Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Seun Ur Forum Has Now Become An Anti-christ Forum! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Ur Forum Has Now Become An Anti-christ Forum! (1116 Views)

Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) / Design An Anti-Tithe Tract for £50 / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Ur Forum Has Now Become An Anti-christ Forum! by skyone(m): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2008
My advice is sit down and think of how to properly regulate this site. I reckon you confiscate the platform "Religion" from this exquisite and educative site. It will really do you good in order not provoke the wrath of God.

I may be wrong though but take heed to good advice, take care.
Re: Seun Ur Forum Has Now Become An Anti-christ Forum! by JeSoul(f): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2008
I hear you Sky but what do you want Seun to do now? Get rid of the religion forum? I think he has tried. The poor guy was threatened with fatwa by our mooslim 'friends'. And unfortunately had to comply. The best thing christians on this forum can do for him is to pray for and continue to encourage him - let our actions speak louder than our words ever could.
Re: Seun Ur Forum Has Now Become An Anti-christ Forum! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2008
Nairaland does not have a monopoly on these issues.

If you shut down Nairaland, people will spontaneously migrate to (millions of) other sites that presently make Nairaland look like paradise.
Re: Seun Ur Forum Has Now Become An Anti-christ Forum! by PastorAIO: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2008
imhotep:

If you shut down Nairaland, people will spontaneously migrate to (millions of) other sites that presently make Nairaland look like paradise.

I curious as to what some of these sites are. If Seun won't mind you posting some links here, please do.
Re: Seun Ur Forum Has Now Become An Anti-christ Forum! by sheniqua: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2008
Christians don't threaten with beheadings that's why.
some Mooslim had issued a fatwa on Seun and overnight E-slam became the great religion.Mooooslims became the great ones, All'ah became God, Koo'ran the great book and Mooha became the great prophet.
All I can say is alla'hu arched bar!!!
Re: Seun Ur Forum Has Now Become An Anti-christ Forum! by olabowale(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ Sheniqua: Are you good at arching? You almost fool me to believing that you are good at arching bar!
Re: Seun Ur Forum Has Now Become An Anti-christ Forum! by skyone(m): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2008
JeSoul:

I hear you Sky but what do you want Seun to do now? Get rid of the religion forum? I think he has tried. The poor guy was threatened with fatwa by our mooslim 'friends'. And unfortunately had to comply. The best thing christians on this forum can do for him is to pray for and continue to encourage him - let our actions speak louder than our words ever could.
Let's give him some time i believe he will come up with something more restrictive.

word[color=#006600][/color]
When fire is spreading all over the village the King will ask; from whose house or compound did it start to spread, what is the cause of this fire, how did it happen etc i'm sure we all know what follows when damage is already done.

imhotep:

True but i believe we all have favourites in every group of team, i.e chelsea lost to Manchester United but still my favourite.
Re: Seun Ur Forum Has Now Become An Anti-christ Forum! by smile4kenn(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2008
now i understand, I have been wondering which religion is called the great religion i never knew its isla-mic

Then this religion section is baised
Re: Seun Ur Forum Has Now Become An Anti-christ Forum! by reindeer: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2008
Well, i have always known that there is no easier way to spoil a good healthy intellectual discussion than to bring in religion. You'd be surprised that the same sane sounding fellow becomes a bigot in no time once the discussion heads in the direction of what he reverrs.

my worries started when i started seeing denigrating remarks about both religions on this section, i just imagined what will happen if someone in say, katsina or bauchi decides to go on a killing spree on real or perceived enemies of his religion. I know Seun will not want to have blood of innocent people on his hands, no he's more enlightened than that.I only think theres a need for stricter moderation, i wonder what mukina has been up to?

So i say, i dont think the site is evil or antichrist but i think its beginning to sound a smell like one, as the site owner i think seun has a right to hype his own religion, if you dont like it simply get out of nairaland! I mean adding great this, great that to posts and all, well its his own perception though i think forcing it on other people's posts by force is a cheap shot which many find quite irritating.

so i have no problems poster at least we know christians have little propensity for voilence and killing,there just isnt a need to fight for the omnipotent God,its our brothers up north that worry me, lets not have danish cartooons, from nairaland.
Seun, either increase your censorship or delete topics which discuss d prophet or jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer for my mother / I Prophesy : Prophetic Declaration For You Today / When Will The World Eventually Believe Tb Joshua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.