Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby (2012 Views)

Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by liloelawwal(m): 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
I met a married woman on one of the social networking sites.we became very close in a very short time.she even tease me at times that she loves me.
We chat almost daily and talk on phone at times,she trust me so much and keeps no secret from me.But she doesnt know how disappointed i was when she told me she has two boy friends both of which are even married.while i was even trying to digest that she( just last week)revealed to me that she has another guy whom has traveled out but to be back next month.
I am so so disapointed in her,i tried to avoid her but she came back beging.i just put my self in the shoes of the loving and caring hubby.
Thuogh we are hundreds of miles away,i like her but her pity her hubby cos am a man too

1 Like

Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by deols(f): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
You are a man and married?

Is she looking to the possibility of changing your status from good friend to boyfriend?

She sounds mgbeketoto ish.

Tell her how you feel and I think that friendship of yours should not continue.
Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by coogar: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
liloelawwal: I met a married woman on one of the social networking sites.we became very close in a very short time.she even tease me at times that she loves me.
We chat almost daily and talk on phone at times,she trust me so much and keeps no secret from me.But she doesnt know how disappointed i was when she told me she has two boy friends both of which are even married.while i was even trying to digest that she( just last week)revealed to me that she has another guy whom has traveled out but to be back next month.
I am so so disapointed in her,i tried to avoid her but she came back beging.i just put my self in the shoes of the loving and caring hubby.
Thuogh we are hundreds of miles away,i like her but her pity her hubby cos am a man too

why are you disappointed in her? if your partner is investigated too, my £5 says she's also got about 3-4 boyfriends in some obscure parts of nigeria. what are you doing chatting up a married woman anyways if you are not an idle-minded van driver?

1 Like

Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by liloelawwal(m): 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

why are you disappointed in her? if your partner is investigated too, my £5 says she's also got about 3-4 boyfriends in some obscure parts of nigeria. what are you doing chatting up a married woman anyways if you are not an idle-minded van driver?
Am nt idle 4 ur informatn,is it ldleness dat gave u d tym to coment on dis post
It jst bothers me y maried women cheat

1 Like

Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by coogar: 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
liloelawwal:
Am nt idle 4 ur informatn,is it ldleness dat gave u d tym to coment on dis post
It jst bothers me y maried women cheat

you said you chat with her daily and call her often....how's that not idleness? what do you bunnies get to talk about? her menstrual cycle? the price of blender in the market or how brëastmilk is more nutritious than baby foods?

2 Likes

Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by slimyem: 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
You indulge a married woman by getting close to her, chatting and talking with her daily on phone...even made yourself her confidant and you say you are concerned for her hubby because she has other handbags like you?
What kind of hypocrite are you exactly?
Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by liloelawwal(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
deols: You are a man and married?

Is she looking to the possibility of changing your status from good friend to boyfriend?

She sounds mgbeketoto ish.

Tell her how you feel and I think that friendship of yours should not continue.
Tanx.
Am a man n am single.she has never said anytin bad aboout her hubby,then y is she cheating on him?
Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by liloelawwal(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
slimyem: You indulge a married woman by getting close to her, chatting and talking with her daily on phone...even made yourself her confidant and you say you are concerned for her hubby because she has other handbags like you?
Tanx 4 d insult.U dnt knw me,u dnt knw her neither do u knw hw we relate.
4 ur info she is far older dan me n she chats n talk to my fiance on phone.
I dnt knw d hand bag u ar talking about.am very comfortable i need no cougar
Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
OH NO, NOT AN NIN AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
What on earth were you doing chatting with a married woman on the phone you met on a social networking site? Lol. You did not put yourself in the husband's shoes when you were chatting with her all day, you did not put yourself in his shoes when you collected her number. So what's the problem now? Would you be comfortable with your wife giving her number out to strangers? Lol. Since your actions show you are, then shut it. Mr. Man you have no moral compass to be complaining now. grin

As for your fiancé you slyly introduced in the mix, to absolve yourself of some blame, let me tell you now, no woman enjoys such nonsense of you being the 'agony uncle' of cyber space.

I bet you were expecting us to shout 'arrghhh married woman,' hehehe. The only criminal I see in this mix is you. You have a fiancé and you are prostituting on the net. Pele o.

2 Likes

Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
This OP don enter am today grin.. You go hear wen! ..

You're expecting married women bashing galore but got the opposite ! tongue
Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Actually it sounds more like you are beefing her because she is cheating on her hubby but not with you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by liloelawwal(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
ileobatojo: Actually it sounds more like you are beefing her because she is cheating on her hubby but not with you. grin
Dats d point
Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by chukxie(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
I love the responses on this thread! Op is getting for himself a barrage of reprimanding he had hoped the lady in his story would get. Talking about sticking one's foot in one's mouth!

1 Like

Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by tpia5: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2013

maybe she's also a man?
Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by feminineA: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
You said you two are mutual friends with nothing attached right? Have you tried advising her to stop? It seems she cherise your friendship. Iron sharpens iron. So help her to restore her home

1 Like

Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by baby124: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
ileobatojo: Actually it sounds more like you are beefing her because she is cheating on her hubby but not with you. grin

You are on point. OP even agreed with you. He is in the friend zone and not in the middle of all the free things flying left and right. He just hears about it. lwkm.

1 Like

Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by baby124: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
Op may atenuje not kill you. A married woman with 3 boyfriends. Whose boyfriends have girlfriends and whose husband likely has girlfriends. You want to chook head inside. Just free you fiancee from all HIV and STD's undecided. Later you will come back crying and angry. mtscheew
Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
Lol. Very wicked people on this thread mehn! cheesy Op got much more than he bargained for and was even mumuishly agreeing with Ileobatojo that dug his grave. Abeg, I no fit laff! Muchechecheche! cheesy
Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
Me think op is a popular nler with a diff moniker that just wanna catch his fun by openin a thread that will bash married women but he got pucked in d eyes instead.
U can try again next time but be wiser and construct ur story very well.
Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by dBard: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
slimyem: You indulge a married woman by getting close to her, chatting and talking with her daily on phone...even made yourself her confidant and you say you are concerned for her hubby because she has other handbags like you?

hahahahohoho grin
Wicked
Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by slimyem: 3:38am On Aug 30, 2013
liloelawwal:
Tanx 4 d insult.U dnt knw me,u dnt knw her neither do u knw hw we relate.
4 ur info she is far older dan me n she chats n talk to my fiance on phone.
I dnt knw d hand bag u ar talking about.am very comfortable i need no cougar
go and sit down abeg. You have no moral justification to start this thread let alone try to shred the woman in question for her attitude towards her marriage.
Please ask the mods to close the thread for you and go amend your ways!
Cheers!!
Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 30, 2013
baby_123:

You are on point. OP even agreed with you. He is in the friend zone and not in the middle of all the free things flying left and right. He just hears about it. lwkm.

Phema: Lol. Very wicked people on this thread mehn! cheesy Op got much more than he bargained for and was even mumuishly agreeing with Ileobatojo that dug his grave. Abeg, I no fit laff! Muchechecheche! cheesy

Lol grin
Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 30, 2013
liloelawwal:
Dats d point

O'rly? grin grin
Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by PrinceJustice(m): 4:33am On Aug 30, 2013
OP, invite her to The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement and see miracle personified
Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by taryour(f): 4:53am On Aug 30, 2013
liloelawwal:
Dats d point

Bravo. You really need to get your head examined cause you have more than a nut missing up there. You even have the guts to come online and post this trash,you got no shame at all.

That your girlfriend talking to her on phone is sure wiser than you if you think she is playing along cool with your dirty game,she will sure drop you soon(no wonder some ladies turn violent and pour hot oil/acid on guys faces) not knowing you had dug your own grave with your hands.

1 Like

Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by 7footre(m): 5:53am On Aug 30, 2013
Damn! You beat me to it. I think OP is jealous he isn't one of her boy fwends. End of matter
Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
Sorry OP grin grin grin
Re: Am Beefing Her Because She Is Cheating On Her Hubby by Christine01(f): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
LMAO @ the responses. NLanders just fall this poster hand. @ OP, pele ooh! better luck next time.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Not Compulsory. / Ladies, Does Yr Father Care Abt Yr Looks? / How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.