Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! (40162 Views)

Actress Halima Abubakar Releases Sexy New Photos / President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures / Popular Comedian & Musician, Maleke, Set To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Onyema1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
That IGP is smart, wallahi Talahii!!! I support him!
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Rotiix(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
taiocol: so our oga at the top was still single. Am lacking bhind.
Noo, he loss his first wife shortly after he became IG
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Blessmira: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
Policewoman: I for like marry the I.G oh!! cool

Abeg, no even dream am.... Abi una wan born soldier. cheesy
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by ignis: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
fynewaka: Has the IGP been unmarried or this is his fifth according to their religion?
Google it.
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by bobokelly(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
Which IGP is this?.
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Cestmoi1(f): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
Lovely couple,lovely pics.
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by jadakiss213(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
Policewoman: I for like marry the I.G oh!! cool
U wan marry ur oga @ the top longa throat like u.. BTW,is that u in ur profile pic? U look beautiful sha...
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by tellwisdom: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
Wonderfully made couple....Are these people togolese??
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Tayeni(m): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ishsoph:
I have observed that our uniform men always look ugly in their uniforms, but the reverse is usually the case when on mufty.
But in other part of the world (mostly Europe & America) their uniform men are always a sight to behold.
have you seen the new blue on black police uniform.? better than d old black on black
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Gwazah(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
A Fly following dead body to the grave. Hardluck lady.
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by ABsI1: 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
While d country is burning rite left front and back- wit bokos on rampage, igbo kidnappers, niger deltans oil lootings, Yoruba Yoruba rascality, indiscriminate police shootings etc dis chief cop dey follow dis under aged girls. No prob. Dis babe no be 35 o
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
HMM MONEY SWEET SHA
IF TO SAY HIM DEY SELL WATER MELON 4 ROAD
SHE NO GO LOOK AM TWICE

ROAD BLOCK MONEY
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Purevictor(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
taiocol: so our oga at the top was still single. Am lacking bhind.
She is not his 1st wife, he has grown up children his daughter is in Danfodio Uni sokoto aleast.. Safiya is not up to 35yrs, dey claimed her age to kip ppl lik U mute. she also finished frm Sokoto.

1 Like

Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Ediss(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
sadWhen will I group to be like IG
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by passionate88: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
sage_:

What about her at 35?
Mayb the juju for her village dn finally leave her
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by fasho01(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
The IGP lost his wife few weeks after reuming that office.

Anyways nice pics though & he should better continue in his quest to sanitize the police force, this one wey it be like say the love dey scatter him brain. grin
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by CaptRewa(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
the IG has never been married or?
The post said the IG is re-marrying, do u need glasses?[b][/b][email][/email][quote][/quote] undecided
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Annie09: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
Lovely couple
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by lanrefront1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
berem: IGP is getting married to a woman of 35

Meanwhile, Yerima married a girl of 13 years.

A 35 years old lady can give birth to a 13 years old girl.

Are you thinking what am thinking?

Hello Madam Berem, just how exactly were you able to know that her age is thirty-five?

That girl definitely does not look anything like a thirty-five year old lady. She looks like a girl that is in her early twenties.

Unless I see some reliable evidence, I will not believe she's thirty-five. By all indications, this is not a 35 year old woman; and if by some miracle she is, then her case is an exception to the rule.
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by airfinance(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
fynewaka: Has the IGP been unmarried or this is his fifth according to their religion?
if you want to show how dull,foolish and insensitivity,just go to your village sit down with those baba agbaya taking early morning kai kai and snuff. I blame mtn wey give you megabyte.
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by deeptesting(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
Police na Police........I wish them d best.
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by victorD3: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
IGP with a girl as young as this??

End time things
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Tytguy: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
nah!! his first wife died just days after he was named IGP...by d way wia is her hijab? or she no dey fear aljenu? ;Dnah!! his first wife died just days after he was named IGP...by d way wia is her hijab? or she no dey fear aljenu?
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by Bibol(f): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Cute lady. 35? shocked IGP sure looks like he's mesmerised
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by adino(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
moshino:

If only all Nigerian girls were this pretty, well mannered, natural, well cultured with good home training ....... Oh I wish, make una checkout all the pictures and the girl's background and pedigree....... chai!!!!!!

God Bless You
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by adino(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
berem: Only if all our policemen are this romantic...... Oh i wish...... cry

make una checkout the 3rd pisure..... chai!! cry

He that finds a "Good Wife" finds a good Thing. She is an African Queen, The pride of her Husband. Well Cultured, Properly Brought Up, Homely and a Virtuos Woman.
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by adino(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
Policewoman: I will release mine soon. See my oga at the top looking happy o, ehya!!!!

Nne
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by adino(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! by adino(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: Is she "Policewoman" on Nairaland?

Nobody dares drag my policewoman with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? / Mercy Johnson Returns To Nigeria With Her Baby Son / DJ City And Ciphasounds Wizkid - Drake Comment: Nigerians Storm Their Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.