Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Advise Needed. Ikorodu or Ajah-epe Axis? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advise Needed. Ikorodu or Ajah-epe Axis? (2222 Views)

I Saw These Machines Along Lekki/epe Road. I Believe They're Going To Dangote Re / Advise Needed. / Urgent Advise Needed - Keystone Bank Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed. Ikorodu or Ajah-epe Axis? by appleton: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hello everyone.
A friend needs your advise on where he should buy a land for future development. His office is on the Island, he can access Ikorodu via boat and vise-visa to the Island.

Where would you advise him to buy a land to build a house for personal use?
Re: Advise Needed. Ikorodu or Ajah-epe Axis? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ikorodu is a sure bet and it makes more business sense since Real estate price is about to go up there.
I know someone who could help your friend source for parcels of land in the right location.
Re: Advise Needed. Ikorodu or Ajah-epe Axis? by Obodo999(m): 12:44am On Aug 30, 2013
I have just completed my property in ikorodu near Laspotech.
A 3-bedroom house, self contained room & parlour and 4 commercial shops...all in a single plot of land.
I am looking to sell because I live in the UK.
Let me know if you are interested.
Re: Advise Needed. Ikorodu or Ajah-epe Axis? by appleton: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
It seem Ikorodu is a better option?

@Obodo99 thanks for the offer. But he's not interested
Re: Advise Needed. Ikorodu or Ajah-epe Axis? by longevity1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
appleton: Hello everyone.
A friend needs your advise on where he should buy a land for future development. His office is on the Island, he can access Ikorodu via boat and vise-visa to the Island.

If ur friend wants to live long let him buy a land where he has his office there is no need swimming like a fish from ajah to ikorodu every day.life has no duplicate.avoid stress of life.its wen u are alive dat u can enjoy ur labour.don't run around too much.God bless u.

4 Likes

Re: Advise Needed. Ikorodu or Ajah-epe Axis? by maneasy: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
From my own experience, Ikorodu is better because of the ferry service, I leave my house 6:30 am and by 7:00 am I am already in my office which is the official resumption time, I close 5pm and by 6pm I am already watching EPL at no stress; the latest time for people in Aja to leave their house is 5am so as to get to the office by 8 am ; they are known as perpetual late comers as they don’t have other options apart from the road and they still have to pay the toll fees.
What about the usual flooding that is rampant to that area during raining season, remember that place is a water logged area.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed. Ikorodu or Ajah-epe Axis? by Alowonle2013(f): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2013

A suitable Cheap 10 plot of land located at Odosiwonoye, opposite College of Education, noforija, Epe, lagos State. is up for sale now with affordable price. N350,000.
This land is very good for business or home purposes.

All the papers are all ready and intact. it can be sold for a plot, 2, 3, 5 or 7 depending on the plots you need.
For inspection, verification and purchase call 07010958091, or Mama herself. 08140716891 for yoruba speaking.
Re: Advise Needed. Ikorodu or Ajah-epe Axis? by vanstanzy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2013

Ikorodu is God-made land while Ajah-Epe axis is man-made land. Secondly, ajah-epe is like buying an expance of water instead of the opposite. So i would put my money on it.

(1) (Reply)

See What Your Favorite Mmm Has Been Reduced To / Prevention From Rusts / I Want To Sell My Dangote Flour Mills Shares!!! Any Stock Broker Here Ready?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.