Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,019 members, 7,859,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

SEPTEMBER - Month Of Reflection On Love From Me To You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SEPTEMBER - Month Of Reflection On Love From Me To You. (522 Views)

Pope’s New Guidelines On Love, Sex And Marriage / "9/11 Is A Day Of Reflection For Me For Several Reasons." Robert Salaam / A Moment Of Reflection! Romance Me Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEPTEMBER - Month Of Reflection On Love From Me To You. by AllRoundGist: 2:24am On Sep 01, 2013
Happy new month to all our readers. Wishing you all the best the month of September has got to offer and the rest of the year.

As you enter this month, i hope you love freely without limits and conditions. Love as a soul unchained, as one who is not shackled by the pains of yesterdays. Love as if there existed no threat of incurring heartache in return. Love from a heart that refuses to be enclosed in ice. Love from a heart that defies imprisonment behind the iron bars of mistrust.

Demonstrate love at all times and place no limit on it. Let it be a symphony that stirs your soul, a battle cry that beckons you to extend compassion to all, irrespective of culture, religion, political views, and other statuses that separate us more than they unite us.

Be a manifestation of the highest and purest forms of love, think kindly of others, assist those in need even in the most trivial of gestures. Use your gifts, talents and skills to bring hope and healing into a world that struggles under the weight of despair and discouragement.

Smile at strangers in passing and speak only what is helpful toward uplifting a kindred spirit. Speak with the knowledge that every utterance has the potential to serve as balm for a weary soul. Your words possess vibrations and these vibrations can either create a world of peace between you and others or cause disharmony and destruction.

Never serve pride above love, as pride will never serve you well. Embrace vulnerability and express your love at all times. Proclaim 'I Love You' as if tomorrow may never come. Hold hands with the dear one beside you to remind them of your affection and envelop others warmly.

Abandon all misgivings and all unforgiveness. Holding on to these things will bar fulfillment and love from entering into your heart. Set yourself free from these negativities and experience the peace that awaits you.

Wherever your journey takes you, cherish the love you have to offer others. Live it, share it, show it, be strengthened by it, find sanctuary in it so that at the end of your life on earth, you may look back on the years behind you and experience bliss in your soul at having lived a life of radiant, joyful and world changing love.

Have a wonderful and fulfilled SEPTEMBER!

http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/09/relationship-tips-september-month-of.html#more

(1) (Reply)

? / Nigeria Bloggers Award (faith-based Category) NOMINATION / What Will You Do If You Were Left Behind After Rapture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.