Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

“Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (39876 Views)

It ’s Sad But Buhari Will Die In Office – Prophet Emmanuel / Late Joshua Ocholi’s Dream That Was So Cut Short / Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by dodoniyi: 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
[b]Another man of God has spoken about the 2015 election holding between February 14 and 28.

The new revelation is coming from one Prophet Emmanuel Ezenwa Nwazuo who has said that President Goodluck Jonathan will defeat his opponent, Muhammadu Buhari in the election.

The Sun reports that the man of God this known at his Lagos church.

This is not the first time Nwazuo would be prophesying about electoral issues. He had in 2011 published his version of his prophecy where he said Jonathan would triumph at the election which came through.

“I am not the one saying this; it is a revelation from God. I see President Jonathan winning the 2015 election with a landslide but the All Progres­sives Congress (APC) will revolt. In 2011, I predicted that Jonathan would defeat his opponent. Some people did not believe but the prophecy was ful­filled. He did not just win but he won convincingly. Quoting his prediction before 2011 presidential election, from a published Christian journal:

“The Lord took me in the spirit to the seat of power in Aso Rock and showed me a bold inscription on the Presidential seat with a heavenly seal on it ‘No vacancy here’. Thus said the Lord to President Jonathan: “I appointed you for another period of five years to lead Nigeria to greatness”. Within these five years which symbolizes grace, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.”

He also said the president had the mind of God and has already started praying for him in order to better his regime.

“Well, we have started praying for him. I am not campaigning for Jonathan. If we compare all the presi­dents we have had in Nigeria, I think Jonathan has the mind of God and not only that, he also has the fear of God.”

However, the prophet also said he saw the president being cut short but did not reveal if it will be the president himself or his tenure.

“I would not want to go further than that but I see him cut short.”

He also spoke on the Lagos state Governorship election.

“Both PDP and APC have equal chances of winning the state. It is open to both parties. However, there would be riot immediately the result is announced, except much prayer is rendered to avert it.” He said

SOURCE: http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/15/jonathan-will-win-2015-election-cut-short-prophet-emmanuel-nwazuo/[/b]

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by harosho07(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
They are here again

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by midolian(m): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hungry prophet...no b only landslide, na landscape

This prophet is talking based on the outdated knowledge he has dah "nigerianz are foolish" ..oga prophet, not anymore ooo

Jungle don mature, lion don dey use clipper

ITS CHANGE

181 Likes 13 Shares

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Chubhie: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
How would he be cut short when no weapon formed against him will prosper? Is that not contradiction?

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by dasrackhor(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dem don start again oooooo...

3 Likes

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by dahunsy(f): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
coughs****clears throat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by KanwuliaJara: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
It is very obvious!
I don tok am since ke!
Jonathan nor dey hia word!
Let him keep listening to SYCOPHANTS!

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH!!!! grin

This is not a prophesy. . . IT IS A FACT! kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by mensdept: 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
These stupid "men of god" and Nigerian journalist

3 Likes

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by gebest: 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
landslide indeed, how mush did PDP pay u for this?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
This government and their sponsored prophecy sef...

6 Likes

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
looking at the comments above, all I see is sheer painment grin

Win or no win, it's GEJ or no other.

Dare any rubbish this time and the said blood 'd flow in its entirety and not some sissy-like killing of helpless corp members..

Niggas are damn prepared!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by mamajohn(f): 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
Prophet of Satan

8 Likes

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by armadeo(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nigeria very religious nation with evil men sitting in front in churches and mosques.

7 Likes

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by double0seven(m): 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
You know why I know this guy is a phony: because he Jonathan has the mind if God! Possibly the almighty Creator may have reasons he wants Jonathan to remain on the throne of Nigeria; nobody can question him, He is God.

But to say the reason is because God told Jonathan has the mind of God is quite laughable, and frankly and insult to God's name and character. I guess then that God approves all the embezzlement and looting of the treasury, impunity and disregard for the rule of law that Jonathan is supervising. God hates injustice and when a ruler makes the poor suffer with a perfect hatred. Prophet, I beg talk another one.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by HzRF(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
midolian:
Hungry prophet...no b only landslide, na landscape

This prophet is talking based on the outdated knowledge he has dah "nigerianz are foolish" ..oga prophet, not anymore ooo

Jungle don mature, lion don dey use clipper

ITS CHANGE
Yet u wan lay foundation on top sky scrapper

5 Likes

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by midolian(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
HzRF:

Yet u wan lay foundation on top sky scrapper
One of dis ugly saTANists again..why not try the gallows

3 Likes

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by eleojo23: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
After the elections, we will know. Let's watch how things unfold.

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by ichidodo: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Oga Jonah will win....His tenure cut short my **s.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by piagetskinner(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
Haaaaa...eleyi gidi gan oo
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Isiterere(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
...interesting!!!
GEJ will win with a landslide? This man is high on pawpaw leaf. The man even said 5years.

Prophecy or prediction?

ALL IZZ WELL

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
Are we talking of Jesus of Aso Rock? cheesy cheesy
“The Lord took me in the spirit to the seat of power in Aso Rock and showed me a bold inscription on the Presidential seat with a heavenly seal on it ‘No vacancy here’. Thus said the Lord to President Jonathan: “I appointed you for another period of five years to lead Nigeria to greatness”. Within these five years which symbolizes grace, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.”

8 Likes

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by babyfun(f): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
Pastor! is that the soul winning assignment God gave you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by PerfumeRepublik: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lotta Prophecies outchea
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by drnairalov: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
lies

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Barselonia(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
all u this prophet way dey see vision on election...there is God ooo....
1>- President jonathan would creat 2 million
jobs if re-elected.for more Joke's text GEJ to
2>- President jonathan achivement is like
MP3 ,you can hear it ,bt u would not see it,to
hear it text HEAR to 4190
3>- presiden jonathan would fight against
terrorist if giving second chance,to get more
text ASARI to 41900
4>- president jonathan would end
corruption,if corruption is not stealing,for
text C is not S to 4199

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
More 'Men of Goat' crawling out of the woodworks.
The day we learn to do away with religion for issues serious as politics and business the better our country would turn out.

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by M4gunners: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
GEJ will rule us till 2019 nothinq will happen to him. He will handover comes 2019 in a peaceful way.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by edgyslim: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
harosho07:
They are here again

Another false prophet.

1 Like

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Osyxcel(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Different people just dey yarn dust, guess everyone just wants to be relevant sha.

Naija which way Na??
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Onozboy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
God help us

:-)space booked.
Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Sermwell(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
It is your life and that of your family(that's if you have one) that will be cut short! Mumu prophet of doom! Nonsense.

GEJ TiLL 2019!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo by Akshow: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
I am not supporting Buhari because of his
age,
I am not supporting Buhari because of his
accent,
I am not supporting Buhari because he is
Hausa/Fulani,
I am not supporting Buhari because he is a
Muslim, Christian or a theist,
I am not supporting Buhari because he was
once a military man.
Whether General has certificate or not none
of my business.
Whether he is a computer litterate or not, I
am less concerned.
Strongly, I am supporting General
Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a
corrupt politician.
GMB will never allow our $256million be
spent the way Stella Oduah did under
Jonathan's government, otherwise she will
be prosecuted.
Buhari will never allow over $20billion
excess crude squandered like the way it was
done under Jonathan's government.
Buhari will never allow Bokoharam killing
Nigerians, as a matter of fact why will
Camerounian soldiers will be winning war
against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at
loosing end?
Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina)
to run away with pension money without
him been prosecuted.
Buhari will never allow Olabode George to
be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the
detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by
Obanikoro.
Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if
you enter any of these politicians house(s)
you will weep for generations unborn as you
see fleet of cars parked left unused.
My people, my people, please let us give
General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a
matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not
fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him
back to Daura with our votes.
Buhari/Osinbajo the best team for now.
APC change Jonathan

43 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senators Give Terms For Confirming Ministers / Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigns In Style In The 1960s / President Buhari Received By French President, Macron In Elysee Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.