Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread (8851 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) / Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Deiok(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2013
pearl360: I usually watch it on silver bird at 8 pm but yesterday they weren't showing it.
Pls was there a performance yesterday?
They showed it. It was at 7:30. Thats were i watched it.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Deiok(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2013
My favourite family is the Dosa family. Although they didnt perform upto my expectation yesterday.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
i loved today's show. Didnt know the show had started...love the 70's music

But who's the dry host abeg angry i found her too slow in speech and sort of rehearsed. No energy or life at all. Epic fail undecided
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Davidolives(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
dis presenter is crap dnt dey do screening? Yuck!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Deiok(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
I think the presenter is good, it her style of presenting. I commend her for being original.
What about the judges you guys wont talk about them?.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Deiok(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
Oh no the Dosa family just disappointed me again today with their second performance.
Ebute are trying .
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Deiok(m): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
What!!! Dosa and Ebute families have been called out....
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Deiok(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
Dosa family are out!!!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Deiok(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
i guess i have to pitch my tent somewhere else.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
I also did not like the presenter (osas) initially at the grand audition, but I realised I did not even give her a chance cos I was comparing her with kemi adetiba. She's been improving and I think she's cool, plus she's very pretty!

I felt bad dosa family had to leave, even though it was a fair judgement. Everyone in that family can dance, their problem is just getting in tune with one another and coming up with a clean choreography and something competitive. Wasn't surprised clement family left though.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
Deiok: i guess i have to pitch my tent somewhere else.

Exactly!! gringrin! I also have to pitch my tent somewhere else!!
Dosa was my best family!! Followed by Ebute!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
I like Osas small! Her beauty is very captivating! But I'll always pick Kemi over her!
That page guy onyinbo is too much jare!! gringrin
Is he even a Nigerian??
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Deiok(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
Me tire for am ooh
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
Lol..I'm not sure if he's nigerian or not, but most of his shows, performances have been with non-nigerians and outside nigeria.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
StateOfMind: Lol..I'm not sure if he's nigerian or not, but most of his shows, performances have been with non-nigerians and outside nigeria.
i'm not stalking u oh,na by mistake i open this thread,ehen,so jst u know...(o_0)
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by pearl360(f): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2013
homesteady: I like Osas small! Her beauty is very captivating! But I'll always pick Kemi over her!
That page guy onyinbo is too much jare!! gringrin
Is he even a Nigerian??

He's a Nigerian, but based abroad. Read somewhere that he choreographed Beyonce's " who run the world". Seems he's really good to have gone that far.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Deiok(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
^^^^^

You mean she.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
Deiok: ^^^^^

You mean she.

No! We are talking of the young male judge!
When they did the 1st show, they said something about him being beyonce choreographer!
He has also won some MTV awards!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
Today's show was interesting! Especially the game they played!

But the new twist they brought today, about the new role of the best dancer of the night! Emm, I don't really like it!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
homesteady: Today's show was interesting! Especially the game they played!

But the new twist they brought today, about the new role of the best dancer of the night! Emm, I don't really like it!

I think its cool. That way, we get to know a little about their personality; I mean those who have good team spirit and those who don't, those who must always think everything is not fair and must always complain. As a dancer, like some of them said, you should be able to accept whatever song is thrown at you. Its not like they had the liberty to choose for themselves before, it used to be ballot.

And as you can see, some of them already took it personally, n the mumu girl from ikusth family said its cos the dude likes her, dat was why she favoured her family and gave them an interesting song. I just rolled my eyes..
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
StateOfMind:

I think its cool. That way, we get to know a little about their personality; I mean those who have good team spirit and those who don't, those who must always think everything is not fair and must always complain. As a dancer, like some of them said, you should be able to accept whatever song is thrown at you. Its not like they had the liberty to choose for themselves before, it used to be ballot.

And as you can see, some of them already took it personally, n the mumu girl from ikusth family said its cos the dude likes her, dat was why she favoured her family and gave them an interesting song. I just rolled my eyes..

I tire for the babe oo, enjoyed the game they played.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by kika41(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
This Osas of a Gal,she speaks slowly,drags words,not fluent in the language,too fake,forming,not as proficient as adetiba,her only PlUs is her BEAuty...jeffery Page,him too dey open mouth nd dat genel...Muyiwa mature pass dem
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
teeo:

I tire for the babe oo, enjoyed the game they played.

*rubs eyes*

Who am I seeing here?
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
StateOfMind:

*rubs eyes*

Who am I seeing here?

Yes that's me, I enjoy the dances and I love the ebute family but I guess they would soon be evicted.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Briggs family just made my night ooo. As in eh..hai. I was jumping and smiling!

The family as a whole and then JOY BRIGGS!

Team briggs all the way oo.. cool
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
StateOfMind: Briggs family just made my night ooo. As in eh..hai. I was jumping and smiling!

The family as a whole and then JOY BRIGGS!

Team briggs all the way oo.. cool

I'm about to start watching it!!!
Today's surprise is sweet! The headphones
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
The headphones would make the judges more stern,
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
OMG!! Briggs family just scattered that stage!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Deiok(m): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
As for now i dont have a favourite, i hope they all perform well.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
teeo: The headphones would make the judges more stern,

The judges are not harsh today!!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hehe..wait till you watch dancer of the night rock the stage. Already watched it on ebony life, but I need to rewatch that part mehn..
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
homesteady:

The judges are not harsh today!!

me think they were harsh to the Ebeneezer family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mtv Cribs: The Best And The Worst / Action Movies Of The Year 2017, Over 170 Films' List / THROWBACK: Download Jenifa's Diary Full Season 1 All Episodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.