Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira (8095 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'( / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by hobat4cash(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2006
I have discovered that we have serious minded individuals in this forum hence the need for me to post this topic. I have a savings of 50,000 naira and to be truthful i don't know exactly where to invest it.

Have not got a job in this jobless society where links get you a job, which means that this amount is precious so please i need advice on which type of business i need to do, be it online or whatever your advice is appreciated thanks.

1 Like

Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by hobat4cash(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2006
please guys i need your help i really need your advice so as not to invest in a business that i will regret am a final year student in a nigerian university and to say the truth the future is not looking good. Thank guys for your anticipated advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by Golftwo(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2006
Hey friend, u cn go into farming. Catfish, Snail or u cld buy plantain in bulk & resell dem. U cn make money thru it
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by Seun(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2006
Visit 'I have 15,000 Naira to Invest' for ideas that can also apply to your 50,000 Naira. Cheers!
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by bolex(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2006
just buy shares and don;t waste your money on business

that's all

50,000 naira

not enough to even buy a laptop
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by emmie4j(m): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2006
hobat4cash:

I have discovered that we have serious minded individuals in this forum hence the need for me to post this topic. I have a savings of 50,000 naira and to be truthful i don't know exactly where to invest it.

Have not got a job in this jobless society where links get you a job, which means that this amount is precious so please i need advice on which type of business i need to do, be it online or whatever your advice is appreciated thanks.

Start a popcorn popping business grin
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by Garuba(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2006
Invest it in mutual funds. IBTC bank has some really good returns on investment http://www.ibtc.com
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by Greatpeter(m): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2006
Please let's give this guy an audience.
He's serious about this and he's begging for serious minded individuals to advise him.
Pls let's not make jest of him.
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by badman(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2006
no need to do business with it just go and buy shares
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by kazey(m): 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2006
hobat4cash:

And why would you advice a jobless person, that wants to earn to invest on shares rather? wierd, Anywayz are you good in marketing? What are the skills you have currently? Let us know.
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by nurenga(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2006
I beleive no amount is too small to start a business, it all depend on some factors like; location, type of buz etc. These factors will go a long way in determining the success or failure of the buz.
     I will advise my friend to please go ahead and pik any of the reasonable suggestions put up by people in nairaland.In adddition since you want to engage yourself in buz, i wont support investing in shares but to invest in what you can manage in a condusive environment.
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by gr8t(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2006
N50 000 is alot of money to turn you into a successful person if your will add patience to this advice.

Leave half of the money un touched while you take time to attend a free seminal on farming, either fish farming or snails. With about N10000 you can buld a ''vert'' that is a 12 by 4 wood construction and lay carpet in. with another N3 000 you can buy the fishes to ash.
But, make sure that before u start, get advice from a fish farmer that is still operating on a lower scale so that they will not bill you much for showing you how to go about things. If you can get it right you can turn that money tripple in three month and then do it on a larger scale. I have no advice for the snail but you can ask.
If you have any question call 08062462184, someone will advice you. do not give your money to anybody ooo.
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by femo2000(m): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2007
@gr8t
do you think we are talking about £50,000 here, look this is niaja

@poster
may be you will have 2 start selling colg pure water haha just joking
but on a more serious note u can start snail farming, grass cutter farming or guinea pig as bush meat

as for me i would advice u to go look for a good stock broker, buy small and active companies on d stock xchange and start trading
u see 20 kobo or 10kobo diff in share prices will give u good returns if u trade on a daili basis
buying I repeat small and active stocks say btw N2 - N4

That my piece
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by lordy(m): 4:18am On Jan 12, 2008
It depends on you. But I'll advise you to invest in the sale of gift items; the African Nations Cup is around the corner, take advantage of this opportunity. How? Order for gift items like bangles with names of different countries inscribed on it, jerseys of popular Football Stars, face caps etc. Take them to viewing centers. It sells like wildfire. Nigerians are football-crazy fans, the'll buy these stuff. The ROI is very encouraging, you'll like it.
To your success!
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by namdo(m): 10:30am On Jan 12, 2008
I support you putting this money in Ibtc specifically the IBTC Ethical fund. Current price is about N2.19 Your 50k would get you about 22800 units. Their performance is about 57%. Surely fast moving stock would give more returns but picking is the wahala. If you put it into another form of business like snail farm, Bees farm, etc my fear is your ability to do all that would make it prosper including getting reliable sales outlet. But with mutual fund like the one i suggested you would not have a big fear.

Get lucky
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by namdo(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2008
I support you putting this money in Ibtc specifically the IBTC Ethical fund. Current price is about N2.19 Your 50k would get you about 22800 units. Their performance is about 57%. Surely fast moving stock would give more returns but picking is the wahala. If you put it into another form of business like snail farm, Bees farm, etc my fear is your ability to do all that would make it prosper including getting reliable sales outlet. But with mutual fund like the one i suggested you would not have a big fear.

Get lucky
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by SOJ(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2008
@ coolanie
are u drunk angry
get outta here!!! silly rouge!!!419!!!
***forgets unprintable names to call this riffraff!!***
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2011
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria
o2nigeria@yahoo.com
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by upchair(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2011
I know of a business that you can do with just 55k not even the 100k you are talking about that will transform your life for ever. It is not scam. It is very legit and is spreading like wild fire now in nigeria and internationally unknown to many people.

Remember the Chinese have and old saying: " If you do not throw a die you can never get a six".

Mail me at blackie_mabs@yahoo.com or/and call me on 080-9898-6898 for further details if you are interested.
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by moreprof: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2011
Just look for a good forex trader, and you are good to go! Once you have enough capital then you can consider other businesses!
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by anawebtech(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2011
With N50,000 You can go into Bulk sms.Buy sms @1 and sell @ 2-3 Naira. Its Real. Get More info from www.anatousms.com or call 07030160283. Best of luck
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by moreprof: 5:14am On Oct 16, 2011
You can invest your funds with us.
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by sovpounds(m): 5:45am On Oct 16, 2011
you can start a small shop selling food items like noodles, cornflakes, snacks etc
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by Ejiekwu1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2011
Guy i think you have many ideas to choose from now, you can either invest into stock, go into farming, ibtc ethical fund, forex etc. the choice is your now, with little money as 50k start something in one of this businesses. Good look to you.
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by dchoosen(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2011
Dont get confused, try anyone you think you can manage but another investment that you dont need to manage urself is my signature below click and sign up. ve been doing it and its a good one
Re: Kind Of Business To Do With 50,000 Naira by dripstoil: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2012
This Article cntain list of Businesses in Nigeria you can start with N50,000 0r less

Enjoy it:

http://www.wealthresult.com/2012/09/small-business-in-nigeria-you-can-start.html

Starting a small business in Nigeria has never been easy considering what you'd have to go through to raise business capital towards setting up and running a profitable business. Basically, it's all about money money money! No Bank in Nigeria is willing to help small scale businesses, and Government seems to have no plan whatsoever for the citizens who needs business start up capital. That's why we've taken the time to write the article, hope it will help you!

(1) (Reply)

Bodybuilding Supplements (shipment To Nigeria) Advice Or Help / Feasibility Study Template / CBN To Change Polymer Notes To Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.