Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Judge Yourself Rightly Part 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Judge Yourself Rightly Part 3 (425 Views)

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / Is The New Testament Rightly Labeled New Testament? / Judge Yourself Rightly Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Judge Yourself Rightly Part 3 by charisville: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
But if we judged ourselves rightly, we would not be judged. 1 Corinthians 11:31 NASB

Charis Ville Capsule

How are you judging the "finished work of Christ"? What did Jesus mean by the words; "it is finished"? Before we can judge ourselves in the right manner, an in-depth understanding of Jesus' death is needed. Jesus didn't just come to pay the ransom and afterwards, leave us on our own to figure it out. That could be likened to a mother who gives her 2 year-old child cooked fish, with the bones in-situ. She is invariably saying, "at least, I brought you some fish, so you should figure out how to remove the bones".

Not only did Jesus come to feed us with fish, He also removed every bone that could choke us. He gave us His Spirit, so that we would be able to know all that is freely given to us (1 Corinthians 2:12). Just some couple of verses before this in 1 Corinthians 1:30, some of those things were stated.

Jesus was made for us wisdom, righteousness, holiness and deliverance. Now that you are aware of your real state in Christ, judge yourself based on these things; not on your experiences. Does your experience imply that you need deliverance? Just look to Jesus, who has already been made deliverance unto you and declare "Because of Jesus' finished works I am delivered"
Declare: "I am full of wisdom, am the righteousness of God, I am holy, I am delivered.

Prayer: Thank You Jesus, for Your Spirit continually reveals to me, all that I have been freely given.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http:///14adLMm

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

(1) (Reply)

Bunch Of Clever Devils On Increase In Nigeria. / DAILY MANNA Feeding On His Word Daily / The Spirituality Of Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.