Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Be Warned! Ariyo Emmanuel Is A Scammer.keep Off All His Offers. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Be Warned! Ariyo Emmanuel Is A Scammer.keep Off All His Offers. (2275 Views)

Scam Alert! Ojiegbe Diala Emmanuel Is A Fraudster / Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Warned! Ariyo Emmanuel Is A Scammer.keep Off All His Offers. by YWNWA(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2016
Here is another simplest way of making at least $50 Daily with exchange!

Well, as you all know me, I never settle for less, I try to share any
money making opportunities I see for young Nigerians to benefit from

I discovered a new system for making a minimum of $150
daily. It's very
easy.
You need to have accounts in 2 payment systems - Perfect
money and Payza
and even $20 in your Perfect Money account. The system is
too simple.

Here it is:

1. Firstly you need to exchange 20 USD Perfect Money to
Payza USD using
a secret exchanger site that exchanges your 20 Perfect
MoneyUSD = 26.4
Payza USD

2. Then you need to exchange back from Payza USD to
Perfect Money USD
using some exchanger secret sites that will then exchange
your 26.4
Payza USD = 25.5 Perfect Money USD. (choose exchanger with
the best rate
and reserve of currency)

3. Profit from one exchange action is about $5. Repeat this
procedure 30
times (about 1 hour) and the clear profit will be $150.
Attention !!!
The minimal amount for exchange is $20 Perfect Money USD
and the maximum
$2000 Perfect Money USD. Courses may change as time goes
on!!! you can
earn up to $50-$100 per day using this system in a worst day
like I am
doing already.
Note that you can also do the exchange with other e-currency
accounts
and they also accept $10.

Well as you all know that nothing good goes for free and i am always
business oriented, I will be charging $10 of perfect money or #3000
for this, you can reach me here

Thank you!

Guys, please keep off this guy. He has also scammed me for other programs. Cheers
Re: Be Warned! Ariyo Emmanuel Is A Scammer.keep Off All His Offers. by Goodyman(m): 10:30am On May 20, 2016
Thanks for the info. If Nairalanders can be exposing scammers on this site, they will soon fizzle out and stop scamming people on Nairaland. I wonder how he expects those who are familiar with the exchange rates of PAYZA and PM to believe him. Thanks once again.
Re: Be Warned! Ariyo Emmanuel Is A Scammer.keep Off All His Offers. by Wyse1: 6:09am On May 25, 2016
I know him too he has scam me before
Re: Be Warned! Ariyo Emmanuel Is A Scammer.keep Off All His Offers. by revabey22: 8:48am On May 25, 2016
Ariyo Emanuel is a dangerous SCAM run away from him, he is wicked SCAMMER!
Re: Be Warned! Ariyo Emmanuel Is A Scammer.keep Off All His Offers. by CovenantChild1(m): 4:24am On Aug 11, 2016
Ariyo Emanuel is a dangerous SCAM run away from him, he is a wicked SCAMMER! And is real name is not Ariyo Emmanuel, is real name is OLABISI IBITOYE WITH FIRST BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER 3069099576.
Re: Be Warned! Ariyo Emmanuel Is A Scammer.keep Off All His Offers. by Onexex(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2016
This is a trending scam. I was scammed last month of 49$.
Re: Be Warned! Ariyo Emmanuel Is A Scammer.keep Off All His Offers. by nuraindeen(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
He scammed me with a sum of #8000 with pretence of selling perfect money worth of $16 to me. But I've started preparing to deal with him spiritually for this. So, anyone who knows him, don't pity him if any calamity befalls him soon cos, he is reaping what he has sown. Bastard!

(1) (Reply)

Write A Sales Page That Actually Converts Fast With This POWERFUL TOOL.. / МММ Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal *must Read* / Free Crypto Mega Giveaway- Act Fast Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.