Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Eight Reasons Why Presidnet Jonathan Will Win 2015 Presidential Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eight Reasons Why Presidnet Jonathan Will Win 2015 Presidential Elections (824 Views)

Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. / GEJ Start Calling Gen Buhari '' Mr Presidnet'' / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Reasons Why Presidnet Jonathan Will Win 2015 Presidential Elections by linda20: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
First of, I am not campaigning for President Jonathan. This is just a discourse of his chances of winning. If you ask me I will tell you he is well positioned to swing it, no offense people read on...

1, HE IS NOT CLUELESS: Very clearly Mr. president has matured on the job. Any doubting Thomases are only those who have refused to see the president’s total domination of the political space. He has really come a long way since Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar referred to him as clueless in 2011 at the Eagles Square in Abuja. President Jonathan is undoubtedly the boss and there is no question about it.

2, FIRST LADY DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN: love or hate her, she is the quintessential man Friday to Mr. President. Over the years from their days at Bayelsa State government house as the deputy Governor, this woman has proven the adage that beside every successful man is a successful woman. This woman is brave and very effective politically her presence at the villa is the most reassuring confidence for Mr, president. She may be crude as some will like to portray her but she is far from weak and an equal partner in the president’s political fortunes. Her very effective mobilization of Nigerian women is a key factor in the president’s reelection plan. This woman is a winner any day. And yes the opposition do not have any response yet to her.

3,THE IGBO FACTOR: Many Igbos’s see President Jonathan as their own and will disappoint Governor Rochas Okorocha and the All Progressives Congress when the time comes. The only event that may alter the show of support is if maybe APC concedes the presidential ticket to an Igbo man. And since we know that is impossible, Jonathan will sweep the South East votes effortlessly. The Igbos still see the task of winning the Nigerian presidency as impossible for an Igbo man so they prefer to do the nest best thing and support Jonathan.

4,THE OPPOSITION? THERE IS NO OPPOSITION: From what we know from our politics, the opposition will fail again in 2015. The biggest problem of the opposition is lack of a cohesive clear leader and by the opposition I mean the All Progressives Congress. There are many leaders of factions here and there and believe me they will fail to make the needed sacrifice needed to win because of individual interest’s. Bola Tinubu will work against an APC leadership that he cannot be totally in control of same with Buhari. In the PDP, in spite of all the discordant tunes, there is absolutely no doubt about who the national leader is - President Jonathan. This factor will play to PDP’s favor in 2015, mark my words! More here http://davidchuks..com/2013/08/eight-reasons-why-presidnet-jonathan.html
Re: Eight Reasons Why Presidnet Jonathan Will Win 2015 Presidential Elections by Longeria(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
2015 will between
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan

Fresh Air.
Re: Eight Reasons Why Presidnet Jonathan Will Win 2015 Presidential Elections by bblaw: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
I totally agree with you.
Re: Eight Reasons Why Presidnet Jonathan Will Win 2015 Presidential Elections by ChideraFavour(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
Am I first to comment or what? Wait let me check very well
Re: Eight Reasons Why Presidnet Jonathan Will Win 2015 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
it is really disgusting reading an article like this. In saner clime,party like pdp or shud i say,man like GEJ will never win an election.
Re: Eight Reasons Why Presidnet Jonathan Will Win 2015 Presidential Elections by pilotseq: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
ndi ara!!!! lekwa ha... achoro irim
Re: Eight Reasons Why Presidnet Jonathan Will Win 2015 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
Op must be a learner !!!

Jonathan does not control PDP ,he only control the name(PDP) not the party elements which is stronger than the name !!!

This is how the game is being played in Nigeria ;

1. Dump the party for GEJ ,

2. Regroup under another banner and 'umblerra'

3. Work against GEJ

4. After winning against GEJ

5. Decamp back to PDP for regrouping through National Reconciliation !!!

grin grin grin

I still believe Mr President has few cards to play against the above !!!

We are watching their drama and patiently waitin for our turn to make it right !!!

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria Donates 500 Million To School In Ogun State / High Calibre Bomb Factory Discovered In Kano / Nigerians And Americans Have Similar DNA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.