: Confirm. Im an Ex-student. 2010 set. Seems ur d same set with my bro.
wow! Criozly...can i know is name and hostel.
Re: If U Went To A Govt Owned Boarding Sch: School Life Is The Best Discuss by jakesund(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
pro unitate fgc malali

and also a proud ex commando
Re: If U Went To A Govt Owned Boarding Sch: School Life Is The Best Discuss by Aladelokun: 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: If U Went To A Govt Owned Boarding Sch: School Life Is The Best Discuss by Yinbanjonic(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
keyke: rememberin my days in LSMCIgbokuta makes me laff now, although i rili hated it den cos of seniors

which year did u passed out because dat is also my secondary school (2008)

(1) (Reply)

How Has The ASUU Strike Affected You Positively? / Nigerian Probed In UK For Naming School HAVARD University / Please Who Knows If The NCEE Result Is Out For The Second Test Taken.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.