Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! (40153 Views)

Actress Halima Abubakar Releases Sexy New Photos / President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures / Popular Comedian & Musician, Maleke, Set To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by OneNigeria44(m): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
taiocol: so our oga at the top was still single. Am lacking bhind.
lagging behind seriously o. The IG's wife died few days after he was appointed following Hafiz Ringim's sack
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by chokolatte: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
fynewaka: Has the IGP been unmarried or this is his fifth according to their religion?

He is a widower his wife died shortly after he became I.G of cancer i think
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by bola4dprec(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
berem: Only if all our policemen are this romantic...... Oh i wish...... cry

make una checkout the 3rd pisure..... chai!! cry
it is not possible for all policemen to be romantic like oga @ d top because IGP is top thief
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Xano(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Wow!!
Congratulations sir.
Chic and lovely. Thanks to God for real men.
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by thaoriginator: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
Oh see this fine small girl wey suppose be my wife... The old man go take 'Condo Olopa' scatter her career
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by ify84(m): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
he was married before... the wife died last year, so, he can remarry.
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by gebest: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
Why is it that female comments more on this thread than the male?
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by cumpaddre(m): 12:15am On Aug 30, 2013
Wats dis new trend about releasing pre-wedding pics?? Who asked them to "release" it?? Who givs a Bleep?
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by deebrain(m): 2:10am On Aug 30, 2013
berem: IGP is getting married to a woman of 35

Meanwhile, Yerima married a girl of 13 years.

A 35 years old lady can give birth to a 13 years old girl.

Are you thinking what am thinking?

(in pinky's voice) i think so brain, but do you know yerima sounds like abubakar...like 3 beats...yerima...abubakar...(giggles)...Narf!
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by peterjero(m): 2:33am On Aug 30, 2013
IGP get swag abeg
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 30, 2013
He meet am for check point.

No breast
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by akdjr(m): 6:01am On Aug 30, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Oboy! This gal go make naija police dey more active cox she go energise oga IGP.
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Smooyis(m): 6:17am On Aug 30, 2013
Lovely pics. Wishing them happy married life.
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by 9jii(m): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2013
passionate88: Na malo babe b that?.

Some1 dey jealosy! grin grin cheesy
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 30, 2013
You mean that lady is 35 and never got married with such beauty, probably waiting for the wife to Kpeme lipsrsealed lipsrsealed... anyway she look good kiss kiss kiss, my kind of lady cool
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by AntiGbagaun(f): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2013
Divine liberty: How many wife did he has befor this one

cry cry cry
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by BrightCar: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2013
IGP has broken Islamic law, this poises are Western culture, I hope Sharia court will not find him guilty by cuting his leg?
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by spikeitall: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2013
With the high spate of insecurity in the country, this man does seems concern as far as i am concern, he still have time for romance?? not just any babe,quality one for that matter. this is worrisome.
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2013
I am sorry if I am a party pooper but there is something just not right about having the top Policeman of a nation of 160 million put personal pictures like these into the public domain.
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by addicted268(f): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2013
berem: IGP is getting married to a woman of 35

Meanwhile, Yerima married a girl of 13 years.

A 35 years old lady can give birth to a 13 years old girl.

Are you thinking what am thinking?

In other words,According to YERIMA'S LAW OF PAEDOPHILIA,this sweet looking chick is old enough to be yerima's mother inlaw? tongue cheesy
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Shinatu: 9:19am On Aug 30, 2013
Women!!!!!!! Please take care of yourselves, take out time to check your health and welfare, you do it for the whole family but nobody will do it for you, if you die life continues o! as you can see!

2 Likes

Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by dkc(m): 9:26am On Aug 30, 2013
He's finer without a cap
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Amozever12: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2013
He lost his ex-wife some months ago. He's now re-marrying.
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by bethnals: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2013
sage_: Why is she not covering her head? This is haram. Our women are beginning to copy Americans. I like the 35 years thing though. Oya, Yerima, where are thou? Come and learn marriage 101 from the IG.

lol at least she is not one of those naija gals that tink they must put on that silly weave, that doesnt even fit the shape of their heads in most cases, to look pretty. as 4 me i prefer girls in traditional clothing with headtie/coverehead they look better to me.

Anyway. Oga ya kamo nasa!
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Airforce1(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2013
She looks like a beauty queen on a magazine..wow.

Oga I.G please permit me to e-kiss your beautiful wife
.. U can arrest me later.
kiss kiss kiss grin

Thank you sir. wink
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by planet(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2013
Pain: Never knew muslims were this romantic. She has no burQuah on ..Light is overcoming Darkness. Glory be to God

@Pain - you are so dumb .... would you refer to the picture of Mary and catholic nuns in head covering (or Hijab) as "Light is overcoming Darkness"

Which God are you glorifying? The one that permits you to go half naked on the street, and reduce yourself to an object. u need a re-examination of your mental state

1 Like

Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by finalstep: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2013
IGP did you order for his arrest or kidnapped by LOVE because she is so beautiful, and you are a hard working officer, sincerely you deserve the Queen happy marriage life.
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by anonimi: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2013
DanNafada: I am sorry if I am a party pooper but there is something just not right about having the top Policeman of a nation of 160 million put personal pictures like these into the public domain.

Especially while there is a high level of insecurity in the country. shocked
All due in large part to the inefficiency of the police force that this IG leads and their bribe-collecting DNA.
Does anyone here know the salary & allowances for the IGP so we can reflect on his lifestyle and assets declared & undeclared

When we are called mumus abeg make we nor vex oh!!!

1 Like

Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by poundsgeh(f): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2013
The first wife died of cancer
fynewaka: Has the IGP been unmarried or this is his fifth according to their religion?
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by watered(m): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2013
tpia@:
Eyah, she looks so happy.
If na u nko? Oga olopa me wan attend d wedding o!
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by bokohalal(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2013
So,na dis omomoyinbo na im use winch kill IGP wife? See as im dey happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro: I Am Not Pregnant For Blossom Chukwujekwu - Actress Denies Report / DJ City And Ciphasounds Wizkid - Drake Comment: Nigerians Storm Their Instagram / Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.