Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread (8850 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) / Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
StateOfMind: Hehe..wait till you watch dancer of the night rock the stage. Already watched it on ebony life, but I need to rewatch that part mehn..

glued to my screen then wink
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wow!! That Joy briggs was just radiating beauty and grace as she was dancing! She deserved it!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
teeo:

me think they were harsh to the Ebeneezer family

Which song did they dance to?
I've not fully crammed all the families names
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
U guy should quote me 1 week from now...briggs family i7 winning this money even if they are nt the best(ibrahim are the best,but the will come second)..
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
Dannyxy: U guy should quote me 1 week from now...briggs family i7 winning this money even if they are nt the best(ibrahim are the best,but the will come second)..

Which IBRAHIM ? grin grin abeg jor they are not the best
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
This Wazobia dance instructor get energy oo shocked
Besides why was that Ebenezar gehl scared of the Sato drum
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by lertee(f): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
homesteady:

Which IBRAHIM ? grin grin abeg jor they are not the best
The Ibrahim family is good although I am not sure they can make win the grand price.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
As an individual, ibrahim is very good, and excellent dancer..as a family, I see them as average or maybe a little bit above average.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
uj_sizzle: This Wazobia dance instructor get energy oo shocked

As in eh, I found it amusing. After her initial reaction, I expected her to get over it before the end of the rehearsals, but babe still kept on holding on to her fears..eish!

I really hope she overcomes it by tomorrow, cos she made a conscious effort to. I like their family too and wouldn't want them at the bottom cos of her phobia for the drum.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
uj_sizzle: This Wazobia dance instructor get energy oo shocked

grin don't mind the yeye girl!! I wanted to enter my tv and slap her grin
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
lertee:
The Ibrahim family is good although I am not sure they can make win the grand price.

Yea!! I'm not sure they can win it!! They lack "sex appeal" grin if you understand what I mean!! wink

As for now, I think Briggs family are the leading family
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by lertee(f): 12:07am On Sep 14, 2013
homesteady:

Yea!! I'm not sure they can win it!! They lack "sex appeal" grin if you understand what I mean!! wink

As for now, I think Briggs family are the leading family
I understand you well,it is because they are all boys and somehow they are not cute ,moreSO they do not have good carriage. I wish the clements dint go angry
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Deiok(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
Now watching... The Ebute family.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
lertee:
I understand you well,it is because they are all boys and somehow they are not cute ,moreSO they do not have good carriage. I wish the clements dint go angry

The bolded just hit the nail on the wall! grin very true! But that their uncle with dada(dreadlocks) can dance oh!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
Menh!! Today's show was just so muaahh!!
I was scared that them Ebute family would be evicted! Then they released the shocker that they are both staying!
I was just jumping round my whole house out of excitement! gringrin

But!! Me thinks the Aseyifiah family deserves that spot more than the Nweribe family! undecided
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
BTW I forgot to say that I'm now having a crush on Osas! I just love it when she says "O" and the audience completes the "Sas"
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
homesteady: Menh!! Today's show was just so muaahh!!
I was scared that them Ebute family would be evicted! Then they released the shocker that they are both staying!
I was just jumping round my whole house out of excitement! gringrin

But!! Me thinks the Aseyifiah family deserves that spot more than the Nweribe family! undecided

Are yu for real? Whr did you watch it. They are showing a repeat on EL tv instead. Don't tell me ekado was evicted too..
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
StateOfMind:

Are yu for real? Whr did you watch it. They are showing a repeat on EL tv instead. Don't tell me ekado was evicted too..

I watched mine on Silverbird by 5-6!
Noo! They also went back to the house!! 3families went back!
That's why I said today's show was just sweet!
As for me, the Ekado were the best, they tried! Followed by the Aseyifiah family, then the Ebute family and finally The Enweribe family!
So I thought both Enweribe and Ebute family would be evicted! I was already feeling bad for the Ebute family, cos I love them grin
When the eviction time came, they 1st called the Enweribe and the Asiyefiah family - and the judges chose the Enweribe's
Now enn, all hopes for the Ebute family was lost, because they were left with the Ekado family and you know they usually pick one out of the two families, and the Ekado's performance was better than the Ebute's
So When they came out, the judges gave their speech and announced that Both of them are going back to the house!
I was mad with joy enn!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by kika41(m): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
I am your humble host 'O.....Sas ighadero' nd dis isss maltina dance all seaszon 7'
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Gregdcutie(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
Nyc show today buh really nothing spectacular for me..am expecting MORE!!!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
@homesteady..Awwww...I didn't know silverbird airs it 5-6 on sundays. Thanks for the update, I totally pictured it in my head cheesy , good one. Wouldn't have liked if ekado was evicted at all. Feel bad for asiyefa sha, maybe if two families left, I wouldn't have minded them leaving with nweribe, but having to leave in place of nweribe just sucks.

I guess the judges were tired of having to correct the asiyefas everytime before doing the right thing, just like the dosas. Nweribe to follow. tongue.

I like the ebutes too, their drive, but they haven't really been consistent.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Deiok(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
I told you guys you are gonna love Osa's. But sometimes the space between her words is too much.
What is annoying me about her now is the fact that she is still yet to pronounce her surname properly.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Chiopatra: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2013
Seriously I don't like her,she is making the show dry.I just like her beauty.I think dats why dey choose her
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
Tonight's show is simply hilarious. And that barritone voice with his side comments..lol

Ibrahim can blow grammar for africa..eish! I don't like it when the dude opens his mouth to talk.. H-factor, s-factor, ch-factor..infact he has all the factors..

1 Like

Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
StateOfMind: Tonight's show is simply hilarious. And that barritone voice with his side comments..lol

Ibrahim can blow grammar for africa..eish! I don't like it when the dude opens his mouth to talk.. H-factor, s-factor, ch-factor..infact he has all the factors..

Did you watch their performance today?
I just decided to watch silverbird's own today, and it seems they are 1 day ahead of AIT!
I watched the pantomime performance on silverbird, while AIT were still showing the rehearsal
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
homesteady:

Did you watch their performance today?
I just decided to watch silverbird's own today, and it seems they are 1 day ahead of AIT!
I watched the pantomime performance on silverbird, while AIT were still showing the rehearsal

Na wa o.. I should make silverbird my 1st option then even though I don't like their layout or whatever, too dull. Ebonylife showed the eviction show, while ait showed the rehearsals. I assumed silverbird would show the rehearsals too so I didn't watch.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by pearl360(f): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
cryAwwww.... I've missed a lot on the show. Went back to school on Saturday. Guess I'll just keep following this thread to know what's happening, but will try & watch the finals on YouTube, hope I find it there after the show.

I'm sad the Asiyefia's have been evicted, had a crush on one of the guys....smiley
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
StateOfMind:

Na wa o.. I should make silverbird my 1st option then even though I don't like their layout or whatever, too dull. Ebonylife showed the eviction show, while ait showed the rehearsals. I assumed silverbird would show the rehearsals too so I didn't watch.

Exactly, that's why I was not watching silverbird's own! the colour is too dull compared to AIT's own!
But it seems I'll port to silverbird now! grin
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hian!! Silverbird are repeating yesterday's show
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nice one..you can't keep being ahead of all of us.. tongue grin

The 3 channels should move at the same pace jare.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by gengen118: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
meen! the Ekado..............................................family is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
gengen118: meen! the Ekado..............................................family is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

As in eh..their hiphop tonight was the best! I hope they make it back to the academy tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mtv Cribs: The Best And The Worst / Action Movies Of The Year 2017, Over 170 Films' List / THROWBACK: Download Jenifa's Diary Full Season 1 All Episodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.