Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Share Your Testimony Here If You Love Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimony Here If You Love Jesus (518 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Testimony Here If You Love Jesus by mysticalman(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pls NL if jesus is good to u pls let us know by telling the world
Re: Share Your Testimony Here If You Love Jesus by sandygechy(f): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
Jesus is good to me! He promoted me at my place of work! Thank u Lord Jesus Christ!
Re: Share Your Testimony Here If You Love Jesus by mysticalman(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
Amen!!! For telling it to the world God will surely mutiply ur promotion IJN amen!!! U are favoured!!!
sandygechy: Jesus is good to me! He promoted me at my place of work! Thank u Lord Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Here If You Love Jesus by PastorOluT(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
Wow dont know where ti start from, but i guess I should say something. I am alive today by His grace even after the salvation of my soul many years ago that is still my greatest testimony everyday.
Re: Share Your Testimony Here If You Love Jesus by mysticalman(m): 6:43am On Aug 30, 2013
For saying it He have add many more years and prosperity to u,in jesus name amen
Pastor Olu T: Wow dont know where ti start from, but i guess I should say something. I am alive today by His grace even after the salvation of my soul many years ago that is still my greatest testimony everyday.

(1) (Reply)

SEPTEMBER - Month Of Reflection On Love From Me To You. / BREAKING NEWS: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Of Anglican Church Has Been Released / What Is Wrong With White Garment Church?it Is The Foundation Of Rccg !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.