Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (37867 Views)

Uk-based Nigerian Anti-gay Pastor Wins Britain's Poll / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by cityweekly(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2009
T.B Josuah(The Rise of a Nigerian Anti Christ )
-Confession of former inner disciples
(source www.cityweeklynews.com)
http://famouspeoplenews.

For years Bisola Johnson served Prophet T. B. Joshua the overseer of the Synagogue church of all Nations,Lagos –Nigeria. The world heard her voice proclaiming the greatness of her master, T. B. Joshua. The same voice City Weekly News gathered, is now crying out and exposing the alleged gory details of the messy and dirty secrets of her former Pastor and Boss, Prophet T. B. Joshua in a DVD titled “Deception of the age” The rise of a Nigerian Anti Christ, currently being sold in some Nigerian churches in a bid to expose the manipulative spirit and false miracles performed by T. B. Joshua to deceive his teaming followers and the world at large.

Remember that in an interview granted a Nigerian newspaper sometime ago, the Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God – Pastor E. Adeboye, said he will never for anything worship in the church of Prophet T. B. Joshua.  Bisola Johnson is not alone in this open confession about the gory activities of Prophet T. B. Joshua. She is supported by other ex-disciples and members of the church among whom are Paul Agomoh- a former top pastor in the church, Nosa Idumumonyi and Francis Egharevha, both ex members, and all who also told a compelling story of their former prophet.

Bisola Johnson told the world that she was brainwashed and lured into the inner worlds of Joshua’s disciples and that she later become his sex mate. City weekly news gathered that when Bisola joined the church newly, she was given a yellowish water to drink and birth with, on a mountain and that she was made to swore an oath to keep secret the inner activities of the church. Later Joshua gave her oil and his picture to worship. She also talk about how Joshua invited her to his bedroom and told her about the need to make love with him. He(Josuah) brought out his manhood and asks her to touch it and for fear of being hurt, she did touch it. He asked for MouthAction, she obliged. She suck his manhood. She said, they make love that day and continuously. T. B. Joshua according to her had a lot of concubines that satisfy his widest sexual fantasy. He would use his brainwashing techniques to persuade parents to release their under aged girls to sign up as disciples. He  encourages competitions among the girls, sleeping with women, To  prophet T. B. Joshua, we gathered, is beyond fun, we understand that it is a means of renewing his shamanic powers.

Paul Agomoh said he joined the T. B. Joshua’s disciple and became his agent. He said Joshua claims to be lord. He said he was brainwashed into avoiding eating meat and fish. He talked about a day when a member of the disciple, a lady was accused of committing fornication, Joshua brought her in front of all the disciples, naked her and poured pepper into her virgina as punishment.

Agomoh told newsmen about how members of the disciple will go to the church gate as early as 4:500am to interview people an screen them. They will tell them their problems and this disciples will take the stories to Joshua which will form the basis of his prophesies.About the so called miracles and healing, Agomoh talked about how wheel chairs are purchased and people are brainwashed to sit on them and to fake healings beamed on television. T. B. Joshua, we gathered has a morbid hatred for genuine ministers of God and always abuse and curse them.

According to Agomoh, she has seen T. B. Joshua placing the pictures of top ministers like Bishop Mike Okonkwo, Pastor Adeboye under his shoes and he will use the shoe to walk on his praying mountain ,cursing these men of God. Sometimes, he will use harmer to hit on these pictures and render curses. Pastor Agomoh, also revealed how T. B. Joshua messed up star footballer – Daniel Amokachi. Amokachi came to the synagogue with some knee injury and instead of Joshua to pray for him, he plotted with his disciples and converted him. Amokachi never succeeded. He stops performing  well in football, he was reduced by Joshua to a mere super market attendant and this was recorded without his knowledge. Even Kanu Nwankwo went to the church when he had heart problem to try to solve his problem, but he did not know that he was being recorded which is what T. B. Joshua paraded round the world that he healed Kanu.

T. B. Joshua’s trickery has become so patent that many Nigerian elites have become ensnared,from top celebrities to high level government officials. He has a following among them that is outstanding. Even presidents of Nations, multi millionaires and international figures are among the list of his victims.
The question still remains “Is Prophet T. B. Joshua a prophet of God or a prophet of Baalim? Only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by donnie(m): 3:07pm On May 11, 2009
You are a theif!!!
Ehen? If Pastor Adeboye said he will not  worship there nko? Is he God?
And my question remains: did you verify those claims before you brought them to nairaland for discussion?
Well, only time will expose you.

1 Like

Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 11, 2009
As much as there's a lot of negative noise about T.B. Joshua, I don't think it makes sense for some people to come online and trash him. I gather Adeboye said that he wouldn't worship at T.B. Joshua's chapel because the latter does not believe in salvation according to the Bible. I think that is reason enough, and though I don't know how true is it, I wouldn't worship at a church that doesn't accept the bible 110%.

2 Likes

Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Abuzola(m): 7:53pm On May 11, 2009
Well done poster, bravo
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by donnie(m): 9:09pm On May 11, 2009
I read the article. Pastor Adeboye's comments were more of political and diplomatic than theological.
He did not condemn TB Josuah. If I am to paraphrase what he said: My answer wouldnt be anything different from what the PFN leadership has said. I will not go there until we first sit down and have a chat about salvation. If he agrees with me on what i think salvation is from my understanding of the scriptures, i will go.

http://www.modernghana.com/moviethread1/4190/3/53101#showcomments2

From what i get it is all politics. The man has not come to pay homage to the dons of Nigerian christianity. He has not come to introduce himself and talk about how he got converted. Who was his pastor they ask? As though the man is begging for their approval.

In my own opinion, i think TB Josuah should stay away from those folks called PFN. Let him focus on what God has called him to do and steer clear of those who think it is their duty to say who is a christian and who is not. Let him continue to have compassion on the sick, poor and needy. Let him continue to  heal the sick, give scholarships, love and care for the widows and leave others to build the biggest sanctuaries, buy private jets and contest elections for political office.

1 Like

Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by sosisi(f): 9:10pm On May 11, 2009
Don't know much about the man to make any comments,but why TB of all initials?
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by tudor(m): 9:14pm On May 11, 2009
@post, abeg tell us something we dont know already,
What is adeboye saying? It's either he's fake or not,this is the church not the bloody united nations!
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by sosisi(f): 9:15pm On May 11, 2009
cityweekly:

For years Bisola Johnson served Prophet T. B. Joshua the overseer of the Synagogue church of all Nations,Lagos –Nigeria. The world heard her voice proclaiming the greatness of her master, T. B. Joshua. The same voice City Weekly News gathered, is now crying out and exposing the alleged gory details of the messy and dirty secrets of her former Pastor and Boss, Prophet T. B. Joshua in a DVD titled “Deception of the age” The rise of a Nigerian Anti Christ, currently being sold in some Nigerian churches in a bid to expose the manipulative spirit and false miracles performed by T. B. Joshua to deceive his teaming followers and the world at large.

Remember that in an interview granted a Nigerian newspaper sometime ago, the Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God – Pastor E. Adeboye, said he will never for anything worship in the church of Prophet T. B. Joshua.  Bisola Johnson is not alone in this open confession about the gory activities of Prophet T. B. Joshua. She is supported by other ex-disciples and members of the church among whom are Paul Agomoh- a former top pastor in the church, Nosa Idumumonyi and Francis Egharevha, both ex members, and all who also told a compelling story of their former prophet.

Bisola Johnson told the world that she was brainwashed and lured into the inner worlds of Joshua’s disciples and that she later become his sex mate. City weekly news gathered that when Bisola joined the church newly, she was given a yellowish water to drink and birth with, on a mountain and that she was made to swore an oath to keep secret the inner activities of the church. Later Joshua gave her oil and his picture to worship. She also talk about how Joshua invited her to his bedroom and told her about the need to make love with him. He(Josuah) brought out his manhood and asks her to touch it and for fear of being hurt, she did touch it. He asked for MouthAction, she obliged. She suck his manhood. She said, they make love that day and continuously. T. B. Joshua according to her had a lot of concubines that satisfy his widest sexual fantasy. He would use his brainwashing techniques to persuade parents to release their under aged girls to sign up as disciples. He  encourages competitions among the girls, sleeping with women, To  prophet T. B. Joshua, we gathered, is beyond fun, we understand that it is a means of renewing his shamanic powers.

Paul Agomoh said he joined the T. B. Joshua’s disciple and became his agent. He said Joshua claims to be lord. He said he was brainwashed into avoiding eating meat and fish. He talked about a day when a member of the disciple, a lady was accused of committing fornication, Joshua brought her in front of all the disciples, naked her and poured pepper into her virgina as punishment.

Agomoh told newsmen about how members of the disciple will go to the church gate as early as 4:500am to interview people an screen them. They will tell them their problems and this disciples will take the stories to Joshua which will form the basis of his prophesies.About the so called miracles and healing, Agomoh talked about how wheel chairs are purchased and people are brainwashed to sit on them and to fake healings beamed on television. T. B. Joshua, we gathered has a morbid hatred for genuine ministers of God and always abuse and curse them.

According to Agomoh, she has seen T. B. Joshua placing the pictures of top ministers like Bishop Mike Okonkwo, Pastor Adeboye under his shoes and he will use the shoe to walk on his praying mountain ,cursing these men of God. Sometimes, he will use harmer to hit on these pictures and render curses. Pastor Agomoh, also revealed how T. B. Joshua messed up star footballer – Daniel Amokachi. Amokachi came to the synagogue with some knee injury and instead of Joshua to pray for him, he plotted with his disciples and converted him. Amokachi never succeeded. He stops performing  well in football, he was reduced by Joshua to a mere super market attendant and this was recorded without his knowledge. Even Kanu Nwankwo went to the church when he had heart problem to try to solve his problem, but he did not know that he was being recorded which is what T. B. Joshua paraded round the world that he healed Kanu.

T. B. Joshua’s trickery has become so patent that many Nigerian elites have become ensnared,from top celebrities to high level government officials. He has a following among them that is outstanding. Even presidents of Nations, multi millionaires and international figures are among the list of his victims.
The question still remains “Is Prophet T. B. Joshua a prophet of God or a prophet of Baalim? Only time will tell.                                          

Is this supposed to be a newspaper? shocked shocked
the grammatical error dey bokwu
I tire
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Abuzola(m): 12:28am On May 12, 2009
Show us, it must either be a typo error
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Makweembo: 4:19am On May 12, 2009
If you see the confessions of these very same people who are moving around spreading rumours, I think any reasonable person would not take their accusations seriously. Check out www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJUZ2Yzb4YY.

I think anybody who sees this footage will discount any further allegations. the motives of such is clearly for vengeance and material gain.

Bisola confessed that she came from a family that worships satan, and experiences evil attacks that make her behave irrationally and abnormally. Can we rely on her later testimony? The very person Agomoh claimed recieved a fake healing came to the SCOAN the following Sunday to testify the reality of his healing, shocked and protesting at the lies that were levelled against him and TB Joshua. I watched it live on Emmanuel TV.

Although I am not his member, I have studied Joshua's ministry and seen him continue the work of God, in spite of what we all know has been said in the past. His ministry is practical christianity - helping the poor, healing the sick, delivering the demon possessed, revealing prophetic messages about future events, reconciling broken homes and families.

Gameliel said, "Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God." (Acts 5:38-39)

As the report stated: "The question still remains “Is Prophet T. B. Joshua a prophet of God or a prophet of Baalim? Only time will tell."

I believe the test of time will reveal the reality, but as for me - I have come to a firm conviction that what he is doing is of God, and there is no atom of truth in these allegations.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by papagiddy(m): 4:44pm On May 12, 2009
it a lie. the claim has been denied by the same pple who accussed TB joshua, you just watch emmanuel tv tonight u will see how all these pple confessed it all. its a scam!!!
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by banom(m): 5:38pm On May 12, 2009
Now i am no longer in doubt, i was only looking for a convicing evidence to tell the world why a criminal like Pastor Adeboye could possibly be saying that TB Joshua is not a man of God, But i have found it in this article,

Pastor Adeboye has seen that TB JOSHUA is the only Nigerian Pastor that currently outshines him, and he then new that the only way to turn the dynamism is to find a way to publicly make the man look evil and show himslf to be the opposite . The strategy was called in one war book, "OCCUPYING THE MORAL HIGH GROUND". it was also called in another book on business manuvering , "USE THE DARK COLOUR TO SHOW THE BRIGHTNESS OF THE WHITE". The strategy is all about attacking the public moral status of your competitor in business,politcs ,affairs, etc and at the middle of the attack you subtly present yourself to be the opposite, that was exactly what the article above was trying to achieve, the post was purely on the evil side of TB Joshua then how come the unnecesary name of Adeboye is frequently mentioned in the post suggesting Adeboye to be the opposite of Tb joshua,

As $osisi rightly said, there were lots of flaws in the write up suggesting it can't possibly be coming from news agency,rather from petty hungry boys of TB Joshuas competitors,beside the poster only registered yesterday and this is his first post.

It is very unfurtunate that the so called nigerian anointed men of God are these ammoral power players,

I pitty you Nigerians,all the gullibles that closter aroung these criminals and call them G.O.are doomed.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by donnie(m): 11:56am On May 13, 2009
Pls be careful in your use of language especially when speaking about holy things or about annointed men of God for that matter. I have heard loads of stories about various ministries and ministers but the last thing i will want to find myself doing is publishing these tales. That is not my christian upbringing. We dont do that where i come from. We don't advertize the devil. Such stories should rather cause our hearts to be heavy. They should drive us to our knees in intercession for God's people, not this 'telling the world' like you put it.

However, i am aware that it is stories like these that get  a lot of penticostals excited. Spreading rumur.

I remember a funny incident that happened about 4 years ago.

A friend of mine who is a member of Winners Chapel and who also attends the Holy Ghost conference of the RCCG visited me and saw a certain newspaper  publication with something about Pastor chris being 'arrested at Airport enroute south Africa'. I was shocked and at the same time not really suprised (cos i knew such people existed) at his response:

Yes! Thank God. . . at last!
Well i showed him where the article had at the begining of its heading an 'RE:'.

It was a response to an article published by Saturday independent. The SEC Gen of BLW was actually announcing a decision to start libel proceedings against the paper for their false reports.

A look of shame fell upon my friend's face after he examined the publication properly.

It is the same things that led the entire PFN and even CAN to war against pastor Chris for associating with TB Josuah.

They lied, Formulated stories, gave false revelations and prophesies. How many of them approached pastor Chris to ask him intelligent questions? None. They invited demon possesed people to tell them tales. They preached these lies on their pulpits. They wrote books full of lies. But in all these, we see how they failed. Truth is greater and will always outlive falsehood. What is the situation today? Are these two ministers not still bigger and greater than their persecutors?

What i always say to the watchmen: pray. Pray for the church and for yourself that you will be guided by God's Spirit at all times.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by JJYOU: 12:58pm On May 13, 2009
donnie:

Pls be careful in your use of language especially when speaking about holy things or about annointed men of God for that matter. I have heard loads of stories about various ministries and ministers but the last thing i will want to find myself doing is publishing these tales. That is not my christian upbringing. We dont do that where i come from. We don't advertize the devil. Such stories should rather cause our hearts to be heavy. They should drive us to our knees in intercession for God's people, not this 'telling the world' like you put it.

However, i am aware that it is stories like these that get  a lot of penticostals excited. Spreading rumur.

I remember a funny incident that happened about 4 years ago.

A friend of mine who is a member of Winners Chapel and who also attends the Holy Ghost conference of the RCCG visited me and saw a certain newspaper  publication with something about Pastor chris being 'arrested at Airport enroute south Africa'. I was shocked and at the same time not really suprised (cos i knew such people exixted) at his response:

Yes! Thank God. . . at last!
Well i showed him where the article had at the begining of its heading an 'RE:'.

It was a response to an article published by Saturday independent. The SEC Gen of BLW was actually announcing a decision to start libel proceedings against the paper for their false reports.

A look of shame fell upon my friend's face after he examined the publication properly.

It is the same things that led the entire PFN and even CAN to war against pastor Chris for associating with TB Josuah.

They lied, Formulated stories, gave false revelations and prophesies. How many of them approached pastor Chris to ask him intelligent questions? None. They invited demon possesed people to tell them tales. They preached these lies on their pulpits. They wrote books full of lies. But in all these, we see how they failed. Truth is greater and will always outlive falsehood. What is the situation today? Are these two ministers not still bigger and greater than their persecutors?

What i always say to the watchmen: pray. Pray for the church and for yourself that you will be guided by God's Spirit at all times.

brother donnie, nawao longest time.  how are u and everyone? 

we should be glad knowing there is a God in heaven and NLders are not His confidential secretaries.

this bisola girl nawao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yscOZcP9WzM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJUZ2Yzb4YY
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Nosa77(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2009
there are newspapers and there are newspapers

even if dat was a press publication, you can;t go by what anyting you read

if you want to check out any authenticity, look 4 the big, long time reliable newspapers of our nation, like the sun, punch, guardian and others. find out what they are saying about joshua,
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Nosa77(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2009
Anyone who enjoys spreading dis type of unfounded rumours is wasting their time
i beg, For God's sake, leave d man alone. if he is not of God, definitely time will expose him
and yet since dey have been talking against him, he seems to be growing and his ministry is increasing everyday
if you check out his station emmanuel tv or his programmes on ait and stv, its all about God's work - miracles, helping the poor, sponsoring people and thousands testify to prove the reality of d miracles
when are we going to stop being so fickle and naive to embrace dis kind of filthy gossip
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by donnie(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2009
@JJYOU

Ha! long time! Na sooo.

They think Nigerians haven't learnt their lesson. They want to bring back those old lies, even when the truth is so glaring.

My advice: Make dem ask Jesus to show dem wetin dem go do with dem life before e dey too late or before dem begin smell everywhere.

Abi dem think say person go just come by himsef begin confess? No b suffer dey make person confess him wickedness?
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by fyneguy: 9:35am On May 16, 2009
cityweekly:

Remember that in an interview granted a Nigerian newspaper sometime ago, the Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God – Pastor E. Adeboye, said he will never for anything worship in the church of Prophet T. B. Joshua.  Bisola Johnson is not alone in this open confession about the gory activities of Prophet T. B. Joshua. She is supported by other ex-disciples and members of the church among[b] whom are Paul Agomoh- a former top pastor in the church[/b], Nosa Idumumonyi and Francis Egharevha, both ex members, and all who also told a compelling story of their former prophet.

watch this clip and tell us what you make of the likes of Paul Agomoh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpHwPp8Qeo8&feature=related
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by fyneguy: 10:01am On May 16, 2009
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by fyneguy: 10:23am On May 16, 2009
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Gadols(f): 1:00pm On May 16, 2009
@ poster,
GOD ALONE WILL HANDLE YOUR CASE.
You condemned TB, then called my GO a criminal.
I pray ur words will soon stand against you.
You dont open ur mouth gainst God's annoited.
For me, TB joshua has been under scrutiny and the man
is not that worded nor is he what you call a prayer person.
I listened to his messages. Very shallow and without power.
Thats all i can see but i cant condemn him.
There is a day of reckoning.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Anu32: 4:40pm On May 22, 2009
According to Agomoh in his DVD:  [img][/img]                                         

Agomoh: “A young lady is being accused of committing fornication, which were all lies. The lady was brought out before all the disciples, naked. Pepper was ground and mixed with water and inserted into her vagina. She almost went mad.”

RESPONSE:
I am Evangelist Anu. You can contact me at: anu.32@live.com

Agomoh, you are lying. The story you are talking about never happened. I don’t know what you are talking about. This story is not true. You are lying against T.B. Joshua and against me. This is mental problem. May God forgive you. I leave you to God.
If anyone needs any information, you can contact me here at my email address: anu.32@live.com I was never involved in this criminal story Agomoh is spreading, all in the name of money.

AGOMOH’S OFFENSE:
You were sent to the Ghana Branch to take care of the branch but while there you abused the grace given to you. You used your position to meet the daughter of a Governor, a member of the church, and decided that you wanted to marry her. The whole thing did not work out because it was not the will of God. This is why you chose to leave The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations. This is the reason you are now creating lies concerning those you met here, in The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations. This is why you are selling your DVD filled with these lies for $40 so that you can make money for yourself and your sponsors. May God forgive you and those who are sponsoring you.

www.bewareofblasphemers.

Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2009
@ Topic,

if this is Real then thats a Great news!,''wow"-we are increasing in number each day cool,
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Agbalanze(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2009
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, My dear, who re u to judge?
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Anu32: 10:40pm On May 23, 2009
ogaga4luv you are crazy! TB Joshua is a man of God. He is from above. He can never come to your side because he has been commissioned from Heaven with the seal of authentic identification. Touch not Mine anointed and do My prophets no harm - says God Almighty, his protector.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by pappy2000: 1:19pm On May 24, 2009
My own is to make heaven.I want to be part of those who will be in heaven
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by donnie(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2009
What are you waiting for? You shld have settled that long ago and be about getting others to go with you.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by PROJECT: 4:34pm On May 25, 2009
anu or whateva ur name is , ghana does not have states so therefor no governors,the country has only regions and regional ministers so u are wrong again,u dont have a case here, u and those synagoue folks, should go and find something else to do , i want u to answer my question , who pastored tb joshua and what is his real name.who is ozi david,i will enlighten u wen u give me a good asnwer
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by donnie(m): 2:29am On May 27, 2009
And my question too: Who pastored Paul, John the baptist, Elijah?

I know Ozi David; he is another greedy, demon possesed, liar, impostor and thief who will soon confess.

He acquired cheap popularity when he found occassion to take advantage of jobless confused christians several years ago.

Well just like others of his kind, he faded away with his lies which suprisingly, u still cherish.

He is a failure. His companions are failures.

His desire towards the man TB Josuah did not come to pass. It failed and will continue to fail because God is against all such.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by blexxonmak(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2009
@all. It is quite disturbing how far people could go in order to achieve their selfish ambitions.Why all these blasphemies!!! If we are truly Christians as we profess,then the case is a very simple one.We should be able to ask God to tell us His opinion about HIS ANOINTED ONE SENIOR PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA.I have no doubt that when we receive this revelation we shall mourn for doing so much harm to Gods anointed one.It is quite sad that people are basing their judgements on what Bisola,Agomoh,Adeboye and so on say rather than what God says.It is the will of God that we know His opinion concerning us and others.How can you know Gods opinion concerning T.B. Joshua when you don't even know HIS opinion about your own life.T.B. JOSHUA  I  came to know in the spirit through divine revelation.He is my man and forever Will remain my man.He is an epitome of love,humility,kindness and simplicity.He cannot trade his integrity for any thing.I can only see in him our Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST the hope of our glory.When he talks,power talks; when he moves,power moves.  Anybody who is criticising T.B JOSHUA needs to have his head examined or better ,needs to be arranged at the prayer line for serious prayers. As it was ,so it is today.Jesus came and was crying I am your savior,the way,the truth and life.What happenned?? He was condemned to the stake by the highest religious authorities of HIS time-the High Priest,the Sadducees and the Pharisees.And here today we are watching as a similar drama is being played out in the life of THE ELECT, SENIOR PROPHET T.B.JOSHUA.Kill him! Crucify him! For doing what? For alleviating the sufferings of the needy and the less privileged in the society?For allowing himself to be used as a channel of light where there is darkness;a channel of hope where there is despair;a channel of healing where there is sicknesses and diseases;a channel of love where there is hatred? Remember the better a man is ,the worse he is being talked of by his detractors. May God forgive us our blasphemies. Please I appeal to every one to leave T.B. JOSHUA alone so that he could concentrate on the tough assignment God has given him for this generation.OH GOD GRANT ME THE SPIRIT IN TBJ ( AMEN! )  Oh check out my profile!

Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by blexxonmak(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2009
[center]WHO IS PROPHET T.B JOSHUA??[/center]

A lot has been said about Pastor T.B. Joshua.Who is this man that is at the centre of so much controversy??

Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua is a  Man of God, based in Lagos. He is the pastor of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations and founder of Emmanuel TV. In Nigeria,Prophet T.B. Joshua is among the 5 most influencial pastors.

Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua was in a trance for three consecutive days when he received his calling. He said concerning the experience, “I heard a voice saying, ‘I am your God; I am giving you a divine commission to go and carry out the work of the Heavenly Father… I would show you the wonderful ways I would reveal myself through you, in teaching, preaching, miracles, signs and wonders for the salvation of souls”.

He started his church with eight members, prophetically calling it ‘The Synagogue Church Of All Nations’ and today, the church has a membership of countless thousands, including people from all nations of the world. Every week, thousands of people come to the church from all over the world to receive healing, and there are DOCUMENTED healing before, during and afterwards for every kind of sickness and disease, ranging from HIV/ AIDs to cancer and total body paralysis.

Sunday services in The Synagogue,Church Of All Nations are broadcast LIVE every week on Emmanuel TV (www.emmanuel.tv), where there are live prophecies, deliverances and miracles for the whole world to see! Remarkable miracles such as instant baby deliveries, wheel chair bound cripples walking and the demon possessed delivered can be seen live and direct. There are also amazing testimonies of people receiving healing as they are watching Emmanuel TV in thier homes!

Another Ministry is the humanitarian arm of Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua’s ministry. He has programs helping the widows, dwarves, elderly and destitute, supporting thier welfare with money, food as well as giving opportunity for youths to learn and develop practical skills and former armed robbers and prostitutes to receive reformation on the church premises.

In everything, TB Joshua ascribes all glory to God and never attributes the amazing miracles to himself. He is known as a man of simplicity, humility and generosity – living in total obedience to God.

Among the pastors of the new era, he is the one that receives the greatest criticism, and this some say is  because his ways are different.Unlike most of his colleagues, who package themselves as modern and stylish, Pastor Joshua strikes a different image.

First, while most of his colleagues’ miracles are reported, those performed by Pastor Joshua are presented “live”. In other words, most times, those who have been healed by other pastors come on stage to say, “Before, I had XYZ ailment, but after Pastor ABC prayed for me, the ailment disappeared.” In Pastor Joshua’s case, the healing process is performed in the full glare of the cameras. This is one of the reasons his critics aim at him.

He puts recording to maximum use. Everything he embarks upon is well recorded. When a person comes in with any ailment, the ailment is recorded. When the healing is concluded, the stages of the healing process are shown. This way, he strives to send the message home that the miracles are real. And remarkably no fees are paid for these miracles – all are absolutely free.

In humility,which is his trademark,Pastor Joshua says :"The power of God is given not to be used at our own will but God’s will.I am not the Healer. I know the Healer; His name is Jesus Christ.He heals as He wills. He delivers as He wills. He speaks, preaches, teaches, acts as He wills.We, children of God, must act under the guidance and government of the Holy Spirit.
God’s Word must be our rule while His grace must be our principle.We must allow ourselves to be ruled by His Words and His grace to be our principle.For God does nothing without His Word.
The name Jesus has power indeed but only among those who are committed to the glory of God".

Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua has won TBN WORLD PROPHET OF THE YEAR for three consecutive times.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by LiquidMind(m): 2:40am On Aug 06, 2009
Gameliel said, "Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God." (Acts 5:38-39)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion / Mike Bamiloye Thinks Comedy In The Church Is A Bad Idea / TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.