Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego - Jokes Etc (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego (1453281 Views)

akpos funniest joke, and more. / 24/7 Nigeria Jokes Update / Real Funny Nigeria Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by hayorlad: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Comedy: Hayorlad Laughing Gas (Ep cool - New Creature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaoi0W1LxZg&feature=youtu.be
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Japhethyheez: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Do you want to die are you tired of life
Are you fed up and don't want to continue with
life again??
Don't jump in the lagoon anymor don't take
poison anymore!!
Just take a Yoruba girls pant and smell it. You
will join your ancestors immediately don't thank
me joor

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Damzy624(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by kloppzy(m): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2017
Lol!!!!! Strange but true
No english dictionary has been able to explain the different between the two words, FINISHED & COMPLETE. Some people even testify that there is no difference, but let wake up and face the reality!!!! The different is clear ........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ When you marry the right woman,you are COMPLETELTY fine, but when you marry the wrong woman you are FINISHED!!! In exam hall,you don't know the answer but, a friend beside you knows the answer, you are COMPLETELY fine,but when you entered a bus and it your turn to pay, unfortunately you can't find your wallet, you are FINISHED. When your girlfriend knows her boundary and does not request for expensive items, you are COMPLETELY fine, But if she keeps requesting for ......................... ......................... ......................... IPHONE8 Guy just know that you are COMPLETELY FINISHED!!! You better know the difference now!!
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by PoWConsulting: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!!!

Purchase one of the following Business Plans or Manuals and get one FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Instant Plantain Flour Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Custard Powder Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

6. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

7. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

8. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

9. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

10. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

11. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless Fufu Flour

13. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava Starch

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava Starch

17. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

18. Manual on Instant Plantain Flour Production

19. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities

Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by severus(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2017
Would you like to own your peer to peer donation site, and control it as the admin? Then its much easier to do so now.. Featuring recommitment policy, few days delivery, great prices and ssl security. see https://konvexweb.com.ng to get started
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by severus(m): 7:00am On Jul 27, 2017
Would you like to own your peer to peer donation site, and control it as the admin? Then its much easier to do so now.. Featuring recommitment policy, few days delivery, great prices and ssl security. see https://konvexweb.com.ng to get started[b][/b]
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by hayorlad: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2017
Imagine a self acclaimed Badoo cult member caught at this trial times of Ikorodu...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlAz5FHmNFs

Please watch, share and subscribe.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Damzy624(m): 2:57am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by bmanbee(m): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2017
Baba Tayo vs Dan Kaduna (African fathers) ��������� #vibezcomedy.. smiley smiley :
)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTxLdvPhehA
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by miraycool(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXJ3-dOSdss check this Amazing performance out.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Easylife338: 1:00am On Jul 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by ayolatv: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
dont dull...here is a chance for you to be on tv, guys

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Damzy624(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by hayorlad: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
The love of woman is the beginning of...
Check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekbE4NdPvAc

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Damzy624(m): 1:15am On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by ABASP: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2017
For the full story visit http://vadrab..com.ng/search/label/Jokes?m=1
Short Funny Jokes For Adults
1. Q: How do you tell if a chick is too fat to Bleep ?
A: When you pull her pants down her ass is still in them
2. Q: What does a woman and Kentucky Fried Chicken have in common?
A: By the time you’re finished with the breast and thighs, all you have left is the greasy box to put your bone in.
3. Q: Why doesn’t Mexico have an Olympic team?
A: Because everybody who can run, jump and swim are already in the U.S.
4. Q: Why is being in the military like a blow-job?
A. The closer you get to discharge, the better you feel.
5. Q: What do you call a ninety year old man who can still masturbate?
A: Miracle Whip.
6. Q: What has got two legs and bleeds?
A: Half a dog7. Q: What do you call an afghan virgin
A: Never bin laid on
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Damskidnoonii: 6:25am On Aug 09, 2017
njuwo:
Pastor: There is a man here.

Akpos: (Shouts from the crowd) It is me.

Pastor: I repeat, there is a man here.

Akpos: (Shouts from the crowd) It
is me and my family.

Pastor: I say there is a man here.

is me oooooo!!!.

Pastor: They have been sucking your blood for the past ten years.

Akpos: Eh? God forbid! It is not me oooo.
njuwo:

is me and my family.

is me oooooo!!!.

njuwo:

is me and my family.

is me oooooo!!!.

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Ohmypepperminta: 7:03am On Aug 10, 2017
A day to your traditional and white wedding, Dangote called and asks you to stop the planned wedding and marry his daughter or son with a sum of 900 Million, what will you do?
As for me, It's not that I like money oh, but it's just that I love respecting elders.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by WhiteMoneyMusik(f): 2:06am On Aug 11, 2017
Hottest Single of the year

#SMAwards9ja Voting Ongoing...
GO Here
http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 & Vote [b]BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO
For HOTTEST SINGLE OF THE YEAR AWARD.

YOU CAN VOTE SO MANY TIMES BUT ONLY TWENTY(20) SUBMISSIONS PER USER IS VALID DAILY.[/b]

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by vincent10(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2017
PoWConsulting:
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!!!

Purchase one of the following Business Plans or Manuals and get one FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Instant Plantain Flour Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Custard Powder Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

6. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

7. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

8. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

9. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

10. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

11. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless Fufu Flour

13. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava Starch

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava Starch

17. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

18. Manual on Instant Plantain Flour Production

19. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities

Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com

And u cannot do one of the businesses to help your life.
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by LOVEGINO(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
vincent10:

And u cannot do one of the businesses to help your life.
jesu! Guy u badt!
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by WhiteMoneyMusik(f): 2:53am On Aug 17, 2017
=[center]C'MON FELLAS, Lets BAG SMAwards9ja 1Million! THIS NOV. 4TH 2017.
Though KhingSIMEO says He Appreciates Every Single Sweet Ladies and Handsome Guys Out There That VOTED, He Said that "Your VOTES Last Week COUNTED!, WE CAME SECOND POSITION, THE FIRST POSITION Points IS NOt THAT FAR AWAY FROM MY POINT; He Added."[/center]

[center]Go Vote KhingSIMEO for Hottest Single of the year Music Awards shocked shocked shocked shocked

Howdy My Co Funny Bones in the House, KhingSIMEO is Nominated for Hottest Single of the year Awards 2017 Incase you are Reading this for the First Time.

#SMAwards9ja Voting is Ongoing... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

GO Here:
http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO For HOTTEST SINGLE OF THE YEAR AWARD.

Thanks Guys For Your Previous Voting for KhingSIMEO Earlier.

Remember: YOU CAN VOTE SO MANY TIMES BUT ONLY TWENTY(20) SUBMISSIONS PER USER IS VALID DAILY.

He Needs 20 Votes from You Every Day To Make Him Grab the Award and 1 Million Cash and a Record Deal.

GO Here:[/b] http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote KhingSIMEO, You Can Submit Your Votes 20Times If You Believe I Can Do More and I will, and I can mostly Mr. Capable of Giving The World Music To Sing and DANCE TO.

CLICK http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 AND SELECT BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO and SUBMIT to VOTE KhingSIMEO

PLEASE BLOOD! A single VOTE from You or Your Friends Can Make a Difference....[/center]

To HOOK UP WITH KhingSIMEO,
On FaceBook Page: Legendary KhingSIMEO
ON Instagram: @KhingSIMEOofficial
ON Twitter: @KhingSIMEO

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Damzy624(m): 9:54am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Damzy624(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by Damzy624(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (145) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.